Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why the older 2 boys never get shown? She's literally hidden both their faces in most recent story. Why?

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why the older 2 boys never get shown? She's literally hidden both their faces in most recent story. Why?
I wondered that. She has done but yeah seems like she has deliberately covered them up. But left ‘mr Isa’ face showing with his dummy in! He’s 4 years old ffs Grim, take it off him!

Reactions: 10
I wondered that. She has done but yeah seems like she has deliberately covered them up. But left ‘mr Isa’ face showing with his dummy in! He’s 4 years old ffs Grim, take it off him!
She probably lets him keep it because it keeps him quiet when the kids are being left home alone all night whilst she pretends to play big boss

Reactions: 12
She probably lets him keep it because it keeps him quiet when the kids are being left home alone all night whilst she pretends to play big boss
You’re probably right. It’s given him terrible dummy teeth though. But yeah, it probably is to keep him quiet as he is quite the *ahem* ‘handful’ 😱

And there we have it. A cleaning Hun has won 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Loooooool 🤣 so predictable
It wasn’t drawn live and she wasn’t even the first winner! She could have just done the draw over and over again till one of her Huns won. Not very transparent or above board imo. Some may even go so far as to say it was fixed. 🤔

So wait, was the winner Cleaning with Lucy or Cleaning with Emma?
Clean with Lucy. I think cleaning with Emma was the one that had tagged her.

Reactions: 9
Clean with Lucy is she a big account are her and Jessie pals why would you even want tat from a care home ffs so desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she talk about “glam” when her hair is greasy as duck and her house is a tit hole?!
The audacity is hilarious and blows my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh Jessie are you gonna sign your giveaway because you so famous hun ??? I’m sure Lucy would love that she might make a shrine just like you did for grinch ?? Oooh tattlers heads up has she made a post for her bubs Stacey ? It’s so sad Theo passed away has Jessie claimed the fame on that one to twins in one day oh I forgot Jessie is a dog woof woof 🤣

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she’s wrapped everything up, maybe it’s just a load of your old primark and Aldi ‘jukes’ Afsana 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If your not frequenting Mario's thread this is where the phrases come from...if you dont know you need to get to know ...so aye
Oor mario lives not too far from me 🤣 okay back into ma ain lane I go mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be very intrigued to see what website was used to pick as once you are over a certain number of entries you must pay for winner to be chosen. Those free sites only go from the last so many names. They can also be rigged.

@notatallthere google watch Instagram stories anonymously and try one of the sites out. Some work, some don’t.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.