Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is Β£ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not coming home to you my dear πŸ˜©πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… can't believe she even has the nerve to say its coming home. πŸ˜©πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Juan not get to wear his personalised Walker 2 shirt this year ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like I got pumped off an England player I'm basically a WAG. It's coming homeeee just like Kyle should be to me... duck you Annie.... She's actually hysterical 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes Annie 😍
We love to see it 😍😍😍😍

Lasagne is gonna bleeping lose it when she wakes up. If she doesn’t show it publicly she will be stood outside in joolies porch with a fag hanging out her gob screeching β€˜it’s bleeping all or none’ 🀣🀣🀣🀣 can’t wait for in 15 and a half years when she’s down the housing cos she’s homeless and her landlords have evicted her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Gorgeous pic.... One the brighton begger can only ever dream off... Closest she's getting is standing her sprog Infront of the TV with dada in the background 🀣 tragic is her middle name....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Annie just trumps her in every single aspect and every single time!!

I absolutely LOVE it!

Nothing more than she deserves after tormenting that poor woman for the last 2years plus!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Don't know how I'm going to get any work done today now, Losogna is going to go nuclear and I cannot wait 🀣 although Im not a follower so won't see it (served her some brutal home truths although interestingly she didn't block me just removed me as a follower). Relying on the followers to keep me updated pls πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awww bless Annie I hope she doesn't receive amount of abuse now just for showing her sons and there England player dad its a proud moment for them all good on her!.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Daddy's 3 lions 🦁 and they wearing Puma tracksuits.

God when you see them like that they are such a young family. Imagine the hassle and turmoil caused by cunty. I know Kyle was wrong but my god she has made it hell for them all ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She evil for what she done.. evil on the walkers and evil on her own son.... Isn't it funny the closet she's getting to the world cup and kyle walker is posting a lump of rice attaching a Reggae song to it that girl is something elseπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yesss Annie! She should never be worried or anything posting pics of her FAMILY in fear of that one night stand kicking off!
Get over it you Trollope!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Every single time Annie effortlessly nocking it out the park. LozzyLasage will be ruaring this morning when fat wench Morgan sends her the screen grabs. Her daily fail, failed. Rubbish Wednesday in store for lozza !

Meanwhile KW smashed his comeback appearance at the World Cup & he has an incredible missis and they are all having time of the life watching their daddy play & on the mega boat with 3 πŸ‘‘β€™s.

The cloudy airbrushed Maldives tit pics just haven’t done the job. She could get on with her life and stop making a show of her child and reiterating to every single person who pays attention that giro was a mistake and that he serves no purpose other than to fund her lifestyle & personal attention seeking mission.

She must realise she has no real friends, her family dislike her for lying and stealing from them, when does it dawn on someone that they are a bleep ?

Poor Giro

Get him out the limelight and in a loving family who doesn’t give a flying duck about his DNA until he is old enough to decide for himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.