Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Aw Loz / Lasagne / Sweet_Talker … or stalker here you are, that’s clearly the woman you want to be/are obsessed with🤣
391FCF9B-3F5F-4881-AE84-BDF51BBA7BDC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Kyle's latest video... I'm starting to really like him.

No one deserves to pay , financially or mentally, for a fuckn mistake like Lauren.

Even her pic on the plane from HK saying the PROCESS of Kairo had begun. In other words she could feel Kyle's spunk in her , bet that's the only time she crossed her legs for fear her money baby would run down her leg💰

• Sick
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Loz prob screaming at the TV to Cairo look daddy's waving at you.... Wave to them all or none at all.... 🤣 Desperate beg

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Next petition for my cash cow’s age to be corrected.. full retraction… must be going on behind the scenes 😂😂
Absolutely riles me that every single article about Kyle has to refer back to the fact he “fathered a baby during a brief relationship with EX Lauren goodman” (don’t get me wrong I think Kyle is vile for ignoring kairos existence he was happy to hire her for sex and as a father of 3 should know that sex = babies but I do think lauryn would make it an absolute nightmare for him if he did want to see him and that’s why he doesn’t)
Noooo she was a paid prostitute for a one night stand there was no relationship. The article could be about his socks and they’d still have to mention Lauren and giro

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
And does she think Annie's going to be living it up in Dubai with her family, watching her husband play for England but taking time to check up on her poxy existence which she funds... God bless your cotton socks Loz keep telling yourself that ... It's really quite tragic at this point 😭🤣

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Gorgeous pic.... One the brighton begger can only ever dream off... Closest she's getting is standing her sprog Infront of the TV with dada in the background 🤣 tragic is her middle name....

• Heart

Nixy

God I hope K & A lawyers are seriously looking into her crazy behaviour and stalking. She’s unhinged. She doesn’t even try to hide the fact she stalks a Walker fan page and the Man City families page. She’s goading that poor family.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
The midsize model has a page for her kid and also has daddy’s surname
Daddy that has never met him🤮 I’m sure ?
He also runs around in number 11 shirts
Guess who’s number 11 ?🤮🤮🤮🤮are these women seriously ok ?
Paid service don’t they get it how disgusting
Two stalkers
One of the pic says he gets his speed from his dad 😳🙃I give up on these two weirdo women

• Wow
  • Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Every single time Annie effortlessly nocking it out the park. LozzyLasage will be ruaring this morning when fat wench Morgan sends her the screen grabs. Her daily fail, failed. Rubbish Wednesday in store for lozza !

Meanwhile KW smashed his comeback appearance at the World Cup & he has an incredible missis and they are all having time of the life watching their daddy play & on the mega boat with 3 👑’s.

The cloudy airbrushed Maldives shit pics just haven’t done the job. She could get on with her life and stop making a show of her child and reiterating to every single person who pays attention that giro was a mistake and that he serves no purpose other than to fund her lifestyle & personal attention seeking mission.

She must realise she has no real friends, her family hate her for lying and stealing from them, when does it dawn on someone that they are a cunt ?

Poor Giro

Get him out the limelight and in a loving family who doesn’t give a flying fuck about his DNA until he is old enough to decide for himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
I’m done 🤣🤣 so when is she going to parent her child if he’s out all day & the au pair is on weekend & evening duty. She is one lazy bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
If she stopped searching #KyleWalker on Instagram she would be able to tidy up that fukin pit
Ahh she’s been on tattle again trying to explain to us why his hair has product in it
Thanks Kyle for paying for his swimming lessons
You might be a prick for ignoring him but at least you ‘ accept your financial responsibilities’

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
The three little Walkers. I can’t help but feel a little bit sad for Annie and Kyle again, there should be four little heads in that picture but unfortunately the luck went to Lauryn. Anyone including me, miss out on having a child with a loving partner or in general have a child because they really want one and we have to witness arseholes called LaurYn CARron Goodman from Portslade pieing her miracle to nursery five days a week and a fucking Spanish au pair BECAUSE she is a greedy fat pan faced lumpy bitch that expects everything to be given to her on a silver plate. She is rude, nasty, two faced, a HUGE liar, she creates stories that aren’t true - some like really fucked up stories lying about infertility, lying about who you really are. She’s fake, she’s greedy, she’s not a girls girl, she’s ever so fortunate but acts like she has fuck all. She lies and lies and lies and when people call her out she blocks and deletes them. She forces her son to be something he’s not, she stalks a family, she obsesses over this family and their three kids. She loves to boast about what she thinks is amazing when actually she’s far from anything she puts out or puts on her face or wears… she’s literally scum, she’s shit on your shoe and she knows!!!! she full well damn knows what she playing at and she doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong! She’s the sort of girl who would cry wolf, Roxanne Pallett comes to mind on BB. She is literally such a dangerous individual and I’m shocked that there isn’t more that can be done to protect those four little boys from this actual narcissistic psychopath. She creates accounts to stalk Kyle, she just doesn’t know when to stop and these people are so dangerous, they don’t know what they want so they keep going because nothing is ever enough!

rant over, I’m sorry she literally Is a CUn….T

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I think this is a lesson to Lauren that she needs to stop lying bcz the truth always comes out!
Kyle will know his name is goodman he must be like wtf is wrong with this bitch 🙈

Btw some of u guys are soooooo fucking good at finding our stuff duno what ur current job is but I can say this your skills are wasted

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Remember this vile beast sent something of the ilk of a cease and desist letter to Annie when beast fell pregnant. Fancy sending a lawyers letter to a broken woman whom has just had a miscarriage and looking after her own 3 young boys. This ladies and gentleman is the vile article that is Lauryn beggy begster begging bowl goodman

• Angry
  • Heart