Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I def saw on old threads Walker too. Bit of a lurker but I changed my son’s surname from just mine to a double-barrell of mine and his dad’s after he was originally registered.

According to the registrar, if it is changed before 1 it’s like the original name didn’t exist. So even though my son was XX for a few weeks legally, and then XX-YY it will now only ever show as XX-YY.

She changed it before he was 1 and had lied all this time. She is unhinged.

If you change surname after 1 you need to do via deedpoll (my mum did this with me).

My birth cert has original name and I would have to show deedpoll and birth cert to prove my name change.
I’m sure it was Only last summer I checked his birth certificate and it said walker. Unless she changed it when it was leaked that Annie and Kyle got married since she knows he’ has his step mums name

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When you’re living rent free in Lauryn Goodmans head and living your best life at the WC unbothered 💅🏼

CFEB9CCD-64F7-433D-8795-F41D9D84B9DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Making sure we know he’s a Walker 🤣
And making sure we know his hair is wet!
Has she got a #walker bauble yet 😂😂😂

I wonder what that said 😂😂
Wonder what this one is? Something & something

View attachment 1782193
Looks like dad . Tell me she has not put mum and dad baubles on as if she’s a actual family 😳

When you’re living rent free in Lauryn Goodmans head and living your best life at the WC unbothered 💅🏼

View attachment 1782238
Also walkers WIFE a Annie 😂😂 i can see another meltdown coming

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this may have been posted in a previous thread before, but if his name isn't Walker ... is she establishing her son as some sort of brand?!

Screenshot_20221204_200756_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m sure it was Only last summer I checked his birth certificate and it said walker. Unless she changed it when it was leaked that Annie and Kyle got married since she knows he’ has his step mums name
Maybe rules were relaxed due to covid and she could change it later?

My son is almost 4 so both his registrations were pre-covid.

Far too invested in this so had a quick google.

I’m now wondering if she changed it when re-registering to include Kyle as part of court process
4211A5E3-D51E-445B-929F-860FC071C6BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's too busy searching social media and news outlets for something to be offended by, the irrelevant bleep 😂🤮

He'll have it cut soon and grown and styled the same as jack grealish like one of Kyle's boys the weirdo that she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know if RRR speak Spanish?
what is the reasoning behind the whole Spanish thing? Everything with her is for a reason.

Reactions: 12
I swear it used to say Walker. It doesn’t say his birth date but says the month and year he was registered. So his name at birth was and still is Goodman ☺
It keeps getting stranger! How can she be posting walker this walker that, make a big fuss over defending her choice to name him walker..... all for his name to really be goodman LOL!!!

Reactions: 14
How are you all finding his birth certificate/ birth information/name information? Like, is that even allowed? Surely you have to pay? I'm baffled at this bizarre information

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe on top of #walker on every pic she tagged mancity in that pic someone put up earlier, been caught stalking mancity families too and yet she continues 😂🤨🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww you can see kyle is a proper good dad. Just how safe and secure the children look around him body language says alot in that photo above. Them boys adore him such a shame for Kairo only one person who's going to have to answer all his questions when his.older and that's beggman. Why oh why has she brought a innocent child into this for a life time of heartbreak. She's vile

Definitely spotted one of his lions in the audience here 😅😅

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww you can see kyle is a proper good dad. Just how safe and secure the children look around him body language says alot in that photo above. Them boys adore him such a shame for Kairo only one person who's going to have to answer all his questions when his.older and that's beggman. Why oh why has she brought a innocent child into this for a life time of heartbreak. She's vile

Definitely spotted one of his lions in the audience here 😅😅
Beggers probably had this on the TV and was telling Cairo Goodman it was to him 😭 in yo dreams KW ain't interested in either of use. Get over it!!!!

Reactions: 7
How are you all finding his birth certificate/ birth information/name information? Like, is that even allowed? Surely you have to pay? I'm baffled at this bizarre information
General Registry Office online. You can see some information without buying his actual birth certificate

Reactions: 6
U
I swear it used to say Walker. It doesn’t say his birth date but says the month and year he was registered. So his name at birth was and still is Goodman ☺
Omg that’s strange. A few month ago I looked and even SS and it was Walker. How weird? I wonder if the courts made her change it back?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.