Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP Paperchase 😞 I loved their stuff in the 00s. I remember one Christmas my aunt gave me a pencil case from them which had an elasticated spot for everything. I was obsessed.
I don’t know if it’s still the case but definitely around Christmas they were selling Paperchase stock at Tesco!

Reactions: 4
I was going to reccommend Papier's productivity planners as when hers first came out it seemed to me like they were basically a copy of the Papier planners. But they're not on sale at the moment. Here is a link to one of the old ones: https://www.papier.com/wonder-40635
Apparently they'll be relaunching in the autumn: https://www.papier.com/stationery/daily-productivity-planners/
Something to keep in mind for the future maybe?
Thanks- I really wanted one with time blocking and quick tasks / priorities etc. Ended up going for the PrettyPerfectProducts productivity planner for £13 off tiktok.

If anyone wants a thick quality paper one go for Her Empire Lifestyle. I usually buy from them but wanted a time blocking one this time

Reactions: 4
The push shreddy do with their challenges with all the before and afters really affects my body dysmorphia etc. I’ve done her plan religiously and nothing attributes the changes they post. As a previous poster has said, it’s all about diet. I did really enjoy the shreds program to be fair but I looked pretty similar before and after. I was mainly doing it for routine and mental health tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would honestly sooner gouge my eyes out with an avocado peeler than work for Tala. Imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The push shreddy do with their challenges with all the before and afters really affects my body dysmorphia etc. I’ve done her plan religiously and nothing attributes the changes they post. As a previous poster has said, it’s all about diet. I did really enjoy the shreds program to be fair but I looked pretty similar before and after. I was mainly doing it for routine and mental health tho.
You’ll rarely see the same differences as what they post because they use random followers complete transformations, who have never even used the app

Reactions: 7
Such a weird take, I think what influencers also forget is it IS different if you make a platform first as an influencer, where you share your life and sell adverts, create a whole following based on that and THEN decide to create your “own brand” where you are milking them existing followers like cash cows. The brand would not have been able to exist had you not been an influencer. It literally grows with fans saying tit like “so happy to support you 🥹” they’d buy ANYTHING

Why are you mentioning Victoria beckham, her brand is called Victoria beckham, pretty sure that is clear and obvious 😂

Richard Branson is only famous BECAUSS he created virgin. And these people aren’t also intertwining hello fresh ads between their posts.

Actually funny how much second hand promo Ben Francis gets from Greg and stans trying to bring him down 😂 I’ve never seen Ben doing a video of him trying on all his T-shirts telling the audience how the material is so buttery, similar to skims, much cheaper price point, best product out there.

Grace hasn’t been criticised for simply talking about her businesses. It’s the way she does the most aggressive sales pitch for them where the purpose is solely to get you to buy all of those products 🙄 she’s not being asked to take down obnoxious videos of ringing bells for reaching a million pound in sales (though honestly I found that far more offensive) because it’s not “selling”

Reactions: 51
And who the duck is Ben Jeffries? Hope he is disclosing his ads as I'd have absolutely no idea who he is or what his company is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t it funny how every time she eats out there is always someone eating oysters
Bit abnormal to be eating them that often isn’t it or is that just me haha

Reactions: 18
The difference with all these people they love to compare grace to, they refer to their brands as their brands and are proud of it. Grace hates to refer to tala as her company or any reference to owning it or being involved with her videos. It is not obvious to anyone that doesn’t know Grace owns Tala, that she is even associated. You can’t say the same about Ben Francis or Richard Brandon

Reactions: 16
And who the duck is Ben Jeffries? Hope he is disclosing his ads as I'd have absolutely no idea who he is or what his company is
Founder of gym shark. He does YouTube vids but he’s not that popular
His now wife was a gymshark “athlete” but they’ve both gone very lowkey now they’ve had twins

caspars only pissed as his agency has probably been filed with a load of Asa claims for improper advertising

Reactions: 13
Founder of gym shark. He does YouTube vids but he’s not that popular
His now wife was a gymshark “athlete” but they’ve both gone very lowkey now they’ve had twins

caspars only pissed as his agency has probably been filed with a load of Asa claims for improper advertising
That's Ben Francis!

• Wow
Reactions: 12