Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her but went to check this story and have to say I appreciate her speaking out on the Gaza situation. Esp. if this is something she's been doing regularly. At least once she's using her influence for something good which is spreading awareness.
there’s a movement at the moment to block influencers that aren’t speaking out on the current issues- it wouldn’t surprise me if this is due to that. also the mysterious last slide tiktok situation, grace is all about keeping an image

Reactions: 31
there’s a movement at the moment to block influencers that aren’t speaking out on the current issues- it wouldn’t surprise me if this is due to that. also the mysterious last slide tiktok situation, grace is all about keeping an image
That's stupid, I'd rather they didn't speak out unless they know what they're talking about, otherwise there's danger of misinformation being spread even more than it is. Especially if they only do this so social media algorithms favour them
---

Probably not the way she hoped to make the news 🎉🎉
It's crazy to me, I've seen influencers who literally have their name in their product name and they still make it clear it's an ad for personal brand and are proud of it.

Reactions: 24
Grace's comment on the ASA's decision from the article:

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 12.06.55.png

From what she's said it would appear that she still thinks she's right and that it didn't constitute an Ad or she still feels that she already disclosed sufficiently her connection with Tala... I don't get why she's being so intentionally dim on this? If she wasn't trying to sell the coat, for example, she would have never made the TikTok/Reel? It's not at all the same as just talking naturally about her work online. She specifically wants people to buy the coat.

Reactions: 46
Lolll can someone find her furious response when she was called out for this a few months ago? She threatened to sue the person who said she wasn’t following advertising laws because she was that convinced she was doing nothing wrong.

A few days ago I did notice on one of her TikToks that she put something like “proud founder @TALA” and I thought huh, she doesn’t normally do that and wondered if it was an advertising thing. But the ASA ruling says she should use hashtags like #ad, so it seems she’s still digging her heels?!

Reactions: 32
Grace's comment on the ASA's decision from the article:

View attachment 2950684

From what she's said it would appear that she still thinks she's right and that it didn't constitute an Ad or she still feels that she already disclosed sufficiently her connection with Tala... I don't get why she's being so intentionally dim on this? If she wasn't trying to sell the coat, for example, she would have never made the TikTok/Reel? It's not at all the same as just talking naturally about her work online. She specifically wants people to buy the coat.
This is the most politician answer ever, total word salad and admitting no fault

Reactions: 34
I don't follow her but went to check this story and have to say I appreciate her speaking out on the Gaza situation. Esp. if this is something she's been doing regularly. At least once she's using her influence for something good which is spreading awareness.
its only to make herself look better lol, same with 99% of the influencers mentioning it. all just virtue signalling

Reactions: 11
its only to make herself look better lol, same with 99% of the influencers mentioning it. all just virtue signalling
Also Grace would have know when the ASA news would become public. So the posting in support of Gaza is conveniently timed...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah she’s in denial still! I don’t think it’s in her nature to admit a mistake.
I don't think she's in denial, I think she knows she fucked up (or intentionally took the risk) and this is the advice she was told to go with to see if it works. She's not going to say yeah I did it on purpose, playing stupid is an obvious legal tactic

Reactions: 12
Lolll can someone find her furious response when she was called out for this a few months ago? She threatened to sue the person who said she wasn’t following advertising laws because she was that convinced she was doing nothing wrong.

A few days ago I did notice on one of her TikToks that she put something like “proud founder @TALA” and I thought huh, she doesn’t normally do that and wondered if it was an advertising thing. But the ASA ruling says she should use hashtags like #ad, so it seems she’s still digging her heels?!
Here's an article from the Tab https://thetab.com/uk/2023/11/02/gr...legal-ad-practices-with-her-brand-tala-335679

Reactions: 3

Yesss she basically got her followers to all hound the woman who was forced to delete the TikTok and do an apology🙄

Reactions: 18
Here is Alice’s response to the ruling:
Wow, Grace actually paid a solicitor to send this woman a threatening letter?! We all know she can’t handle criticism but this is another level. Really find it hard to believe she works as hard as she claims when she’s busying herself watching TikToks from small creators and sending them legal threats.

Alice’s response was great, particularly where she highlights how out of order Grace was by pulling the “women shouldn’t bring down women” card. It’s ironic because that argument is more relevant to Grace: she leveraged her power (i.e. wealth and influence) to silence a smaller female content creator, when she could’ve just ignored it and gone about her day.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Grace always pulls the woman card because it’s literally the only thing she can try and use to say she won against the odds. And try and embellish her work ethic.

Like babe you had every handout possible, and then actually managed to exceed MORE because you are a woman (with very specific lottery genetics that enabled you specifically to rise up the ranks of one of the only industries women dominate)

Has she addressed anything on Instagram?

Reactions: 40
Wow, Grace actually paid a solicitor to send this woman a threatening letter?! We all know she can’t handle criticism but this is another level. Really find it hard to believe she works as hard as she claims when she’s busying herself watching TikToks from small creators and sending them legal threats.

Alice’s response was great, particularly where she highlights how out of order Grace was by pulling the “women shouldn’t bring down women” card. It’s ironic because that argument is more relevant to Grace: she leveraged her power (i.e. wealth and influence) to silence a smaller female content creator, when she could’ve just ignored it and gone about her day.
This is such a great response, don't know this woman tbh but so reasoned and with stats as well. The opposite of grace I guess

Reactions: 29

me neither!! I hope it wakes some of her fans up to the fact that her 🥺👉👈 “I’m just a teenage girl in my 20s who doesn’t know what they are doing and I’m just like you” persona is entirely an act

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know much anything about Alice but I do remember when this all first went down someone pointed out she's also got Tattle threads. I think she's well spoken in that video and made some great points though!

Reactions: 10