Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen this tiktok doing the rounds
Ohh glad to see this! I've reported her to the ASA a few times for not declaring her own brands but never heard any follow up. It's so dodgy.
---
That ring is actually awful. I haven’t kept up with her for a while now so don’t even recognise the fiancé, how long have they been together?
A story from last year about when he had Sepsis https://tattle.life/threads/grace-b...anor-professional-scammer.33282/post-13184160

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I was just coming to post this! Grace has even commented herself being typically overly defensive and questioning why she as a female is being called out for this 🤔
---
Why is she so obsessed with Ben Francis? He’s always her go to “this is sexism” person. Also funny she only EVER mentions sexism as a shield for her crappy actions.

Reactions: 63
“I’ve invited the asa” ok then your majesty 🙄🤢
This just means she’s been contacted by them because of all the reports against her and her discussions involve her spraying her typical word salad to try to get out of a fine. She’s continuing the conversation with them because the reports are ongoing. 😜

Reactions: 39
Ooooo how I’ve missed her pass agg streisand effecting her way into conversations that would probs disappear without her calling attention to them. The person’s not highlighting you for failing to ad-disclose other brands (miss “I disclose all ads by brands very clearly”), she’s saying you’re not disclosing YOUR OWN brand. Evan zanna vd can manage to tag her stay wealthy swim content as “own brand” ads.

Like if you’re already in deep conversation with the ASA about improving clarity of rules fOR enTREpReNeUrs, why are you bothered by some random on tiktok greg?

Reactions: 36
I didn’t know who that Steven Bartlett guy is so I looked him up and he’s been in ASA scandals and criticised for not properly disclosing ads and he’s been accused of overflating the value of his businesses. Is this Grace’s role model?

Reactions: 39
Ooooo how I’ve missed her pass agg streisand effecting her way into conversations that would probs disappear without her calling attention to them. The person’s not highlighting you for failing to ad-disclose other brands (miss “I disclose all ads by brands very clearly”), she’s saying you’re not disclosing YOUR OWN brand. Evan zanna vd can manage to tag her stay wealthy swim content as “own brand” ads.

Like if you’re already in deep conversation with the ASA about improving clarity of rules fOR enTREpReNeUrs, why are you bothered by some random on tiktok greg?
What clarity is needed? The ASA simplifies everything for influencers. Is this flow chart not clear enough for Grace maybe?

It's part of a handy guide for them to reference: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html
---
her comments are so rude and passive aggressive & then she’s changed her bio to this! what a snarky witch
"I made" nicely ignores GenFlow and the various teams of people with relevant qualifications who do the work of running her businesses for her.

Reactions: 34
What clarity is needed? The ASA simplifies everything for influencers. Is this flow chart not clear enough for Grace maybe?

It's part of a handy guide for them to reference: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html
---

"I made" nicely ignores GenFlow and the various teams of people with relevant qualifications who do the work of running her businesses for her.
lol quite, I think it’s very clear! Maybe she thinks she’s above it because she not a mere influencer, she’s an “entrepreneur” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she so obsessed with Ben Francis? He’s always her go to “this is sexism” person. Also funny she only EVER mentions sexism as a shield for her crappy actions.
The best part is several people have commented and told her that the creator called out a man for the same thing last week, but Grace is STILL saying ‘BuT wHaT aBoUt MeN!!’

She always hides behind the misogyny narrative when she gets called out on stuff. Just own it Grace.

Reactions: 50
Her response just makes her look silly. As was pointed out, if you don't 'know' her (and why would everybody?), and she just pops up trying on clothes on your for you page then how would you know she is advertising her own brands? She's not famous enough that everyone knows who she is.

And the accusation of only calling out women is just bizarre. If this is how she behaves anytime someone questions her it must be exhausting, does she think the rules don't apply because she's a FEMALE entrpreneur?

Reactions: 43
I'm reeling... so embarrassing grace. The bio too, in case it wasn't OBVIOUS who I am. Too good to #ad no she will be having 'ongoing discussions' with the asa. Genuinely shocking this I do not understand how there can be comments from people supporting her this has completely summed up what an egotistical, arrogant and slimey wormy boss babe she is.

Reactions: 43
Her recent post on instagram about the war in the Middle East is suuuuper aggy too. Shouldn’t someone who’s newly engaged be on cloud 9 instead of bickering with people on social media?

does Steven Bartlett have a thread on here? Someone once showed me a string on abusive messages SB had sent him (a 16 year old at the time) over access to a twitter account he’d bought from him.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.