Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused why she would think Annie should include kiaro?
They don’t know him, he wasn’t there when the pic was taken not even in the same country, those 3 boys are hers, 3 lions is soemthing to do with England (I’m Scottish so I’m asumming?) so 4 lions doesn’t make an ounce of sense and if Annie ever mentioned kiaro she would hit the bleeping roof she can’t win, is she never to post her kids with their dad incase a stranger gets upset?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A woman can post her husband and kids not everything is about you 🙈
Oh boo hoo lozza! Get a grip! Everyone knows if Kyle did pick you and giro, you would be plastering it all over social media at every opportunity and making digs at Annie.
WHY THE duck WOULD ANNIE POST GIRO!!???? Make it make sense!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s a bitter jealous cow she don’t want Annie to post them boys with their dad full stop if that giro ain’t in them why should they which don’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really think they should make a powerpoint presentation of all the crazy things she's said and done (the lies, the stalking, the petitions ) and show it to all the young footballers at clubs as a warning to what could happen to them if they're not careful. If that doesn't convince them to use protection then nothing will!!

Its too late for Kyle but at least it could help the next generation of footballers 

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really think they should make a powerpoint presentation of all the crazy things she's said and done (the lies, the stalking, the petitions 🙄) and show it to all the young footballers at clubs as a warning to what could happen to them if they're not careful. If that doesn't convince them to use protection then nothing will!!
I will be showing my son when he’s old enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused why she would think Annie should include kiaro?
They don’t know him, he wasn’t there when the pic was taken not even in the same country, those 3 boys are hers, 3 lions is soemthing to do with England (I’m Scottish so I’m asumming?) so 4 lions doesn’t make an ounce of sense and if Annie ever mentioned kiaro she would hit the bleeping roof she can’t win, is she never to post her kids with their dad incase a stranger gets upset?
England shirts have 3 lions on. Not sure if you’ve heard ‘it’s coming home’ but they literally say ‘3 lions on the shirt’

ABAC3C59-57D5-44F9-92CC-2AE9494BDC37.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To the people sending love in her dms.. about what. A woman posted a pic of her sons and husband. Probably more 'bullying'

She is insane. Ive been in my stepson life almost 10 years, have two kids with his dad. I've never , not once posted a pic of him on my socials cause its not my place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t get it now on a serious note why does she keep associating that giro with the man that bullied him any decent human would just go with the cash cow and lie low

Reactions: 17
Just had a look at the daily mail article of her in Maldives in the comments not a single nice comment towards her I think most people are seeing the truth about her obsession and harressment and yet she continues

• Heart
I thought it was JGs kid. Does he even have kids 😂
If that is KW son, the next photo we see if Cerching will be straight blonde hair 😂
Is she taking the bleeping piss with her story? duck sake Loz, we all know you’re here. Come and have a chat. You could definitely do with opening up (mouth, not legs. You’ve done enough of that) and proving us all wrong about KW… although we do kow the truth. Can’t lie under oath 👀

Also, I have never known anyone to put their kids sleepsuits on back to front because he ‘tries to take his nappy off’ bleeping weirdo. Where is she getting these parenting tips from? Awful, awful parent

*I am really poorly, so please excuse the spelling mistakes. Just accept that this is who I am today x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How awful for her - a woman posts her husband and 3 sons and doesn't include his illegitimate and unwanted mistake from the town bike... Get well soon Loz how traumatic for you. I'm sure all your fans will pull you through

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

just when you think she can't get any more embarrasing and entitled

Kyle when his solicitor says lauryn is demanding more cash 😂😂😂
Omg I was going to post this earlier with a similar caption😂😂😂..... Lauryn and Kairo who?! Annie needs to post that pic FS can you imagine Lauryn would be speaking to her legal team the freak!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a fruit cake nobody is in her DMS 😂😂

is she seriously causing issue over her kids dads WIFE posting a photo of HER husband and HIS children !!!
He doesn’t want kiaro it’s his choice she knew that and continued to have him now she is stalking this poor family

she’s unhinged it’s actually scary and creeping around Kyle and Annie’s home town when she lives four bleeping hours away 😳
if I was them I would get a restraint order on her

• Haha
Kyle made a mistake he’s paying for it literally 😂
But look at the perfect family he has look how his beautiful children are hugging daddy and his wife .
why can’t she leave them alone he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with her or her child as harsh as it might be he told her from the start I mean what did she expect she knows he has a family . 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she taking the bleeping piss with her story? duck sake Loz, we all know you’re here. Come and have a chat. You could definitely do with opening up (mouth, not legs. You’ve done enough of that) and proving us all wrong about KW… although we do kow the truth. Can’t lie under oath 👀

Also, I have never known anyone to put their kids sleepsuits on back to front because he ‘tries to take his nappy off’ bleeping weirdo. Where is she getting these parenting tips from? Awful, awful parent

*I am really poorly, so please excuse the spelling mistakes. Just accept that this is who I am today x
Hair isn’t natural curls whatsoever. Trying so hard but failing again lol 😂 she pure sick to that wee boy. Can she not buy him pjs.

Reactions: 14
If she stopped searching #KyleWalker on Instagram she would be able to tidy up that fukin pit
Ahh she’s been on tattle again trying to explain to us why his hair has product in it
Thanks Kyle for paying for his swimming lessons
You might be a prick for ignoring him but at least you ‘ accept your financial responsibilities’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone send screenshots of the comments under the picture! Missing the Lozza drama as I'm blocked 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.