Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Went back to look for when we first noticed the playlist: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-24-grez-wedz.42120/post-17236289

Alice's tiktok (and Grace's comments on it) are screenshot the page before: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-24-grez-wedz.42120/page-13

Grace also changed her bio to this snarky phrasing in response to the call out (screenshot c/o @cupcakebaker : https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-24-grez-wedz.42120/post-17230416 )
View attachment 2952546
thank you for finding that - you really are the MVP, from putting in the complaint to locating these receipts!

It actually stuns me that she made that playlist ironically and out of spite in response to being called out for poor transparency, and then when the ASA came knocking about literally the same incident that set her off, she used that act of spite as evidence she takes transparency seriously…and she’s sort of implied she had the playlist from the beginning? Crazy

Reactions: 28
thank you for finding that - you really are the MVP, from putting in the complaint to locating these receipts!

It actually stuns me that she made that playlist ironically and out of spite in response to being called out for poor transparency, and then when the ASA came knocking about literally the same incident that set her off, she used that act of spite as evidence she takes transparency seriously…and she’s sort of implied she had the playlist from the beginning? Crazy
Aw Thankyou! I didn’t remembered the playlist timeline until you brought it up!

The way Grace conducts herself when called out/criticised is just unprofessional. It makes me concerned for how she treats her staff too. Like is she ever taking their complaints or concerns seriously or just being passive aggressive?

Reactions: 20
I didn’t realise tala had so many staff members, as per her story. I used to work for a mediumish business where the ceo was super involved and it was absolutely hell. CEOs can be so insufferable and will treat the office like their personal playground when for everyone else this is just any other job.

I always hate the dynamic where you feel you have to play along or entertain it because they’re obviously the boss. Lots of people used to witch about the ceo and how annoying they were, most preferred when they didn’t come to the office.

knowing grace, I can bet she’s like that in the office and ignorantly thinks everyone finds her so cool and so so funny. Esp if her slack messages and screenshots are anything to go by

Reactions: 28
She’s deleting comments on her tiktok with hundreds of likes asking for an apology on her behaviour towards Alice so she is clearly never going to address the situation!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I really don’t understand why Grace insists on wearing flared trousers with literally everything.
I mean, I’m a 30 year old male and still wear skinny jeans, so I’m not expecting her to take fashion advice from me, being the fashion queen that she is. But I’ll never understand how the legs on her trousers seem to get wider every week. And they’re usually terrible, cheap looking jeans too, paired with what I assume are fancy, expensive shoes

Reactions: 24
I really don’t understand why Grace insists on wearing flared trousers with literally everything.
I mean, I’m a 30 year old male and still wear skinny jeans, so I’m not expecting her to take fashion advice from me, being the fashion queen that she is. But I’ll never understand how the legs on her trousers seem to get wider every week. And they’re usually terrible, cheap looking jeans too, paired with what I assume are fancy, expensive shoes
Just cause these days she blindly follows trends without consideration if they work for her body or not. And super wide trousers don't as she's quite short, so they really don't do much for her

Reactions: 19
Reviews of the “best ever ever ever linen” items coming in on tiktok - trousers too short and the most see through thing ever, top in a small is only for people with huge boobs, and the skirt is tight af and a weird length. So game changing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
is she ever going to address the ASA ruling?!?
No, why would she give it any spotlight when 99% of her followers know nothing about it? She wants to keep her image. The same reason she didn't address the issues with something Tala launched a few weeks ago that was littered with complaints. (Can't remember what it was)

Reactions: 31
of course you have, most likely ruining the charm and character of yet another aged building in the process 🙄
I can just see it now, greg in some unspeakably tacky dress, draped across a priceless louis quatorze chaise longue with her arse presented to camera, whilst her husband loiters in the background in his dad’s old suit from the 80s…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No, why would she give it any spotlight when 99% of her followers know nothing about it? She wants to keep her image. The same reason she didn't address the issues with something Tala launched a few weeks ago that was littered with complaints. (Can't remember what it was)
The shape wear? I think that was the most recent complaint filled launch.

Reactions: 6
Can metformin make you lose weight?
if so, is she going to claim that her new challenge got her results or the new meds lol

Reactions: 7
She wants her wedding to be unique and not like other weddings, really classy and elegant.

Venue: #adgifted
Dress: #adgifted
Hen: #adgifted
Stag: #adgifted
Car Hire: #adgifted
Cake: #adgifted
Catering: #adgifted
Honeymoon: #adgifted

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She wants her wedding to be unique and not like other weddings, really classy and elegant.

Venue: #adgifted
Dress: #adgifted
Hen: #adgifted
Stag: #adgifted
Car Hire: #adgifted
Cake: #adgifted
Catering: #adgifted
Honeymoon: #adgifted
Bold of you to assume she would actually label it correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
As someone who works in head office retail in merchandising, people will just buy 3 and return 2. Not only do they have all the reprocessing costs to incur with a higher returns rate, they’ve given away a full price item at 30% off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
Shes 10lb down and saying how amazing her guides are!! Wish I took a screenshot of her metformin story

Reactions: 14