Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ok in the head?!
Why would you buy £3.50 worth of mascaras when you have used them before and didn’t like them and then go on your story and tell everyone that?
She’d have been better off just buying 1 decent quality mascara for just a little bit extra!
Nothing she does ever makes sense.

Oh and that filter makes you look like a twit. Definitely not something to aspire to look like all the time.

Reactions: 17
She's such a smelly disgusting liar she makes me feel physically ill. How is she not embarrassed that she has to buy friends. Absolute rotter.

Remember when someone left a (very subdued) instagram comment about one of Hinches spaghetti hoop/spinach/whatever disgusting toasties and Grim replied raging telling them no one would care if they died.
She's actually unhinged!

Reactions: 13
She's such a smelly disgusting liar she makes me feel physically ill. How is she not embarrassed that she has to buy friends. Absolute rotter.

Remember when someone left a (very subdued) instagram comment about one of Hinches spaghetti hoop/spinach/whatever disgusting toasties and Grim replied raging telling them no one would care if they died.
And yet she has "mental health" in her bio 🤔 should be ashamed of herself, she's just jumping on that bandwagon cause her idol does too. Even though they are the biggest culprits of preying on other peoples mental health 😡

Do you t
Is she ok in the head?!
Why would you buy £3.50 worth of mascaras when you have used them before and didn’t like them and then go on your story and tell everyone that?
She’d have been better off just buying 1 decent quality mascara for just a little bit extra!
Nothing she does ever makes sense.

Oh and that filter makes you look like a twit. Definitely not something to aspire to look like all the time.
I mean, she says she has mac and nars makeup, but keeps buying cheapy mascaras from primark and wilkos? She’s got issues. I think she buys all these cheap things because she needs something to talk about and they are cheap enough that she can fill a few stories reviewing them without wasting too much money. It all boils down to the fact that she has piss poor content. That’s why we get ‘taken along’ to the tat shops and shown half the stuff there, that she has absolutely no intention of buying. Just to fill her dots up 😂

Reactions: 19
Do you t

I mean, she says she has mac and nars makeup, but keeps buying cheapy mascaras from primark and wilkos? She’s got issues. I think she buys all these cheap things because she needs something to talk about and they are cheap enough that she can fill a few stories reviewing them without wasting too much money. It all boils down to the fact that she has piss poor content. That’s why we get ‘taken along’ to the tat shops and shown half the stuff there, that she has absolutely no intention of buying. Just to fill her dots up 😂
Well she doesn't show cleaning on her stories because it makes her upset. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she doesn't show cleaning on her stories because it makes her upset. 😂
If it makes her so upset cleaning her awful house why doesn’t she do something about it? Decorating the bedrooms wouldn’t have cost that much in the scheme of things, but it took her nearly a year and did her own room before her kids. Then when she finally did her teenage sons room she gave him an exact copy of her Hinch shrine, complete with grey crushed velvet headboard! 😂
I get they are supposedly wanting to extend the kitchen and are ‘waiting for planning’ but duck me she could have slapped some paint on the living room walls and had that second fireplace fitted. Imagine sitting on those old lady bolt upright sofas looking at two fugly fireplaces 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

If someone has the screen shot of that vile comment it should be put on the first page of her threads so when she does her little digs at tattle and sends her followers here, they can see it.

Reactions: 11
If someone has the screen shot of that vile comment it should be put on the first page of her threads so when she does her little digs at tattle and sends her followers here, they can see it.
I’m sure someone has posted it before so hope they will again. I’ll add it to my collection.
I put the filtered v unfiltered pic up again purely because it makes me howl! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
At what point do you think in your life, I’m going to walk around Aldi, not buy anything but document it for Instagram?
Like I’m serious here, you sad sad fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just want to add that her obsession with her coloured eyes that the filter gives her is so '80/90s Asian mentality.

Reactions: 7
Public service? Do yourself a service and wash your hair and change your carpets Grim!

• Haha
At what point do you think in your life, I’m going to walk around Aldi, not buy anything but document it for Instagram?
I’m waiting for the day I come across one of these ‘sad fuckers’ in a shop 😂😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And ‘just popping on’ to the gram every single day, whether you’ve something to say or not!
Im anxiously awaiting day number 11 of the glamvent girls! Come on Lucy!! 🤞😂

• Haha
🤣 I don’t think I’ve heard it called anything other than maybe my husband telling me ‘you’ve got dinner down yourself’ 🤣🤣
As for it being a northern thing - I’m about as far south as you can get so I will be the last to hear that one 😉🤣🤣
I'm far south too and have never heard it either. It's brilliant though and I'm going to use it from now on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm far south too and have never heard it either. It's brilliant though and I'm going to use it from now on!!
Me too!!! 🤣🤣

Oh, do you not hate Mr Isa this afternoon then Grim? I’m sure she was doing more fake talking then 😂
Also, yes, he’s going to school in September, take the bloody dummy off him!
She’s a bloody nut job 🤣🤣
She will be getting a nomination for the Oscar’s this year for her acting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can only assume by the radio silence that poor Lucy hasn’t been able to act as well as Grim can when it comes to ‘luurving it’ and todays glamvent item has been as equally disappointing as all the others so far. You could read her face like a book yesterday with that lipstick and face brush! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's a trooper, doing it for the Hun's. Buying crap and testing it so they don't have too. Also don't try and kid us that Isa going to school is upsetting you. Bet you're bleeping delighted to have more time kid free....

Reactions: 12
"I guess I'll put my phone somewhere else then" - yeah - in your pocket whilst you're driving you dangerous twit.

Edited to add, new cars have built in phone systems. I have a 2018 Ford and there is no need for my phone to be on the dashboard. I can make calls by saying commands. That's in my Ford. Doesn't her boss lady Range Rover have those features? Oh no - she wants to film herself doing talkies in the car, that's what that stand is for. Dangerous cretin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.