Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else think these huns are in some kind of group to send each other gifts and promote each other?
It wasn't that long ago she was sending converse and other crap to random people she didn't know. Something doesn't add up
I was literally just thinking the same! These are expensive gifts, it’s not a bloody homemade friendship bracelet now is it?! It’s blatantly all for exposure and followers. Contrived bulls**t 🤢

Reactions: 18

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
"I guess I'll put my phone somewhere else then" - yeah - in your pocket whilst you're driving you dangerous twat.

Edited to add, new cars have built in phone systems. I have a 2018 Ford and there is no need for my phone to be on the dashboard. I can make calls by saying commands. That's in my Ford. Doesn't her boss lady Range Rover have those features? Oh no - she wants to film herself doing talkies in the car, that's what that stand is for. Dangerous cretin.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MapleSugar

Ok so the eldest is most definitely watching his siblings. Not only that, I understood him to be saying that feral brat isa was playing up for him tonight, so he went to sainsbury’s to buy sweets. I doubt he took the three of them there, he must have left middle no name boy with him while he went. Absolutely shocking. What if there was a fucking fire in that skanky house while she is out being a tend boss lady. Grim seems to leave around tea time too, who is feeding them? Getting him bathed and ready for bed? This might explain why he’s so unkempt looking as it’s being left to big brother (not his fault) Surely he needs to be spending his evenings doing his own homework and playing online with his pals like all
Other teenage boys? Not being a mother to his siblings! I really fucking despise this weird, agressive, selfish, abusive, dirty, greasy and neglectful POS woman.

• Sad

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Christmas dinner shopping, oh shut up Afsana
At 10pm on the 23rd December whiles she’s at ‘work’ yeah alright Hun 🙄
Was only a couple of weeks ago she said she was pleased they didn’t have to bother about Christmas, so she needs to make her mind up!
Why does she post those ‘cocktails’ with needed and stuff? Like she’s desperate for a drink? She doesn’t drink alcohol! Remember the pic she posted of herself ‘drunk’ drinking out of a bottle of non alcoholic apple drink? 😂

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She must be a very lenient boss who runs the place pn a friendly basis if the chef has choice words for being asked to do his job by the boss 😑
If my boss asked me to do something which is the main part of my job then I'd have zero reason to have choice words for them
She's such a fucking fantasist.

Who's minding the children Jessie? No mention of going for your mother

Also, who does paperwork in the restaurant when its open? Surely could be done at any time, or.does she mean she's picking up tonights order slips to deliver? 🙄

pinkgin147

The shacket and watching the grinch were all a nod to tattle. She’s playing games. Wouldn’t surprise me if she comments on her own thread so she can be talked about like her idle idol.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Never in my life have I known anyone run so many ‘errands’ aka traipsing round b&m/hun bargains. When I’m not working I can go a good 2-3 days without using my car or visiting shops. I haven’t followed her for very long but has any long- time followers ever known her to take her kids out? Park? Bike ride? Soft play? Anything at all..

F the dust.

VIP Member
Haven't been acquainted with Glam fairy cleans ( no she Fucking doesn't) long. She was mentioned in the Hinch thread and boy were they right about her. Talk about cringe. Don't believe all these Huns even like Hinch or each other. They just want Hinches success, money and followers. I'd be mortified if grown women carried on like these lot do about me...what a life pretending to love cleaning but not cleaning, arse licking and spending small fortunes in B&m/ Homebargins the real winners of these daft gets and their hauls aka shopping! Which is pointless 95% of the time. They're totally bypassing their own kids, partners and lives mimicking Sophie Hinchliffe who wouldn't give them the skin off her shite. This lasso should never use the word glam with hair you could get an egg on and a house that time forgot as did the duster!

cpt

I’ve just watched her stories from last night and I am fucking raging. Her and boss man obviously think it’s fine to leave their 14 year old son in charge of the other 2 kids while they fuck about!! This isn’t on. From the state of mr isa’s nails, teeth etc that I’m starting to think that poor child is being neglected. And the two of them are equally to blame 😡 boss lady my arse. If their customers knew the filth they lived in nobody would eat in the family restaurant, dirty bastards

no flouncing

VIP Member
Saw it, stupid woman! I did also see that she had a sebo vacuum that I think she was gifted? Shame she doesn’t use it anymore eh? Although I forgot, cleaning upsets her 😂
She wasn’t gifted it. She won an Instagram competition that Sebo ran on their account but she always refers to how Sebo sent it her like they gifted it to her because she’s such an influencer 🙄

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
I have to say that everytime I see grim fanny written down, I still laugh 😂

as if she’s sent this girl a load of blag out of date makeup, how embarrassing for boss lady. Sorry doss lady.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Holy fuck, if you haven’t seen her stories tonight I beg you to go and watch. Elton John night, he’s fucking terrible! Jesus take the wheel 😱

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Who’s looking after the mini grims??
The eldest Grim, who’s 14 in feb, like he does every other night they’re both out and she’s playing at being a #bosslady. She’s fucking disgusting. Imagine pretending to a bunch of people you’ll never meet that you’re a successful business lady rather than looking after and nurturing your kids and making their home as nice and comfortable as you can 🤬

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Hahaha busted ya silly fanny. Defo a pre record as you guys say.
Look at the same bit of loop hair at the side. Then today she's leaning forward so you can hardly see the car at the side, and hugging her coat tightly. What a time to be alive people, this is as thrilling as it gets for her! 😂😂😂

PhotoGrid_Site_1640957282169.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart