Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It rather depends how widowhood is achieved.

That said, their PR spin is all very 1950's jam-making and happy families.

As you say there is something just out of reach.

#sausagegate

I'm surprised a few crackpots in America haven't changed their name by deed poll to Duke or Duchess of Sussex or Prince Harry or even Princess Meghan.

In America anything is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Excellent summary here of the last week's events following the release of the book. Includes detail of the lies inaccuracies & 'blurry truths' in Harold's narrative. Corroborates tattlers super investigative skills!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched a short segment of the Stephen Colbert interview in which Harry made a derogatory remark about how the interview was going and Stephen Colbert put him firmly in his place by asking how his penis was. You could tell Harry didn't like it at all and he was acting as though Stephen were an impertinent footman, or something.

This is someone who has spent his entire life having people kowtow to him. If he thinks the British press are bad, wait until he finds out that the Americans don't give a tiny duck about where he sits in the line of succession. His ego will implode completely.

I agree.
Also, I think Tom Bower needs to shut up now.
As you said, those journalists write an opinion and then people believe it as fact.

Most people are mocking them and treating them as a joke, but the more Tom Bower keeps saying they are a threat, the more people will believe him and they cease to be ridiculed and start to be taken seriously.

Having said that, Harrys stupid comments about his killing and revealing the layouts of the royal residences is dangerous, so maybe Tom is right after all.

🤪
Meh. TB is piggybacking off this as a press tour for his own book. He'll shut up soon enough. I wish one of Harry's own staff would write a memoir revealing the layout of Harry's house, he'd need so much therapy we might never clap eyes on his shifty rodent face again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Congrats on VIP @Murphy Brown 🍰 🍰 🍾🍾🍸

This is just superb! You could be his new ghost writer for Laid Bare, The Sequel!
Talking of Waitrose.....

Found on Reddit, allegedly from book. But I'm sure I've heard this story before as well.

Screenshot_20230116-092549_kindlephoto-1065523427.png

So......

Mobbed in Whole Foods to the point of 'Floor. Collapsed. Sobbing' back at Nott Cott. Hazza horrified she was recognised and approached by the Great Unwashed. How dare they????

Goes to Waitrose further down the same street in what's clearly a similar outfit to those Mail "take pity on her" pap shots. This time with Haz, so no chance of dramatic hysterics for his benefit when she got back to Nott Cott.

Manages to wander the aisles unrecognised and unmolested by said Great Unwashed.

Hazza surprised nobody recognises her stellar Helen of Troy beauty. The face that launched a thousand yachts ships.

How odd that Hazza always seems to miss out on the dramatic stuff. :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Jennie Bond said on Lorraine that the bullying report should be released so if she didn't do it she will be vindicated but if she did, at least it's out in the open.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you for starting the new thread Lollipop_panda and congratulations Spangly on the title.

Reconciliation means that the RF and the UK would have to apologise to the gruesomes and they would be king and queen of the Commonwealth and USA.

H is in the Guinness Book of Records so is the most popular royal ever and has confirmed what H said that they are more popular and do the job better. Why else would the USA wokery be fawning over them.

It was a book of complete rubbish but it has beaten any other book on the royals and even his brother's Earthshot book which he will be relishing.

I cannot see how the RF can survive these two.

Could the gruesomes backers think they could buy a castle for a private home or theme park.
Why has no journalist investigated who was backing them. We know they only made $50,000 during lockdown. Why only 1 set of public accounts.

I am a million threads behind again.
I agree financial investigation is the way forward. The media needs something fresh and no one can defend stealing from people in need/baby elephants.

Reactions: 26
I am truly at the point where I don't know what's satire and what isn't. How on earth did he believe her claims that she was an A list actress?
Remember when she said to him that she was on the top rated TV show in America*?

*on a non-network show, in the 36-37 year old aged care worker demographic, when the moon is in retrograde etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched a short segment of the Stephen Colbert interview in which Harry made a derogatory remark about how the interview was going and Stephen Colbert put him firmly in his place by asking how his penis was. You could tell Harry didn't like it at all and he was acting as though Stephen were an impertinent footman, or something.

This is someone who has spent his entire life having people kowtow to him. If he thinks the British press are bad, wait until he finds out that the Americans don't give a tiny duck about where he sits in the line of succession. His ego will implode completely.

Meh. TB is piggybacking off this as a press tour for his own book. He'll shut up soon enough. I wish one of Harry's own staff would write a memoir revealing the layout of Harry's house, he'd need so much therapy we might never clap eyes on his shifty rodent face again.

