Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not correlation doesn't equal causation thing, Metformin has definitely been shown to cause weigh loss. Why is she on it anyway, I thought it's hypoglycemia she has? Didn't think it's used for that but im not a doctor obv lol
I think she takes it for PCOS? My friend has it and takes Metformin

Reactions: 5
This is not correlation doesn't equal causation thing, Metformin has definitely been shown to cause weigh loss. Why is she on it anyway, I thought it's hypoglycemia she has? Didn't think it's used for that but im not a doctor obv lol
I think it’s related to PCOS, as I believe it can cause insulin resistance

Reactions: 5
I meant it in the sense that she may have also been changing her lifestyle to lose weight too. Metformin may not be the entire cause of her weight loss, but enough to be correlated with it.

Either way, she’s being incredibly misleading.

Reactions: 13
it’s interesting that she’s had PCOS all this time
yet only chose to medicate in the run up to her wedding 🤔 and doubly interesting that the chosen medication is correlated with weight loss. and triply interesting that she’s marketing her weight loss as attributable to her weight loss guides
such an ethical babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 51
yet only chose to medicate in the run up to her wedding 🤔 and doubly interesting that the chosen medication is correlated with weight loss. and triply interesting that she’s marketing her weight loss as attributable to her weight loss guides
such an ethical babe x
Hm apparently it's also particularly used for supporting fertility if someone has PCOS. Like especially for that purpose 🤔

Reactions: 11
Don’t shoot me but I wanted to buy her planner because it was the only one I could find that has everything I want.

So before spending an outrageous amount on a planner, I did some research on it.

Reviews say the paper is ridiculously thin and any pens bleed through.

If you look at pictures and videos of it then you can see the pages are see through because of how thin they are.

She’s charging a premium price for a cheap, substandard product.

I had the notion planner - I use notion quite a lot, got the planner for free, and it was riddled with bugs and errors

Reactions: 16
Even ignoring the medication she’s doing a ton of non-Shreddy workouts that will be actually giving her results. She shows herself going to SoulCycle, HIIT classes, and reformer Pilates. She’s obviously going hard in prep for the wedding, which is fine, but when people ask her how she did it she will inevitably attribute to her 5 minute Shreddy ab workouts.

Reactions: 32
such an ethical babe x

Tbf to her (though I usually wouldn't be), metformin is very, very, very commonly prescribed for PCOS (and she has been talking about her PCOS for ages). As a fellow PCOS girlie, I have a pretty good recall of this, as she mentioned it ages ago regarding trying Spironolactone for her PCOS / hormonal acne. As someone with PCOS, recent PCOS acne, etc., the insulin resistance / hormonal imbalance (higher levels of testosterone, but it's obviously variable between people), metformin is a pretty common prescription. I wouldn't be so sceptical of her taking it, as some people are just really averse to long-term medication usage (regardless of the research/benefits etc).

That being said - it's clear her weight-loss is not just the metformin and a combination of her doing all her ab workouts again, treadmill 12-3-30s, occasional runs, leg days etc. (Aka it's definitely not the weight loss guides). Just was making the point that choice to take long-term medications is a more murky thing to try to unpack as a third party.

To be honest, anyone who in the age of all the information available for free, believes weight loss can be solely attributed to a particular workout, or even just exercise in general, and isn't a result of improved diet, only has themselves to blame

Reactions: 19
Anyone else think it is kindnof irresponsible of her to talk exactly about her weight? Most other health/fitness unflcuencers I know refuse to talk about this because of how damaging it can be (and how misleading and dangerous focusing on a number can be )

Reactions: 16
Don’t shoot me but I wanted to buy her planner because it was the only one I could find that has everything I want.

So before spending an outrageous amount on a planner, I did some research on it.

Reviews say the paper is ridiculously thin and any pens bleed through.

If you look at pictures and videos of it then you can see the pages are see through because of how thin they are.

She’s charging a premium price for a cheap, substandard product.

I had the notion planner - I use notion quite a lot, got the planner for free, and it was riddled with bugs and errors
I was going to reccommend Papier's productivity planners as when hers first came out it seemed to me like they were basically a copy of the Papier planners. But they're not on sale at the moment. Here is a link to one of the old ones: https://www.papier.com/wonder-40635
Apparently they'll be relaunching in the autumn: https://www.papier.com/stationery/daily-productivity-planners/
Something to keep in mind for the future maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it is kindnof irresponsible of her to talk exactly about her weight? Most other health/fitness unflcuencers I know refuse to talk about this because of how damaging it can be (and how misleading and dangerous focusing on a number can be )

I'm fully of two minds here. I can see both points - on the one hand, given she is 5'3/5'4, it's pretty easy to work out her BMI / compare, etc, which can be very damaging for some people and is a sensitive topic for sure. On the other hand, she's always been transparent about being quite heavy for her height. Like, she's technically overweight for height / I do think for a lot of people, it might be more helpful to know that you can exist in a slimmer body and be over 140 pounds even if you're short. Also, the mindset that weight is just data and the number is pretty unhelpful to tell you anything beyond how much you weigh.

Reactions: 4
I was going to reccommend Papier's productivity planners as when hers first came out it seemed to me like they were basically a copy of the Papier planners. But they're not on sale at the moment. Here is a link to one of the old ones: https://www.papier.com/wonder-40635
Apparently they'll be relaunching in the autumn: https://www.papier.com/stationery/daily-productivity-planners/
I have the full year version of this and find the productivity bits and goals really handy but without the dread of a full diary to fill out - ADHD gal here so have my hyper focus moments but also the dread of when you’re not in that moment and do not want to fill it out!

I used to be a big Paperchase gal too but ofc they went bust so papier is really good alternative. DO NOT give grez your money 😂

Reactions: 6
I have the full year version of this and find the productivity bits and goals really handy but without the dread of a full diary to fill out - ADHD gal here so have my hyper focus moments but also the dread of when you’re not in that moment and do not want to fill it out!

I used to be a big Paperchase gal too but ofc they went bust so papier is really good alternative. DO NOT give grez your money 😂
RIP Paperchase 😞 I loved their stuff in the 00s. I remember one Christmas my aunt gave me a pencil case from them which had an elasticated spot for everything. I was obsessed.

Reactions: 10
I'm fully of two minds here. I can see both points - on the one hand, given she is 5'3/5'4, it's pretty easy to work out her BMI / compare, etc, which can be very damaging for some people and is a sensitive topic for sure. On the other hand, she's always been transparent about being quite heavy for her height. Like, she's technically overweight for height / I do think for a lot of people, it might be more helpful to know that you can exist in a slimmer body and be over 140 pounds even if you're short. Also, the mindset that weight is just data and the number is pretty unhelpful to tell you anything beyond how much you weigh.
where has she mentioned her specific weight? im not a proper follower but haven't seen her discuss this before x

off topic but i just have to say i have loved papier diaries for years and always got one, but the quality this year has really gone downhill and all my pens bleed through the page 🥲 I’ve just bought a Leuchtturm 1917 notebook and drawn out my own 2025 diary

• Sad
Reactions: 2
James Welsh has talked about Grace's ASA case Here
He doesn't really say anything new but nice to have it being spoken about