Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oldies but goodies ( attached Nadia’s live I have attached for juan so he knows what his mum looked like before having her jaw threaded )

I saw her criticising balenciaga so I wonder if she’s thrown all hers away ? The woman that wants to talk suncream and toddlers but posts a pic in a bikini ?
#MakeItMakeSense
hmm yeah we have receipts lauryn

She has deleted those comments because she’s the only person I know to use this emoji so much 👀that’s her favourite emoji !!
She would have been better spelling lauryn like that she was trying so hard to make it look like it’s not her
😂😂😂😂😂😂 she really thinks she's a beauty doesn't she 😂😂😂.

Here's me in a bikini, looking like a tree stump hoping fat baldy Paul will ask for a follow back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even that woman lauryns team_walker2 profile is set up like her own. Her usual flag and hands 🙌 emoji. The deleting the comments. All she need to do now is block ppl 🤣🤣🤣. Oh how she craves that child to be acknowledged. It is a shame for him. He be better off getting adopted by a loving family. The little time she spends with him she is glued to her phone stalking. The one comment I laughed at is her saying successful business. The worlds biggest failure, couldn’t get a job, couldn’t keep a job, sacked for benefit fraud, couldn’t steal benefits without getting caught, couldn’t get a house of her own, couldn’t keep a man, couldn’t get a baby dad to acknowledge or love her child. 😂 the one thing she is successful at is using filters to hide her big forehead and pan face, successful as doing as she told keeping her kids face covered and her ‘ business’ as a pump n dump for the next 15 years then she will hit the biggest recession yet and lose all assets (walkers will gain ) hahahah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow wow wow!! Just catching up on the comments … That girl needs serious help, someone take her to the Doctor!! This is NOT normal behaviour! She is going to destroy that little boys life and everyone else’s in the process! #actualscaryfuckingmary

Reactions: 19
Eek… this is making me feel a bit uncomfortable taking it off of tattle. and mentioning the unmentionable? Leave it on here. People will see for themselves what she is like
Indeed..I find it quite laughable really that she really does get enraged then deletes comments.. however I will say she has a short memory.. looking at the screenshots on here she has the cheek to insinuate people are trolls.. coming from someone who trolled the lady Tesco worker over petrol ⛽ and put it on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she think SHE is a victim?
Why does SHE think she is the first single mother to have ever walked ?
Why does she act like KAIRO is the first child in history to be ignored ?
Her mentor Lisa Andrews knows this story too well ?
Katy
Mel
Nadia
She has plenty of day ones to speak to
She’s isn’t an advocate for anything but lying

Reactions: 18
Indeed..I find it quite laughable really that she really does get enraged then deletes comments.. however I will say she has a short memory.. looking at the screenshots on here she has the cheek to insinuate people are trolls.. coming from someone who trolled the lady Tesco worker over petrol ⛽ and put it on Instagram
And let's not forget when she accidently uploaded the meme mocking a disabled child who happened to be 'Harvey Price but sure it was 'her friend' that had her phone that time 🤥

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
what was this? DidI miss soemthing?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
See this team_walker2 account, what do we think it meant by 4 Lions? 🦁 As they liked the comment about Kiaro being the 4th lion. This page is supposedly a supporter/fan page so why are they entertaining this? So strange. Perhaps another one of Lauryns accounts, after all she is utterly obsessed with KW.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus she must of got nearly 12 hours sleep !
she’s riled up and ready to go again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, she’s making Glen Close in fatal attraction look like Mary bloody poppins!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See this team_walker2 account, what do we think it meant by 4 Lions? 🦁 As they liked the comment about Kiaro being the 4th lion. This page is supposedly a supporter/fan page so why are they entertaining this? So strange. Perhaps another one of Lauryns accounts, after all she is utterly obsessed with KW.
I think she made the account maybe . Seems strange the person behind the account would like her comment

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.