Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Do you know what’s sad about all of this for Kairo and for Annie - even if Annie was able to get over the fact Kyle had another child and welcome him in and him be (the 4th lion) in the picture and enjoy all those moments like Annie’s boys, Lauryn would never allow it. She doesn’t want those moments for Kairo, she wants them for herself.

She is so insanely jealous and wants to be around Kyle so desperately, she also knows Kairo would probably want to stay there all the time with his Dad, step-mum and siblings because he’d likely be having a lovely time.

All the people making out Annie is cruel, Lauryn included, what else is she meant to do? If she was to love him and embrace him Lauryn would still make life hell?! At this point Annie cannot win and she’s protecting her own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon they’ll all get closed down and deleted just after a puts a post from herself saying that she’s been hacked so had no choice..

Then she’ll insinuate it’s Annie who’s created all her fake online accounts..

Reactions: 17
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
I am deceased 💀🤣🤣

Do you know what’s sad about all of this for Kairo and for Annie - even if Annie was able to get over the fact Kyle had another child and welcome him in and him be (the 4th lion) in the picture and enjoy all those moments like Annie’s boys, Lauryn would never allow it. She doesn’t want those moments for Kairo, she wants them for herself.

She is so insanely jealous and wants to be around Kyle so desperately, she also knows Kairo would probably want to stay there all the time with his Dad, step-mum and siblings because he’d likely be having a lovely time.

All the people making out Annie is cruel, Lauryn included, what else is she meant to do? If she was to love him and embrace him Lauryn would still make life hell?! At this point Annie cannot win and she’s protecting her own kids.
By all the people I don’t mean tattlers, I mean other deranged people on insta and dm comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh my god!! Just when you think she can’t get any worse she comes up trumps with the goods.. to communicate with him in Spanish and her in English..?!!? What the duck..

Lauren hun, ask him to translate this for you’ mi madre es una puta idiota. por favor, sálvame de ella, está loca de mierda. ¡ayúdame!‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This could be one of her funniest yet, how can she not see how deranged she looks. Her 2.5 year old speaks spanish loooooooool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so fucked Monday - Friday at nursery paid by his father
Evenings au pair as she cba to look after him
Someone to clean up
Does this mean she isn’t moving from Brighton then ?
This is so so so fucked
She must be moving in feb 🤣

• Heart
I’m done 🤣🤣 so when is she going to parent her child if he’s out all day & the au pair is on weekend & evening duty. She is one lazy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s we go - nursery all day, palmed off to the au pair the walkers will be paying for the rest of the time. Utter bleep!!

I’ve seen it all now! What exactly does she need a nanny for?! Her son is in nursery Monday to Friday! She literally has to give him his tea on a night and put him to bed then spend weekends with him. Wow 😂 she doesn’t bloody work and probably won’t do a days work in her life now

Reactions: 18
Hey lovely ladies, just parking myself here. Been slowly and quietly catching up the last few days... had a lot of family tit going on. You guys have me in hysterics as always, and has been so needed❤ ... whoever did that lasagne pic of Begman with the kw dog collar around her neck, 'arriving at the airport for world cup' had me dying😂😂😂
I cannot believe all the tit with the stalking accounts. I'm shocked but at the same time I'm not. She is totally crazy, an utter lunatic!!
How has Annie or any of her people not smashed her quagmire jaw in by now, I don't know.
Also foxy, I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through, one of my best friends has been going through a similar thing at the min with her ex, absolutely vile. Hope you and the fox cubs are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Au pair will drop him to nursery and pick him up whilst her and Katy look for men to shag
And whilst she runs her fan pages for #KW

I thought this little boy was so wanted ?
Any excuse to get more money from Kyle as she will invoice him
This Is so sad when will he have time with her ?
Why do they need to be Spanish ?

Right serious question who the duck taught him Spanish for him to be fluent???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Doesn’t a au pair live with u? thought there wasn’t room for a double bed for kiaro where will she sleep in between the Amazon boxes?
and just duck Heidi then aye? She’s getting left when she moves which is obvz feb and it’s in Brighton so it seems

I am going to go ahead and asumme that RRR speak Spanish how she knows this I have no idea

• Haha
And just like that my jaw has hit the floor with her nonsense. Of course messiah is fluent in English and Spanish at 2 years old when his mum is English 🤯 the nanny could be telling him all sorts and she wouldn't have a clue! twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently her son is Spanish????? How the duck is he Spanish 😂😂😂😂, absolute hilarious balwin vibes, both nutjobs, both think they are Spanish.

Oh my god its actual like one flew over the cuckoo's nest 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Eh? If she doesn't speak Spanish and all her family wish she'd been spat out at conception, who the duck is talking Spanish to him? Mad BASTARD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe if I’m not mistaken she has said before he attends a Spanish nursery 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point I genuinely think she has some sort of delusional obsession syndrome. She is literally living in her own made up world, dissociated from reality.
You know that programme when the woman had a stroke in her sleep and she woke up with a Chinese accent when she was from Plymouth? It’s like that. The one night he didn’t wake up due to shitting everywhere, he turned into a Brighton lad with a fluent Spanish accent. 🤣

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Goodman Sisters #8 - Kairo to Lauryn "Desearía que Annie fuera mi madre"

Don't hate me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion: Lauryn Goodman #8 Hola, mi nombre es Strawberry Walker y mi madre es la acosadora loca de mi padre. (Hello, my name is Strawberry Walker and my mum is my Dad's crazy stalker)

If anyone who can actually speak Spanish just double check that it says what it says please thank you 🤣🤣😇

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.