Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck offfffff iv just searched that KW fan page & OMG she is bleeping nuts that women. As IF she has liked the comment that Kairo is also a lion hahahahahhaha !

She can’t seriously bleeping think that Giro should be included in Kyles Wife’s insta photo?? 🤯 he was a mistake that they want to forget exists. No amount of lozza embarrassing herself will change it.

She sat on Kyles dick and dupe’d some spunk out of him telling him she was infertile and now she thinks she’s got god given right to be included in the family photos

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !

Giore nah it’s getting more and more stupid !

Enjoying it 🤣🙌🏻🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who’s sacrificing their lurker account to comment back and rile her up a bit? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the child jack grealish is holding on getty images is Kyle's son right? That little boys hair is straight is Annie trying to force this child to have curls by caking his head in products no she isn't she is letting him be natural and himself. Lozza darling please accept your child's hair will be straight 

Reactions: 18
These DM comments HAVE to be her. Who else cares enough to write such stupidness.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone screen shot the walker fan page and her liking the kairo comment I can't seem to find it anywhere 😩😩😩

Reactions: 10
Honest to duck, that lassie needs to get a job or a hobby, wasting your time and time with your child trawling through instagram for anything relating to Kyle or his family and trying to push giro into it. Has she not hurt that lad enough??? At what point is she going to let her son live his own life. Absolute nutcase

Reactions: 16
The reason I can't see that comment is because that account that commented fourth lion the comment lauryn liked messaged me abuse then blocked me about 2 months ago. That is definitely lauryn on one of her fake accounts. How embarrassing What a sad sad woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The reason I can't see that comment is because that account that commented fourth lion the comment lauryn liked messaged me abuse then blocked me about 2 months ago. That is definitely lauryn on one of her fake accounts. How embarrassing What a sad sad woman
OMG what did they say to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻

Lozza has LOADS of burner accounts on insta she’s spent days creating them so she can reply to posts as someone else and stick up for herself and then log back in as herself and thank them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
What an absolute embarrassment to the human race she is. That poor lad when he goes to school, gets older is going to have a hard time because of her tit parenting, mad how she is desperate to be in with the walkers yet doesn't have anything to do with her own family, only because Kyle is rich and famous, she really is the lowest form of life

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What are her fans expecting Annie to do? Photoshop kairo into the pic? Why would Annie acknowledge him when Kyle doesn’t, Annie has nothing to do with him.

So I commented on a photo say awww sweet little giro ops I mean Kairo

And then that young dayz account messaged me saying how dare I speak about a child like that 🙄 how lauryn is the best mum ever and kairo was made with nothing but love and not for a paycheck 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it Lauren bcz who else would know Kiaros insta account when no1 follows him yet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh what a day to have to go in the office

Crazy old Lozza, providing the World Cup entertainment 😂

So the child jack grealish is holding on getty images is Kyle's son right? That little boys hair is straight is Annie trying to force this child to have curls by caking his head in products no she isn't she is letting him be natural and himself. Lozza darling please accept your child's hair will be straight 
I thought it was JGs kid. Does he even have kids 😂
If that is KW son, the next photo we see if Cerching will be straight blonde hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I commented on a photo say awww sweet little giro ops I mean Kairo

And then that young dayz account messaged me saying how dare I speak about a child like that 🙄 how lauryn is the best mum ever and kairo was made with nothing but love and not for a paycheck 😅😅
Made with nothing but love hahaahahahhaha spat out my protein shake there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.