Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

What is coming first ?

• Reveal of Messiah’s Face

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • The New Mansion

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • The Meltdown/Fake Dms

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Lasagne Having A New Man

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @jimginjan on the winning thread title( apologies I had to shorten it as it didn’t fit !)

Thread 6 was very interesting !

Amelia - MIA
Grunt - Doing anything but his job
Heidi - Slim ( so I’m told)
Chloe - Still unable to cook
Carron Mi Joolie- has her own insta account
Loz the proz - back from a gloomy Maldives begged holiday with her colleague KatyMidsizemodelJayne.

Oh it looked tit
Apparently she deserve the holidays, the Chanel bags, the monthly cheque because she pumped for 18 months !!!!!
Loz the proz will tell you everything you need to know about travelling with a toddler but not until she slut drops
Spins in a circle
Pushes her arse out

A few things I refuse to leave in last thread
@ a1234567xx spotting this in the comments
“ Someone commented “even with his face blurred u can tell he’s the double of his dad“

This comment was deleted very fast by loz the proz

Feel free to continue !!!

Previous thread;

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@PenelopeStraw I’m sorry I’m not ready to let this absolute gem go. Lasagne arriving at Qatar airport. she left giro at home as she pumped for 18 months I mean come on !!

It seems @Jellybean093 has finally had enough ! Finally !

I’m still personally in shock at this woman tagging #Worldcup when you think she cannot get worse, she just puts on her clown makeup and sings *showtime baby*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How utterly tragic… Begging for comments and only gets 29 comments - 14 of which are her replies & bots.

The very definition of Pathetic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@PenelopeStraw I’m sorry I’m not ready to let this absolute gem go. Lasagne arriving at Qatar airport. she left giro at home as she pumped for 18 months I mean come on !!

I’m still personally in shock at this woman tagging #Worldcup when you think she cannot get worse, she just puts on her clown makeup and sings *showtime baby*
Wish KW was fit enough to play to be honest. That’s when she really loses her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

awwwwwwww I love it 😂😂😂😂🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally caught up! Just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse, she hits new lows posting her son in his England strip, with his SD name on who wants nothing to do with him. I wonder what she will say to poor Kairo when he’s older and inevitably starts asking questions..

p.s Annie 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Proud of myself naming a thread !

Loz-agne will still be crying coz Annie shared a photo of her kids 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wish KW was fit enough to play to be honest. That’s when she really loses her tit
I don't think itl be long 🤞🏼 I'm sure Gareth Southgate said kw only missed the first match because he hadn't been able to join a training session yet

Reactions: 16
Can’t also get over the throwback pic of ‘Likkle man’ in his kit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮how sad is her life mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Loz-agne 😭😭😭 and new man!!!! are you bleeping kidding, only one man for her and he doesn't want her - never did 🤣🤣 good for a shag nothing else lozagne begman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a coincidence Annie uploaded a picture of RRR in their dad England tops then lauryn does the same
Edit: ok I just realised lauryn actually uploaded hers an hour before but I like to think Annie uploaded to piss all over hers 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Uno what she’s gna do gna get everyone to add kiaro account she’s gna accept everyone peados bcz it’s gna go live soon then nothing happens

Reactions: 7
There’s 29 comments including her own comments, what’s she replying to? There’s no questions because no one has any interesting in gaining advice from someone who’s done ONE long haul flight with their toddler who as we saw on the one video didn’t seem to be behaving himself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a coincidence Annie uploaded a picture of RRR in their dad England tops then lauryn does the same
Edit: ok I just realised lauryn actually uploaded hers an hour before but I like to think Annie uploaded to piss all over hers 🤣🤣
Yes but then beggy opened up her Insta so they would all look 👀 probably and now it’s closed.. shame her legs arnt 😂😂

There’s 29 comments including her own comments, what’s she replying to? There’s no questions because no one has any interesting in gaining advice from someone who’s done ONE long haul flight with their toddler who as we saw on the one video didn’t seem to be behaving himself.
I’m surprised she hasn’t done a countdown like she has in the past but there again it probably got duck all engagement ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet he’s a right naughty little tit, if giro has the morals of his mother he will be bleeping ferrel.

Climbing all over business class and running up and down airplane and she’s filming it for tit-tok I bet them in business class were bleeping livid. Imagine paying all that and you’ve got ferral Giro, Losagne & fat fake wobble arse mid side Morgan talking tit alllllll the bleeping way to Dubai. I’d want a bastard refund 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.