Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I hope Kairo never sees these threads. So much 'Kyke doesn't want him' and "be was a mistake". Regardless if whether it's true or not, it's in every thread and he's gonna be gutted when he sees that this is what a load of people who don't know him think, as well as his own parents.

Since her family appear to be done with her, maybe they could cone in here and confirm if he speaks Spanish or not. He can't do, because his is he meant to communicate that he's poorly or hungry etc if they don't speak the same fucking language.

Can you imagine the nursery, having to speak one language to Kairo and another language entirely to Lauryn. And who the fuck taught him Spanish if she can't speak it? Like, did she Google translate everything? Cos surely then she'd know Spanish noe too?
I understand it's not nice but the fact is Kyle didn't want him.

Lauryn has made it clear Kyle wanted her to terminate the pregnancy (which is why she didn't tell him until AFTER the limit). Anyone who wants a baby doesn't ask for an abortion.

Lauren decided (her body, her choice 100%) that SHE wanted to keep the baby. Equally, Kyle should get to decide if he wants to be a parent to that baby. Kyle had decided no.

He has never acknowledged him, has done what the court has mandated in terms of support, has never met him and has no bond with that child. Kairo is a stranger to him.

It's a fact. Kyle chose not to have a relationship with Kairo. From Lauryn's behaviour that was the right call.

We can't assume he will want a relationship with Kairo when he's older nor can we assume RRR will. Its sad but Kairo was a paycheque to Lauryn and a mistake to Kyle.

Kairo will hear worse from Lauryn because of her behaviour - look at Pumagate. If Kairo reads this thread he will see that Kyle didn't want him and he will also read all the sympathy and genuine concern for him that we've all expressed.

None of us ever laugh at Kairo or his situation. His crackpot mother is the subject of our disgust, the four boys are all mentioned as innocent and with sympathy.

Lauryn created this mess and Lauryn will have to explain it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Ohhhh I’ve never noticed that before what the actual fuck!! Kidding on he was a girl this kid is gna be so fucked, my name is kairo no it’s Kai, im a boy no ur a girl, im white no ur mixed race, my hair is straight no it’s curly, I speak English no ur Spanish, I like cars no u like football, I want to walk no u better run as fast as ur wee toddler legs can go 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

jimginjan

Chatty Member
IMAGINE a child’s existence and daily life revolving round a father that wants no part of his life. All the mother does is use it as (hers) and his identity. Mentioned every single week without fail that he is an unwanted expensive shag / mistake.

Look at Mel Reeve …yes she’s been a bit of a brass in the past but she’s a single mum with bills to pay. Vienna is treated as just HER daughter who doesn’t need any sort acknowledgement from the sperm donor Danny Simpson. Mel does single mama thing and she does actually work, started a mini clothing business and brings up her daughter without being toxic about Vienna’s dad every single opportunity. She doesn’t seem greedy or resentful, just proud of her little girl. Look at Mel now, moved on and created a family with a new man….

Something Lozzagne could never ever do. Hers and Giros whole existence revolves around Kyle and Annie.

Feel for giro me. He’s gunna grow up twisted as fuck with lozza as a mother. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 30

jimginjan

Chatty Member
She doesn’t post his face to try and create some mystery around the messiah & also raise her personal profile to someone greater than she is. It’s an attention seeking mission and nothing else. Like the insta account for him ? All that is, is an ego boost for her to think a couple of thousand people are actually interested in my kid. That makes him so speciallllll 🙈😂 when infact people are just nosey with too much time on their hands and her constant embarrassing behaviour, digs, kick offs, insults so us people liiiiiive for her drama. I know I do. 😆

I’m a Sheffield lass but don’t directly know KW or Annie. Many a time I have seen them walking round Meadowhall back the Sheffield united days, Kyle and Annie have been together for a long long time and the estate Kyle come from us ruff as arse. Annie didn’t want him for anything else other than she wanted to be with him. She is striking BTW. Piercing blue eyes and an amazing bod. What got me is they were laughing the heads off. Don’t claim to know anymore than that but they have a deep connection thats built on friendship.

Lasagne …. Well…. Polar fucking opposite.

I think the move to Man city absolutely catapulted them to another level, the money, the life style, the opportunities & temptation. 3 babies very quickly and huge amount of pressure on the relationship saw the cracks appear AND the slags! 😆🤣 yes Kyle was playing the best football of his career but chasing the high of it all included chasing Slags was exciting and another high on top of being adored all the time. Risking it all, having his cake - his beautiful wife and kids and career &slags and whores as a side activity. I can’t imagine what Annie went thru. Poor girl ☹ Kyle fucked up completely. The WORST ever repercussion is a slag up the duff. Lozza has done exactly as predicted and embarrassed & publicly rinsed kyle for millions until the kid is 18. I’m sure there is some feelings there that he has a son that he doesn’t see but lozza makes it totally impossible For giro to ever have a relationship coz she’s a fucking psychooooo !!!! Lozza isn’t on Annie’s level, she never will be.
The lies lozza tells, the publicly stunts, I’m sure if she quietly got on with life and had some respect Giro might**** of had a father relationship. Lozza is the problem. Not the actual baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Fuck offfffff iv just searched that KW fan page & OMG she is fucking nuts that women. As IF she has liked the comment that Kairo is also a lion hahahahahhaha !

She can’t seriously fucking think that Giro should be included in Kyles Wife’s insta photo?? 🤯 he was a mistake that they want to forget exists. No amount of lozza embarrassing herself will change it.

She sat on Kyles dick and dupe’d some spunk out of him telling him she was infertile and now she thinks she’s got god given right to be included in the family photos

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !

Giore nah it’s getting more and more stupid !

Enjoying it 🤣🙌🏻🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
No wonder Annie posts fuck all. Imagine getting that shit for posting a picture of your sons and husband. Kairo isn't at the fuckn world Cup, does this mean Annie can't post her own sons. If she was my sister I'd genuinely be concerned for her mental health cause this is not the actions of a sane woman.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Guys that account was hers for a fact I am in shock 😳I think Annie needs to have this sorted out I’m not even joking
I don’t wanna say how I know because I plan on catching every other account she’s made
She is disgusting

• Wow
I wish Kyle would do a first and last comment post on the matter that is lauren. In it he can sincerely apologises to Annie and his three kings for subjecting them to this absolute nut job of a woman, an apology to Cairo for not being able to be present in his poor little life because his mother is unhinged and a general statement about how he has massively learnt from his mistake, the mistake being Lauren, not Cairo.. and end it with a ps if you cause my wife anymore problems or bad mouth her I’m going to smash your pan face in xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion not sure how I can beat @N0s3yr0s3y one🤣but I’ll keep trying
Goodman Sisters #8 That fan page for Kyle Walker, it’s…..Lauryn Goodman’s account 🤡

@spilllltheteeee we should have called them two years ago when she lied on the Victoria interview

• Haha
  • Heart

no1knows2

Thread suggestion: Annie I'm still trying to be you; my account Team_walker2 is always stalking you. Give me the gifts, give me the cash, Kyle do you still want my gash?

Sorry its crude.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m a single Mam and I want no association with this tramp, what’s she campaigning for? Screwing money, ripping families apart, mentally abusing your own child, being a bone idle witch? I could go on….. She’s everything that a single mother shouldn’t be!

• Heart
Reactions: 28