His todger was part of Chelsea Handler's monologue. He and his dick are fast becoming a Hollywood joke and he doesn't realise people are starting to laugh at him, not with him.

. Dahmer became the third highest viewed show on Netflix with a combined watch time of 1 billion hours, which apparently is the same amount of time we're going to have to listen to prince Harry talk about his frostbitten penis. It's enough, already.'

If KC3 gives way and makes concessions for Haz, the entire RF will get more of the same treatment in the US media. The butt of endless cheap jokes. And so will the UK.

Haz made his bed in Hollywood so let him lie in it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No idea who this woman is but can you please tell her to get back to the kiddies playground......🙄
"My friends are Betty than yours, na na na na na..."
Screenshot_20230116-100306.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The Queen's Funeral was a lousy show of Harkles planting, mainly via Scooby Doo: the will she won't she go to Balmoral, details of the coffin trip - they leaked it was coming to London by train - the uniform, the state diner - EVERYDAY a new theme, more whining. It was shameful and exhausting for us, I can only imagine for TRF.

For me, that alone, would justify that they wouldn't be invited. Truth is, officially, KC3 has since them claimed they will be invited without saying EVER they would be a part of the ceremonies.
The original plan was to have our late Majesty's final journey by train, logistically it wasn't feasible, (I am aware through someone I know who know's someone responsible for a certain train station that there was discussions about it the day after the Queen died) as for them going to Balmoral I'm sure what was said was The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were on there way to Scotland the Balmoral bit was omitted as usual a play with words and yes along with all the other tit leaked it was exhausting to us, god knows what it was like for all the other family members, Sophie should get a bloody medal as she had to bare more than anyone else how hard would it have been for her having to sit with that cruel evil witch and not be with her children, we know how close she was along with Edward Louise and James to the Queen and Prince Philip in their final years

Reactions: 32
Meg seriously needs to see an ENT asap, all this collapsing and crying could be an inner ear infection causing vertigo. I mean, it's every other bloody page isn't it?

Just not enough eye rolls in the universe!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
After following these threads and scanning the news I have been pondering and these are my thoughts:
1) Harry is correct in many respects when it comes to the media. They are like hyenas at a kill, nothing is off limits and the truth is discarded. We have all read headlines that imply one thing but when you read the story a totally different picture emerges. They all have their own bias and powerful people use the media to spread disinformation and destroy. All of us know someone who will loudly proclaim “it must be true, I read it on ….” And that is what we have watched the last few days. For example the writer who is known to be in the Sussex camp writes an opinion piece about reconciliation and before our eyes it turns into fact. This, in many instances, forces those concerned to act or react unwisely due to public pressure. The media doesn’t care, it’s all about the bottom line.
2) Tom Bower. I enjoyed his book, well researched and written but he too has an agenda. In every interview I’ve seen he has mentioned his book, he is not taking part for altruistic reasons. He has proclaimed loudly, at every opportunity, that the RF must respond. Why? Personally I feel they are doing a good job of destroying themselves. The Bench - mocked. Finding Freedom- mocked. Podcast, Netflix, speeches - mocked. Spare - ridiculed beyond belief. The RF meanwhile has maintained a dignified silence. I don’t think that displays weakness. It takes an enormous amount of fortitude and character not to respond to deliberate provocation. TB states H knows a lot but that is a double edged sword, the powers that be know a lot too. I’m certain that interested countries will have used their agencies to compile dossiers on them.
3) Charles. H is his son and as someone who has a child just like this, I feel deeply for him. You know what your child is, there are no illusions, but you can’t let go of the child they were. You are tormented by guilt and question what you could have done differently. They will always be your child. I had no contact with my daughter for seven years, I didn’t even know her whereabouts but there wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think of her.
As George Bernard Shaw opined “Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it”
JMHO
It must be very difficult for Charles. The most important historic event in his life, the one he has been waiting for, is approaching. As a man he would want his loved ones around him, supporting him, being happy for him. As our King, he would hope for the same from his people. But none of that is happening. He must be in turmoil. There is a fly in the ointment (or in his annointment 😂) in the form of his son. Whatever he does, it will be considered both right and wrong. Whatever he does, Harry will make sure he lets the world know that he has been wronged in some way or another. Much as I hate to say this, because I would love the gruesomes to be tied up in a back bedroom somewhere, I think he has to send an invitation to them. If the horrors have a shred of decency and respect for him and us, they should decline to attend. Okay, I know, words like that will never describe them. As Harry said, a lot of things can happen before then, let’s hope it is something that will make Charles’ decision easier. Perhaps something will come out that will make it impossible for them to attend. something that doesn’t destroy others in the process.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.