Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent post on instagram about the war in the Middle East is suuuuper aggy too. Shouldnā€™t someone whoā€™s newly engaged be on cloud 9 instead of bickering with people on social media?

does Steven Bartlett have a thread on here? Someone once showed me a string on abusive messages SB had sent him (a 16 year old at the time) over access to a twitter account heā€™d bought from him.
He gives me weird vibes! I don't think he does but if you search his name he pops up occasionally in places like the Secret Celeb Gossip threads.
---
Oh gosh on Tiktok Grace now has an "Aggressive Marketing" category :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 2.46.38 pm.png

Also I've said it before and I'll say it again. Her profile pic is really dumb.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping love the fact sheā€™s been called out, and for the way sheā€™s responded too! Sheā€™s been very quiet since.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was just coming to post this! Grace has even commented herself being typically overly defensive and questioning why she as a female is being called out for this šŸ¤”
---
Itā€™s always because sheā€™s a woman. Any criticism is ALWAYS because sheā€™s a woman.

Reactions: 32
Her recent post on instagram about the war in the Middle East is suuuuper aggy too. Shouldnā€™t someone whoā€™s newly engaged be on cloud 9 instead of bickering with people on social media?

does Steven Bartlett have a thread on here? Someone once showed me a string on abusive messages SB had sent him (a 16 year old at the time) over access to a twitter account heā€™d bought from him.
he does https://tattle.life/threads/steven-bartlett.26024/

Reactions: 5
Just seen this tala ad on TikTok and Iā€™m sorry?? Does she not have a proper socials marketing team?? How did they approve this?? Sound all over the place, really choppy edits & weird references to Harry Potter that donā€™t make any senseā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen this tala ad on TikTok and Iā€™m sorry?? Does she not have a proper socials marketing team?? How did they approve this?? Sound all over the place, really choppy edits & weird references to Harry Potter that donā€™t make any senseā€¦

Absolutely no quality control. The likes of Greg just think everything they do is brilliant and above needing a qc.

Reactions: 24

I know this has been discussed a lot butā€¦ why does she think itā€™s a good idea to swear like that all the time. It comes across cringey and unprofessional plus I can barely understand what sheā€™s saying due to the speed sheā€™s talking at and audio quality.

Reactions: 36
All that time micromanaging and doing "approvals" and the content is always tit lol

Reactions: 34
i think Grace swears a lot to seem like sheā€™s ā€œjust like usā€ - itā€™s similar to how she says things like ā€œit do be like thatā€. She presents (and sees) herself as normal girl whoā€™s done incredible things with her business against all odds, which is also BS.

I think this ties into why she got so mad (aside from her treating any criticism like a death threat) about that woman pulling her up for not following ASA regulations. it dilutes her story somewhat if she has to stamp some variation of ā€œADā€ all over her work.

The woman who made the TikTok noted that other genflow influencers also donā€™t make it clear they are the owners of their businesses so I do wonder if itā€™s an actual strategy. Influencers were super successful before they had to disclose ads as buying their stuff/recs felt more like supporting & learning from a friend so there is a blueprint for all this already.

Reactions: 36
Absolutely no quality control. The likes of Greg just think everything they do is brilliant and above needing a qc.
Itā€™s so bad and likeā€¦ the top isnā€™t that great? You can tell sheā€™s not wearing a bra quite clearly no? She canā€™t complain about her boobs not being super perky, when theyā€™re just pretty standard mid size 20-something year oldā€™s boobs, as we can all see from her wearing those unsupportive nipple tassels she calls bikini tops. Classic greg, not quite telling the truth and revealing herself by putting her every waking thought on the internet.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s so bad and likeā€¦ the top isnā€™t that great? You can tell sheā€™s not wearing a bra quite clearly no? She canā€™t complain about her boobs not being super perky, when theyā€™re just pretty standard mid size 20-something year oldā€™s boobs, as we can all see from her wearing those unsupportive nipple tassels she calls bikini tops. Classic greg, not quite telling the truth and revealing herself by putting her every waking thought on the internet.
Crying reading this with A cups at 25 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sheā€™s previously said sheā€™s a D and an E cup too, and that they fluctuate (my god who puts this information on the internet to millions of people?!) Thatā€™s pretty standard sizing - the UK average is a D cup, albeit with a larger band size. Either way my point still stands, she acts like theyā€™re massive pendulous things dangling off her when theyā€™re absolutely normal, and the t-shirt does not have magic gravity defying properties, itā€™s just a bog standard tight t-shirt.

Reactions: 20

she sounds just as equally annoying as Madeline Argy here with that weird accent/intonation sheā€™s putting on

Reactions: 6
IMG_0127.png

yes gals, another video calling her out. Just what we like to see

(Hopefully the link works)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Itā€™s always because sheā€™s a woman. Any criticism is ALWAYS because sheā€™s a woman.
Because that's the only 'victim card' she has to play. In every other way she's privileged af, but she will never acknowledge it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.