Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these podcasts and event talks about being business savvy and she chooses to spend £370 on boxer shorts??? Laughable 😂

Tell me you grew up rich with no concept of money without telling me you grew up rich with no concept of money
Cheap looking (but insanely expensive clothes) matched with a tacky ridiculous amount of jewelry seems to be her "look" doesn't really seem festival attire. I wonder how much her friends mind her filming them looking hungover etc. I wouldn't want myself filmed like that for social media on a huge account

Reactions: 15
Listening to todays episode of WHHW with Jemma Sbeg who said ‘do not move in with someone within the first 6 months of the relationship’ and Grace goes deathly silent… 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Listening to todays episode of WHHW with Jemma Sbeg who said ‘do not move in with someone within the first 6 months of the relationship’ and Grace goes deathly silent… 🤣🤣

Loll I would pay money to see her facial expression when the guest said that (45.02).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely, she cannot be serious after the recent ASA incident? Maybe it’s me and I can’t see these clearly labelled as ads, maybe it’s Grace being a rich pr*ck…
THIS is how she shows her privilege and how wealthy she really is. She’ll keep ignoring these rules because she can just throw money at it should the ASA rear its ugly head again.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh yeah these should absolutely have text saying "#ad, my brand" or similar.

But this is Grace, so of course they don't.

Reactions: 13
She probably knows the fine, if it ever happens, will be so miniscule not to matter
As far as I am aware the ASA doesn't even issue fines to influencers or brands. The extent of the consequences for breaking the rules ends up basically being a telling off and perhaps some bad publicity.

Reactions: 14
As far as I am aware the ASA doesn't even issue fines to influencers or brands. The extent of the consequences for breaking the rules ends up basically being a telling off and perhaps some bad publicity.

So she can just keep doing it. Who knows, she might get another BBC article which mentions Tala and that's even more free publicity.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely sick at her latest Instagram post re Glastonbury. Her replies to some of the comments praising her are vile. She is a horrible undeserving rich tory who cares only for herself and her horrible overpriced branded clothes.
370 pounds to show your boxer shorts label?! That's more than likely the same factory they make Primark undies in sweetheart x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely sick at her latest Instagram post re Glastonbury. Her replies to some of the comments praising her are vile. She is a horrible undeserving rich tory who cares only for herself and her horrible overpriced branded clothes.
370 pounds to show your boxer shorts label?! That's more than likely the same factory they make Primark undies in sweetheart x
Can’t find a cost on camp kerala website but google says 8225 for 5 nights and includes tickets for two people 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
It’s sickening how much stuff and the cost of it all that she gets for free! And has the audacity to pretend she went to a festival once with £5 😡😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can’t find a cost on camp kerala website but google says 8225 for 5 nights and includes tickets for two people 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
It’s sickening how much stuff and the cost of it all that she gets for free! And has the audacity to pretend she went to a festival once with £5 😡😡
One of the comments said 13k

I can't tell if one of Grace's comments is satire or not. She said 'imagine being able to sort of call this work?"

Sounds like satire

• Wow
Reactions: 11
£5 in the current account and £50k in savings more like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her point about how much money she had in the account at her last festival is irrelevant anyway because she could’ve still had that GIFTED stay and breakfasts with £2.71 in the bank because it’s free for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7