Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn always looks so greasy like she's been working in a chippy all her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That beg deserves it she’s too full of herself even though her son wasn’t wanted only by her with the dollar signs

Reactions: 12
Plus that basket of food looks rank!!! Is that beans with pastries. Absolute minger

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is her arse so huge in comparison to the rest of her?! And why does she think it's a good look... She's a bleeping state!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the blocked as always x
Loz the proz you wouldn’t happen to be spamming Bec queen Annie has opened her page ?
How bizarre

signed management of your page tattle queens x
Edit forgot to cut my page🤣🤣🤣
Oh they are public for half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And does she think Annie's going to be living it up in Dubai with her family, watching her husband play for England but taking time to check up on her poxy existence which she funds... God bless your cotton socks Loz keep telling yourself that ... It's really quite tragic at this point 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is massively stalking Annie’s page it couldn’t be anymore clearer
Go back into your box hun

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would say so... she's defo had surgery on that disproportionate lard arse that ain't normal she should be asking for a refund... Deformed bleep with a deformed bleep... 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got blocked for saying Awww cute little Giro oops sorry Kairo and then was blocked 😅 she can't stand hearing the truth. And definitely no curls there hun if only I wasn't blocked I would definitely comment again 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How thick are her mates ?
The fella Tyrone’s asked when she’s back when she clearly said she’s reminiscing and didn’t he see great British bake off in her kitchen yday ?
God he’s annoying
She that desperate for comments
#walker in a bleep picture that doesn’t have giro in it
Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t stand the way she calls Giro her ‘bestie’ as well. He’s not your bestie, he’s your son! You just knowwwww she’s going to be one of those toxic mums who massively overshares and burdens her child with her tit. So unhealthy, that poor little chap.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.