Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo sums up their skewed priorities so well. Manky carpet, hideous old lady furniture, mess everywhere and an absolutely massive tv teetering on top of the hand me down dead person 1980s cabinet thing.
One of at least two massive tv’s if she’s to be believed. Carpet for that room would cost less than that telly.
Her husband is as bad as her. Pandering to her whims and allowing his children to live in a shithole while they swank about in a crappy Range Rover & pretend to be business people.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Keep oor mierdre oot of this mass debate hen , he washes his 3 hairs and blasts it wae his dyson air wrap after he has olplexed ma luvlee
At least oor Marion knows how tae hoover his crapets ma lovelie, grim still hasn’t hoovered hers since the other day! And she’s got the ultimate Hun tool, a shark hoover 😂
She claims she goes through white vinegar in no time because of all her plugholes, forgive me but surely there’s only 3 in her house? Kitchen sink and 2 in bathroom?
I’m sure they are just extending the kitchen and diner out the back so why can’t they decorate that manky living room. The ‘filth’ comment was for our benefit this morning too. Instead of reading here Grim, why don’t you just clean your house? Stick a bit of paint on the living room walls, new carpet, put your second decorative fireplace in and buy a new sofa. Give your family a home to be comfortable in. It’s hardly a nice relaxing space with that sofa is it?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
At least oor Marion knows how tae hoover his crapets ma lovelie, grim still hasn’t hoovered hers since the other day! And she’s got the ultimate Hun tool, a shark hoover 😂
She claims she goes through white vinegar in no time because of all her plugholes, forgive me but surely there’s only 3 in her house? Kitchen sink and 2 in bathroom?
I’m sure they are just extending the kitchen and diner out the back so why can’t they decorate that manky living room. The ‘filth’ comment was for our benefit this morning too. Instead of reading here Grim, why don’t you just clean your house? Stick a bit of paint on the living room walls, new carpet, put your second decorative fireplace in and buy a new sofa. Give your family a home to be comfortable in. It’s hardly a nice relaxing space with that sofa is it?
She is a clatty bleep so aye korma oan her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The chip in that fireplace terrifies me, what if a child fell on it. So dangerous!
Me too… and mr isa is a feral wean too… surprised he’s not bashed his head on that yet 😔

Regarding not mentioning her husband being away, perhaps she’s doing it so as not to let people know she’s alone at home. Then again, she doesn’t seem to give two shits about keeping her coming and goings on the down low. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Disco naps? Wtf is she on about??
How can she possibly make out that a night in a restaurant is so hard work? She’s not going down a bleeping coal mine! Shes not cooking, waiting on tables or behind the bar, there’s limited number of tables, it’s a big standard Friday night, so why would it be so ‘crazy’?
I’m 100% sure the staff all know what they’re doing without her there.
Plus the eldest boy in charge of mr Isa while she has a sleep? Lazy witch!

• Angry
Where does all the tat go that she buys? Christmas bedding, candle stick holders, mirror trays, cushions, baskets etc? Like where is she hoarding it all? What is it all for when she never puts it out in the care home?

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t with grim any longer! She’s horrid. Showing off her Range Rover and Alexander McQueen trainers and the thousands of pounds she spends in crappy shops. Not once have we seen her take the kids to soft play, swimming, the cinema even the bloody park!! We’ve probably all been guilty of thinking our children are little assholes at times but the way she talks about them and the state of the youngest ones nails is just gross. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I was busting about in £400 trainers whilst not being able to remember the last day out I took my children on. Stop trying to keep up with the Jones’ grim because what really matters are your children who are sat in front of you being neglected! Not a bleeping beige hinch candlestick who FYI doesn’t give a flying duck about you, you are free publicity for her and she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire!

Reactions: 19
Where does all the tat go that she buys? Christmas bedding, candle stick holders, mirror trays, cushions, baskets etc? Like where is she hoarding it all? What is it all for when she never puts it out in the care home?
She keeps it all at the returns counters...

• Haha
This “Glamvent🤢tit is a lot of hard work for a competition winner. Having to film yourself every day for a month and pretend you’re loving it? duck that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This “Glamvent🤢tit is a lot of hard work for a competition winner. Having to film yourself every day for a month and pretend you’re loving it? duck that
Especially when it's a load of old tit that you'd expect to see in a reduced bucket.

• Haha
You’re so right, you never see any of it again do you. Who’s looking after the kids whilst she naps?
Who’s looking after them whilst she’s working?
Why are her friends not wondering the same?

Reactions: 10
She's such a pro at being a brand ambassador isn't she 🤣 The Swan iron she bought could have been found on their site and she could have used her "special " 20% code to get a discount. Nope, in her world Home Bargains came good and it was cheaper than using her code online 🤔

• Haha
Not even a word mentioned about the husband being abroad at all. 🤔 Just making out she's ever so busy with so much work on and being a boss lady. Yeh super busy aren't ya Jessie, run off your feet going in bargain shops and spending money on useless crap. Fuckwit.

Reactions: 10
Reposting some old receipts and posts in case anyone missed these

Attachments

• 32.8 KB
  • 56.7 KB
  • 54.9 KB
  • 38.4 KB
  • 44.7 KB
  • 14.4 KB
  • 103.8 KB
  • 54.7 KB
  • 54.5 KB
  • 113.4 KB
  • 12.2 KB
  • 12.7 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 11
    Back in the day when kids didn’t really have tv (yes I’m that old, lol, kids programmes weren’t on during the day) we used to play and make believe and it was great fun, escapism and you got to imagine living a life that wasn’t yours. This is perfectly normal and great for kids, watching Jessie on insta is like watching an adult do this, she’s just playing make believe and Let’s Pretend for her followers, she even plays dress up with the clothes she constantly buys and returns.

Shes a psychologists dream!

Reactions: 15
    She's been up since 6am the poor love - why is she being so dramatic about it?! Most people are up at 6am for work or with their kids (5am in some cases! 🙋‍♀️😭). And most people manage to survive the day without going back to bed after the school run or having a "disco nap" in the afternoon 🙄

She’s a car crash but I can’t look away. Can’t believe the lounge is still old lady style.. what does she do with all the hinch shite she buys? Doesn’t really fit in with the 1970’s decor. Grim if you can’t afford new carpets then at least take down that wallpaper and give it a lick of paint. Has she ever shown herself cleaning? Like how did she get the cleaning name?

Reactions: 9
    She's been up since 6am the poor love - why is she being so dramatic about it?! Most people are up at 6am for work or with their kids (5am in some cases! 🙋‍♀️😭). And most people manage to survive the day without going back to bed after the school run or having a "disco nap" in the afternoon 🙄
    I was just coming to say this! 99% of people with children will be up before the sun and still manage a full days work and housework. I understand this is a concept that grim will never know though!

Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.