Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tough decision, do you get the plastic primark bag or the LV one? duck off, as if that’s even a real thing! 😂😂😂😂
Why does she talk such complete and utter bullshit?
Bossmans money? Thought you were too boss lady? You know, ‘you own a bollock he owns a boob’ and all that tit?
She touches all that stuff, claims it’s amazing and beautiful but never buys it. Oh, and we all know you took ALL those shackets back so duck off with ‘I’ve got so many shackets already’ 🤬

“Do I order the Louis Vuitton one I saw” best get yourself down the market ASAP hunnayyy they things usually sell first thing in the morning😅

Ps. Super dry and Louis Vuitton aren’t a vibe 😅

Boss man must not get his staff discount at Krispy Creme anymore 😂
If only Boss man still worked at krispy Kreme then she could’ve just popped in and plucked them from the conveyor belt like she used to! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a bleeping liar. I’m sure it’s ‘betrayal boy and girl’ (brother in law and wife) who supposedly live in the flat. She reckons she still owns it and they live there. The first time she went back she went mad cos she said it was filthy etc, did fake tears and everything!!
I don’t know if they do still own it or if she’s full of tit as usual, but I know what they paid for the house they’re in now so it would have needed to be a sizeable deposit. They do not look like they have that much money spare. Especially when they scraped about doing those bedrooms themselves.
I reckon she is sub letting it to them. It’s probably a council flat.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure someone on here said before that she didn’t own the flat (council/housing association). If that’s the case are they subletting it? 🤔
Or alternatively it’s been betrayal boy and girls flat all along and they were renting it from them. Either way you’re not a landlady are you Afsana 🙄

Reactions: 14
I am deceased. As if anyone would believe you were trying to decide between an LV or PRIMARK handbag!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The flat was council/ housing association and I don't believe they are sub letting it. I dont believe anyone she knows lives there. It's all lies. All over Facebook when they got the house was "congratulations on becoming home owners" along those lines which just proves the flat wasn't owned by them at all.

Reactions: 16
Look Grim, that’s the parents choice to raise their kids like that, whether you agree with it or not, so stop bleeping blasting them to all your Hun followers who don’t even know them!
why did your husband spend £30 on doughnuts knowing his brother and wifedon’t allow their kids to have sugar? Also, how is it a waste, surely you’d just bring them home and eat them?
at this point I don’t think she knows what’s real and what’s lies, the lines have been blurred by her so much I think she even believes her lies now.
And you can totally tell someone other than Mr Isa came in at the end of that last story by how she stopped abruptly.
Honestly, with all that Hinch has done I don’t get half as riled up as I go with Grim, she bleeping infuriates me 🤬

Last edited:
Bragging about being childless is definitely what you'd be doing if you'd recently suffered a miscarriage 🙃

• Sad
  • Angry
Look Grim, that’s the parents choice to raise their kids like that, whether you agree with it or not, so stop bleeping blasting them to all your Hun followers who don’t even know them!
why did your husband spend £30 on doughnuts knowing his brother and wifedon’t allow their kids to have sugar? Also, how is it a waste, surely you’d just bring them home and eat them?
at this point I don’t think she knows what’s real and what’s lies, the lines have been blurred by her so much I think she even believes her lies now.
And you can totally tell someone other than Mr Isa came in at the end of that last story by how she stopped abruptly.
Honestly, with all that Hinch has done I don’t get half as riled up as I go with Grim, she bleeping infuriates me 🤬
I totally get this, Hinch is a knob and she's annoying but Grim actually makes me angry. I think it's because her lies are so tit and she is so desperate to be something she isn't.

Reactions: 17
If you know someone doesn't allow their children to have something, why would you take it round there?

I'm so confused. We believe that betrayal boy is fahim sami..yet having a nosey on the old book face there are pictures that her hubby has posted of his brothers baby daughter 2016 with betrayal boy tagged stating their sons are this little baby girls big brothers. They all seem very happy. But by golly am I confused.

Reactions: 1
I'm so confused. We believe that betrayal boy is fahim sami..yet having a nosey on the old book face there are pictures that her hubby has posted of his brothers baby daughter 2016 with betrayal boy tagged stating their sons are this little baby girls big brothers. They all seem very happy. But by golly am I confused.
Yeah that’s definitely Bossmans brother isn’t it? Such a strong family resemblance.

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s definitely Bossmans brother isn’t it? Such a strong family resemblance.
I really don't think they have moved into their old flat. I remember when she would story from there before and I really don't think that flat was bought. And if it was then it didn't belong to them. Your nearest and dearest wouldn't congratulate you on becoming homeowners if you already were. And if she was so desperate for a garden why did it take 13 years to to get one? I'm waiting for the day for her inlaws to come over and confirm what is said here.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t mind betting the flat is over one of the restaurants. Belongs to the family.

Wouldn’t mind betting the flat is over one of the restaurants. Belongs to the family.
She’s shown the flat and outdoor/parking area in the past. It’s not above the restaurant, it’s in a building of flats. Doesn’t look that good inside or out.

I was just looking on her page to see if she’d added her move to the new house on her highlights as she included the outside of the flats in that but it’s not there. I did find that she’s daft enough to have posted a story where her full name and (old) address are showing in her highlights tho 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s shown the flat and outdoor/parking area in the past. It’s not above the restaurant, it’s in a building of flats. Doesn’t look that good inside or out.

I was just looking on her page to see if she’d added her move to the new house on her highlights as she included the outside of the flats in that but it’s not there. I did find that she’s daft enough to have posted a story where her full name and (old) address are showing in her highlights tho 🙄
I’ve just seen that. Google mapped it straight away. Tut tut tut. All these mistakes you’re making Jessie. Letting the world see your old address. Your new address. You keep showing them on your stories and highlights. It’s not good.

I’ve just seen a highlight where she talks about mental health and OMG a highlight where she’s cleaning the carpet 😮

Her old flat is on her Tik Tok by the way.

• Haha
I’ve just seen that. Google mapped it straight away. Tut tut tut. All these mistakes you’re making Jessie. Letting the world see your old address. Your new address. You keep showing them on your stories and highlights. It’s not good.

I’ve just seen a highlight where she talks about mental health and OMG a highlight where she’s cleaning the carpet 😮

Her old flat is on her Tik Tok by the way.
Saw it, stupid woman! I did also see that she had a sebo vacuum that I think she was gifted? Shame she doesn’t use it anymore eh? Although I forgot, cleaning upsets her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, in her older posts there was a large cream leather sofa and grey crushed velvet chairs. What I don’t understand is, why didn’t she take her stuff to the new house and put the old lady’s furniture in the flat she’s renting out. Why do the boys not seem to have their own bedroom furniture? Something doesn’t add up for me 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.