Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @spangly for the title!

well as always I don’t know where to start. We work on three shifts on this thread - Europe, americas, Asia pacific. We’re as broad as the commonwealth and we can’t stand the whinging ginger and his missus no matter the Timezone!
Others feel free to add, I’m crap at recaps.

old Fred here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Thank you for the new thread @lollipop_panda and the great title @spangly.

I can't think of anything for the recap. Harry and smeg are becoming background noise because they just say the same thing over and over again. I still believe that he has no one around him who actually cares about him. If there was, he wouldn't have released this book because they'd have stopped him from doing it.
He's made himself look every bit as horrible and slimy as she does. From the highest of social classes, she's dragged him into the gutter and she'll happily leave him there when she gets a better offer.
She constantly goes on about 'their love story' but only Harry sees it as a love story. No one else does because that relationship is a nightmare. She knows it's not a love story because she's the narc who spotted a mark and is making the most of it.
I seriously hope that they don't get invited to the Coronation, it will cause damage to the RF throughout the nation. No one wants them here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
thanks for the thread and title

I've been off because i reactivated my Twitter and fell into some deep rabbit holes. I've even seen mentions here. the gist of it, there is a slew of alleged sexual misconduct, even assault and rape, by the frostbitten one. and, if anything, that's damaging to King Charles (spaniel) for allegedly covering it up. My own personal opinion is that if even the teeniest grain of truth, Charles should do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, and abdicate for William. William has a pristine shiny reputation, as shiny as this new thread, and there's no way he could be blackmailed. just my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Some reports in the press today that the RF are planning a reconciliation before the coronation. Can you believe it, reconciling with those two? They need to be cut off entirely, titles removed and banned from all royal events.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Thank you for the new thread @lollipop_panda and the great title @spangly.

I can't think of anything for the recap. Harry and smeg are becoming background noise because they just say the same thing over and over again. I still believe that he has no one around him who actually cares about him. If there was, he wouldn't have released this book because they'd have stopped him from doing it.
He's made himself look every bit as horrible and slimy as she does. From the highest of social classes, she's dragged him into the gutter and she'll happily leave him there when she gets a better offer.
She constantly goes on about 'their love story' but only Harry sees it as a love story. No one else does because that relationship is a nightmare. She knows it's not a love story because she's the narc who spotted a mark and is making the most of it.
I seriously hope that they don't get invited to the Coronation, it will cause damage to the RF throughout the nation. No one wants them here.

If it is the RF seeking talks I think it’s only because they are truly worried for Haz.

As I said last thread I think KC set the coro on Arch’s bday to ensure they would be in the UK and so would arch; just so he could see his grandchildren.

Wouldn’t it be a turn up for the books if KC3 invited TM snr so he could see the gran kiddies too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Some reports in the press today that the RF are planning a reconciliation before the coronation. Can you believe it, reconciling with those two? They need to be cut off entirely, titles removed and banned from all royal events.
Harkle propaganda more than likely, planting stories to poke the bear.

He is despised and Charles needs to be mindful of the public feeling towards mad Harold and his grifter wife.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I am catching up so too late to post on last thread but in regards to the Duchess of Windsor she actually did write a book The Heart has its Reasons. The Dukes memoir titled A Kings Story was also ghostwritten by an American who found the work tedious and frustrating as according to him the Duke had a limited attention span. The Duke had hoped the publication would restore his lustre and put him back into the limelight. She, apparently, was jealous which is why she chose to write her own. It did not sell as well as his. As I’ve mentioned before it’s quite uncanny the similarities between the two couples

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
As ever, the RF are in a difficult spot. No invite to the coronation is very much a relationship ending thing (of course, so is releasing a book slating your family) H&M will use it as evidence that the RF are evil racist people. If they are invited, KC3 will be seen as weak and H&M will continue to behave terribly.

TL: DR H&M will continue to behave terribly regardless. We can only hope that eventually people will become bored of them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
As I said last thread I think KC set the coro on Arch’s bday to ensure they would be in the UK and so would arch; just so he could see his grandchildren.
I thought the date was chosen to be close to the date that Queen Elizabeth II was crowned? She was crowned on June 2nd. That's a Friday this year so Charles chose the closest Sunday. Might be wrong but I don't think it was anything to do with Archie's birthday.

I was talking with my hubby yesterday about someone else (can't remember who) and their actions made me think of the Narcissists Prayer. Which made me think of haz denying they said that the RF was racist. Look at the first line!

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Thanks for the new thread.

I'm hoping that the bodyguard Harold assaulted comes forward to talk about his treatment. It's disgusting that he should have been attacked for doing his job. Perhaps all the others that have been on the end of Harold's bad temper could also start speaking about him?

I'm not convinced about these rumours of Harold beating up prostitutes and hope they're not true. If Harold is embroiled in a scandal as bad as Andrew then the monarchy are in big trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: 65
As ever, the RF are in a difficult spot. No invite to the coronation is very much a relationship ending thing (of course, so is releasing a book slating your family) H&M will use it as evidence that the RF are evil racist people. If they are invited, KC3 will be seen as weak and H&M will continue to behave terribly.

TL: DR H&M will continue to behave terribly regardless. We can only hope that eventually people will become bored of them.
I am seriously worried about this report of the RF seeking reconciliation (although don't know why I'm expending energy on them when my own life is far from ideal!)
I hope it's not a case of whoever shouts the loudest gets the most rewards - as in KC will do everything possible to appease Harry. That will alienate KC from the nation, but it will also, and more seriously, alienate him from William. I can see William - the dutiful one - ending up thinking wtf? Harry was a pig and he ends up getting what he wants - like, what's the point???
I think if the dimwits end up at the coronation with their usual fake smiles and everyone plays nice I will just vomit. Next thing H will be given responsibility for all the commonwealth as he wants.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
I read that only PW will take part, no other dukes

Reactions: 41
I'm not convinced about these rumours of Harold beating up prostitutes and hope they're not true.
I know it's awful, but I hope the rumours are true.

It will bring this whole shitshow to a screeching halt.

I also hope that, if she's not implicated, they bring her down with some financial digging into the foundation.

Their complete downfall and total disgrace will silence them (and remove their platform) forever, and that will be a huge relief.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
And if that happens, everyone will be penalised. Rules will change because the Harkles are back. For example, they weren't wanted on the palace balcony at the jubilee, so suddenly it was only working members of the family allowed on the balcony. The RF couldn't look like they were picking on the Harkles so the rules were changed. Why should the other members of the family have been excluded because of them? I personally would have liked to see everyone on that balcony, but no, we couldn't, because then H and M would have been on it as well.

I'm hoping that the bodyguard Harold assaulted comes forward to talk about his treatment. It's disgusting that he should have been attacked for doing his job. Perhaps all the others that have been on the end of Harold's bad temper could also start speaking about him?

I'm not convinced about these rumours of Harold beating up prostitutes and hope they're not true. If Harold is embroiled in a scandal as bad as Andrew then the monarchy are in big trouble.
Harry wrote in Spare that one bodyguard said to the other "he's a handful tonight". Obviously it wasn't a one-off.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

I don't believe old flap ears would allow the cun t to be in the firing line, bloody old fool should hang the ginger gorm out to dry, just boil the fucker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry want his family to make to Meghan?!? - for not responding to every bad headline about her?! - correcting every false narrative?!

And that has somehow given Harry the right to give them the same treatment and to creates so many headlines etc to make them look bad to give them a taste of what Meghan went through.

The difference being, people actually like the RF. Meghan after a while just came out as a thoroughly unlikeable, lazy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.