Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to LadyBee_Aus for the thread title.

Old thread here:

Still discussing the book - blah blah sniff blah blah sniff sniff pout

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Weeeeeeee! Jumping up and down my title was voted in (even though I found it online 😬), thank you!

On a serious note, I assert once more, that ol’ Haz, Prince of Cringe, displays drug induced paranoia and delusions… he is even quite upfront and comfortable admitting his “truth” often varies!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
My daughter sent me this, sorry if it’s already been shared but I thought it was brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A brief recap , as its a new thread.

" A RIGHT PAIR OF NASTY, GRASPING, VILE LYING CUNTS".

😎😎😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Are BetterUp still promoting this guy as the face of their mental health app? He is spiteful, vindictive and overbearingly entitled. He has no foresight into his deeply disturbed mind. Surely they can find someone with a little more stability and honestly to plug their services??
I would love to see Harold lose his CHIMPO figurehead 'job' - he is not worthy as you say- he still features prominently in their promo blurb. I hope they do act. However, Harold brings in lucrative Invictus veteran custom!! If Harold is jettisoned from Invictus (unlikely as he has some gobshites spokespeople of the organisation on on the Invictus FB page defending him and pushing against dissenters), then that could well & truly tarnish his MH 'credentials' and he'd be invited to resign step down (with a nice pay-off) - he ain't going to relinquish such a lucrative gig voluntarily.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Interesting tweet that sets out exactly how privileged Haz actually was.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Just lurking on this fred before I go to sleep to see which title has won (spoiler alert as I am technically somewhere in the middle of the last thread, and probably never going to catch up here)

Cheers @LadyBee_Aus and thanks @Fredsnail

Harold and TW are still cunts, even bigger than I thought. Is she still MIA? 🔎 👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Good video (for a change) from Neil Sean. Delving into Doria's background

Reactions: 29
I literally cannot bear to look at this smug tw@ts face when he thinks he's outwitted the purposely chosen tame interviewers with answers to their pre submitted questions: 'Did Meg say they were racist?' Like a spoilt millionaire paying to shoot drugged tigers in an enclosure and feeling like the big man. Absolute knob.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
What has Ashley Cole done? Confused
TW was interested in him (as she was searching for an English rich man) and wanted to be “introduced” - they exchanged some messages but he ghosted her. Could have been a completely different story otherwise… 🤷‍♀️😀

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.