Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one supports her apart from herself and her many burner accounts, she knows no one agrees with her mad ramblings of a nut job but there she is acting like the court jester so that everyone can laugh at her 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just saw the Getty images they look so happy their little family the boys with their daddy can’t believe how that evil cow is trying to destroy it

Reactions: 24
I don’t know what she expects anyway… how you get them is how you lose them. KW would never be faithful to her

Reactions: 13
Howlinggggg at Lauryn Goodman wannabe walkers comments.... Big lasagne muff will be fuming at some facts being stated instead of arse licking enablers convincing her she's the innocent party 🤨🤔😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s about time someone played her at her own game hopefully it does the trick and she stops before kyles boys are old enough to read online what she’s doing

Reactions: 15
Say in some weird warped parallel universe where Kyle shacked up with findus lasagne fanny and giro, can you imagine the cries of harassment and the insta drama she would create if she posted a pic of her, Kyle and giro playing happy families and people constantly # and @ his other 3 sons and Annie, bleeping hell she's like a squatter on every post relating to Kyle and his family. She's such a creep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet annie just wants to put begman back in her box but obviously she can’t
So ill do it for her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That account is defo lauryn fancy setting up a new account just to tag @ kyles name, what a loser she is. Like life's biggest loser

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I hope K & A lawyers are seriously looking into her crazy behaviour and stalking. She’s unhinged. She doesn’t even try to hide the fact she stalks a Walker fan page and the Man City families page. She’s goading that poor family.

Reactions: 27
God I hope K & A lawyers are seriously looking into her crazy behaviour and stalking. She’s unhinged. She doesn’t even try to hide the fact she stalks a Walker fan page and the Man City families page. She’s goading that poor family.
It’s getting bleeping scary 🙈 I have serious concerns for those boys I hope they all have security, she’s mentioned few times kiaro looks like reign but they aren’t a whole loads of pics of him online so how the duck is she seeing him?

Reactions: 20
Spending her day searching the name walker online to see how she can make herself relevant. She is a bleeping weirdo. If I was Annie I would seriously go legal with it. You'd think Annie stole him from her and Cairo

Yeah it’s a random account I have
I love u also 🙌🏽

Why yes Lauren it is a crime 🤨 pot calling kettle black here after what she’s done to the walkers for almost 3 years and that’s only what’s going on social media who knows what she’s called and text them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.