Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Clarkson is about as relevant as Rod Liddle. I can't believe anyone gives a fuck about what these people think or say (for money). :rolleyes: I mean we go on vile rants here and I doubt anyone gives a fuck. And by 'we' I mean 'me' ... for FREE. 😬 Wheeeeee.
Well, he has a column in a national newspaper, so, there must be a percentage that do.

ETA I've no idea who Rod Liddle is!

Reactions: 11

4FoxAche

VIP Member
He'll probably think we hate him because he's ginger, we're all a bunch of gingerists.

And I can say that because I'm 50% ginger, although fortunately for me the brunette 50% won in the hair stakes.....but I do sadly have the freckles and the pale skin which never tans!
I have the dark hair, pale skin and freckles! Kid 2 is ginger and is nowhere near as fair skinned as me! Way less freckled too.

Reactions: 11

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I thought they wrote it was. I am not sure if it was only the 4 of them or Skid Marks was there too.
OK the penny dropped after I could edit my post.
It was Halloween and I remembered the 4 of them went dressed supposedly like characters in the Mad Max movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

neroli

VIP Member
Harry says they were dedicated to a life of service.
Yes, self service.

You are fooling no one, Ginge.

Harry & Meghan #304 dedicated to a life of self service
Harry says they were dedicated to a life of service.
Yes, self service.

You are fooling no one, Ginge.

Harry & Meghan #304 dedicated to a life of self service
Self service checkouts please

carolinew

VIP Member
It's becoming clear that MM has a different end-game to PH now. I truly think PH does want back in with the RF, but wants them to take responsibility for what a shitty human he is/has become. MM doesn't care for an apology. PH is going to keep going until his family takes him back and apologises whereas MM is going until she gets the payout she wants. Divorce seems the only way out for both of them now.
Maybe TW would take the half in/half out deal if it meant staying in the US with all the trappings of royalty and just jetting to the UK for the glam events.

• Angry

wibble

VIP Member
View attachment 1886516

I'm assuming this American with political aspirations is on the Montecito payroll. She seems to have been doing nothing but denigrating the BRF (especially Catherine) in the last few days.
This is what I loathe in particular about the actions of the Duo - so many people think of the Constitutional Monarchy - a form of government - as a celebrity family which it certainly is not. Ugh.

I'm mentally currently in Athens (have included live stream link of those paying respects/outside the Cathedral/hotel where royals have been staying for anyone interested)

View attachment 1886513

She gets paid in jam.

Reactions: 7

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Honestly…never heard of it. We watch a lot of cable tv…but maybe it was more targeting a younger ‘workplace sex and soap opera’ demographic. Certainly never heard of her. After seeing her with her makeup off, she could absolutely walk undisturbed anywhere in the US if she left off the glop and cancelled the Netflix crew.

Do nFUCKINGLITCHES....ot live in the US but

Reactions: 6