Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Who has such disposable income to send such expensive gifts to people they dont know? I've been listening to LBC all day to people calling in worried about the rising costs of living. You go to insta and its a whole new world. These insta pages aren't worried about heating their homes or feeding their kids, they're gifting each other expensive gifts. These influencers have a lot to answer to, I can only imagine that some of them are getting each other into debt. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses. The Joneses you dont know!

Reactions: 18

PennyPop

Chatty Member
That box is the dregs of Home Bargains at the moment. Poor old Lucy, she was fully expecting unopened Charlotte Tilbury and Mac stuff wasn't she!! 😂

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I know I’m very fortunate never having experienced a miscarriage but as she supposedly had one recently to then say she can’t wait for them to be back at school and to call them morons I find absolutely abhorrent and further proof that her losing a baby was a vile, sick lie 😡

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
It's called a giving loop that they're all participating in. I used to run a successful Instagram account and I'd get messages often asking to participate in these kind of things where they all promote each other in exchange for gifts. Sad really, its like buying friends in the playgroup with a pack of agents except these are fully grown women.

• Wow
  • Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Todays “glam vent” appears to be some cheap BB cream from Home Bargains. Lucy couldn’t get the filming over quick enough 😄
I’m dying of embarrassment! BB cream from Home Bargains that’s about £2 and today a hair brush, probably from there too. What a box of crap. Shitevent 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Isn’t it Theme Night tonight? Facebookers keep us updated with any lives please 😂😂
She’s just announced she’s driven round them all tonight, I will have a look!
And ‘balls deep in food’ Grim, really? Really? That’s what you’re going with tonight? Vile 🤮

Anyone noticed that since the talk on here turned to reporting the kids being alone at nights she’s not worked a full night since? Popped in for paperwork last night and home early, been round them all tonight but then home early? Almost like she never actually had to be there in the first place, ever!

ETA don’t think there’s any theme nights on tonight, but buckle up kids cos there’s this extravaganza happening next week!!!
2 LEGENDS, 1 STAGE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
And her actions aren't damaging for her children? 😑
You seen thr snippets she chooses to share, imagine what goes on that she doesn't share.
Her husband is clearly just as bad and enables her behaviour.
If you're looking for a rave thread for this bitch, you're in the wrong place hun.
That is exactly how I felt - if she is prepared to show that behaviour publicly - it makes you question what goes on behind closed doors

I chose to do what I did. I haven’t ‘rang’ social services or made anything to be dealt with as an emergency.
if you actually look into things properly you will know that there are online forms that you can fill out so you can bring your concerns to authorities attention.
On the form you get a chance to explain your concerns - of which I did - a few
I’m not going to apologise for doing it and I am for one happy to give my full name and details to them as I really don’t give a shit - she is disgusting and if whoever deals with that ‘form’ delete it or decides on no further action- hopefully Asfana will actually think in the future about her behaviour to her kids. She can be as disgusting as she wants but to kids it shouldn’t be allowed.

Last edited:

NotAHun

The beginning of the Christina Aguilera song “dirrty” fits perfectly to sum up Afsana. I’ve made some amendments to the original lyrics here …

“Uh, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy...)
Nasty
Afsana, you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean your act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)
Ladies (we move)
Gentlemen (we move)
Somebody ring the alarm
All our screenshots are proof”

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She was only doing paperwork the other day at home. You can’t tell me that she’s been left in charge of 3 restaurants, while Makdad only has one. He will be overseeing them all while Bossman and brother are away. I dare say the staff can run them themselves tbh.
Imagine being in your late 30’s and having such an empty life that you set up a photo with a ruler and an exercise book to prove to strangers on the internet that you’re an important #bosslady and post pics of fake designer trainers to prove you’ve got money, while living in a cesspit of filth and dead old lady furniture 😂😂😂

• Haha

Nigelsback

Has she really got that much audacity to judge what other people’s houses are like when she lives in such a horrible stare 😡😡

Reactions: 17

PennyPop

Chatty Member
A hairbrush. Good lord, this is a box of old toot that she bought, storied as a haul and just doesn't want isn't it! Too good for charity?? Any charity or refuge would be glad of all that stuff, who does she think she is?! Definitely bigged this up and now looking like a complete fool!

I could buy that she's had a message asking if her husband has left her as we know he's gone away so there's no speculation of that here. But why bring up the message and give a sarcastic response? If you don't want to address that he's away don't bring him up!

I defo don't buy that she has loads of work stuff to do hark at her making out like she's the Alan Sugar of the restaurant industry! 😂 but she always has time for a mooch in a tat shop, never too busy for that! 🥱

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She literally filmed a singer and worked behind a bar that waiters came to. It’s not like she had hundreds of drunken people shouting for service! The way she goes on you’d think she’d done a 12 hour shift on the front lines ffs. And of course your feet hurt, you had ridiculous heels on knowing you’d been standing up most of the night. More fool you you dickhead.

This is a weekly event so why so much harder tonight? This is all to gain sympathy for when Bossman arrives home. The Huns will be up her arse ‘oh Jessie you’re such a boss lady running the place while Bossman fucked off to America’
When you filmed your very tired story at 1am was that after you’d done the 2 hour round trip to take your mother home? Although you wouldn’t be able to would you? Cos then that would be leaving the kids alone. So where’s your mum this morning? She is so easy to catch lying because her lies are so ridiculous. And hoover your floor you scruffy wench.

Attachments

plonkington

VIP Member
At what point do you think in your life, I’m going to walk around Aldi, not buy anything but document it for Instagram?
Like I’m serious here, you sad sad fuckers!

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So you know all the lyrics to “ziga zigah”, so surely you’d know that the songs actually called “wannabe” 🙄 Quite appropriate for Afsana really 😆

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Now I had to google what was going on with molly mae as I’ve seen references to her on the Hinch thread today, and what she’s said is tone deaf and ridiculous. But for Grim to have the audacity to share tiktoks about her is mind blowing. Does she think she’s better than Molly? Cos she’s fucking way worse. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Afsana. I only hope you’re called out for your bullshit one day. Although that probably won’t happen because you’re an absolute nobody. But WE MOVE

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Apparently she has got the money though she’s glam!
she can easily spend £100 on shit in primark so I’m pretty sure she can get a carpet. They just seem very lazy to me. Always in duvets and dressing gowns, never go anywhere, always eat out rather than cook, laying in bed a lot.
They haven’t got money tho, all the stuff she buys in massive hauls goes back, you never see what she shows again. If they had money they would have got trades in to do those bedrooms decorated and sorted right away. I can’t believe how long they lived with someone else’s beds and furniture and peeling wallpaper and dirty carpets. You can’t tell me that’s the actions of people with plenty of disposable income. The ‘planning permission’ for the downstairs extension and loft conversion has apparently not even been granted 12 months after she said they applied. That doesn’t take that long. If they were extending the kitchen out the back why the hell would they have gotten that concrete slab ‘patio’ done? It’ll have to come up for foundations to be dug?

StopRightThere

Hey new thread 👏🏼

So, ok, she’s having multiple appointments for a finger (don’t believe anything’s wrong with it it but we move), but talks nothing about the miscarriage she had? No appointments for that Afsana, no?

You’re highlighting about appointments for a finger but hasn’t once raised awareness of miscarriage or what happens after…

I just find it stupid. Grow up!

I’m getting sick of her “good morning everyburdy, happyyyyyyyy…..Wednesday”

“happyyyyyyy….Tuesday”

Does she never know what days it is? Like, never? What an actual idiot. Every morning the same crap.