Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Annie just trumps her in every single aspect and every single time!!

I absolutely LOVE it!

Nothing more than she deserves after tormenting that poor woman for the last 2years plus!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Matterbaby

VIP Member
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Daddy's 3 lions 🦁 and they wearing Puma tracksuits.

God when you see them like that they are such a young family. Imagine the hassle and turmoil caused by cunty. I know Kyle was wrong but my god she has made it hell for them all ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Beggman12

Chatty Member
The reason I can't see that comment is because that account that commented fourth lion the comment lauryn liked messaged me abuse then blocked me about 2 months ago. That is definitely lauryn on one of her fake accounts. How embarrassing What a sad sad woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Tjal16

Chatty Member
So if kairo is goodman why on earth is she wearing the KW necklace ? Then it really is kyles initials not kairos 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I've already said before, it's a man's right whether he wants to be a parent as much as the woman's. Consent to sex isn't consent to a child. Women have terminations and nothing is said. A guys only option is to walk away and gets slated. Why should a guy suddenly have all these feelings for a child he didn't want? Why would you even push for it? Especially when mental health is a massive thing these days. I would hate to send my child to anybody who's been bullied into doing so. If certain women got the grasp of that we wouldn't have certain women trying to trap men (especially rich men) He's giving her very decent maintenance and has kept a dignified silence after all her crazy outbursts. I think he defo feels it was a massive mistake coz why wouldn't you? He is protecting his wife and kids. She should be keeping quiet and protecting her son but she isn't. I seriously doubt kairo is going to read these threads when he's older. He should be more concerned with the way his mother has behaved. Also I'm not saying that men who walk away from children is right, it's disgusting but this is a different type of situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I might sound really harsh saying this… but I don’t think Annie would want to have a relationship with a child that was conceived through cheating. Then the added factor that the child’s mum has been tormenting her family for years now, I know I couldn’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Lots of new Kyle and Annie pics on getty images 😍 not actually sure if you’re allowed to post them on here or not but their boys are beautiful little things 😍

Also just to add! team_walker2 page on Instagram. On the pic of Kyle and his 3 boys Lauryn has liked the comment tagging Kairo 😂 meltdown coming 🙃

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Miamia1

Yes Annie 😍
We love to see it 😍😍😍😍

Lasagne is gonna fucking lose it when she wakes up. If she doesn’t show it publicly she will be stood outside in joolies porch with a fag hanging out her gob screeching ‘it’s fucking all or none’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait for in 15 and a half years when she’s down the housing cos she’s homeless and her landlords have evicted her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

kj135

VIP Member
Yesss Annie! She should never be worried or anything posting pics of her FAMILY in fear of that one night stand kicking off!
Get over it you Trollope!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Just Drive

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Giro when he’s old enough to see that his mother posted public photos of him in a football top with the name and number of his mother’s one night stand for the sole purpose of taunting the one night stand’s wife and children. I suspect that will be more damaging to Giro than having an absentee father who doesn’t see him.

She should have done what other women have done who’ve had footballers’ love children while
they were with other partners: accept the maintenance money, keep her mouth shut, live her life, and maybe someday meet a man who’s willing to be a good stepfather to the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Beggman12

Chatty Member
So I commented on a photo say awww sweet little giro ops I mean Kairo

And then that young dayz account messaged me saying how dare I speak about a child like that 🙄 how lauryn is the best mum ever and kairo was made with nothing but love and not for a paycheck 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31