Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asian Rex ma luvlee
I’m in bed with suspected rona and that’s just given me the biggest coughing fit ma lovelie😂😂

If you look at her talking in the car videos from both today and yesterday she has filmed them at the same time. Same clothes even tho she’s trying to hide her hoodie in the ‘Friday’ video, parked in the exact same spot if you look at the car in the background and also her hair has the same piece sticking out on the right hand side of her head as ‘yesterday’.

So now she’s having to pre record her daily chats to avoid Bossman hearing 😄
Excellent spot!!
Car over the road never moved either 🙈
Imagine being so sad and desperate to do that? We shall await tomorrows car talkie 😂
Why would she be so busy busy through the day? The restaurants put on party nights every week, I think they know what they’re doing by now. They can only have a limited number of people in so why does she make a big fuss that it’s gonna be so busy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m in bed with suspected rona and that’s just given me the biggest coughing fit ma lovelie😂😂

Excellent spot!!
Car over the road never moved either 🙈
Imagine being so sad and desperate to do that? We shall await tomorrows car talkie 😂
Why would she be so busy busy through the day? The restaurants put on party nights every week, I think they know what they’re doing by now. They can only have a limited number of people in so why does she make a big fuss that it’s gonna be so busy?
Or she just hasn't changed her clothes or washed again. She is grim after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you look at her talking in the car videos from both today and yesterday she has filmed them at the same time. Same clothes even tho she’s trying to hide her hoodie in the ‘Friday’ video, parked in the exact same spot if you look at the car in the background and also her hair has the same piece sticking out on the right hand side of her head as ‘yesterday’.

So now she’s having to pre record her daily chats to avoid Bossman hearing 😄

Just went back to look and yup!!! Deffo pre-records 🤣😭
Who the actual duck does she think she is 🤣
Pre-recording to say she’ll take us with her if she can - get an actual life Afsana. I think we can all safely live a day and not lose any sleep at night if we don’t hear you spout the same old bullshit you spout every single bleeping day 😭🤮

Also I think her coat is falling apart and that’s why she’s hugging herself in that weird way today?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just went back to look and yup!!! Deffo pre-records 🤣😭
Who the actual duck does she think she is 🤣
Pre-recording to say she’ll take us with her if she can - get an actual life Afsana. I think we can all safely live a day and not lose any sleep at night if we don’t hear you spout the same old bullshit you spout every single bleeping day 😭🤮

Also I think her coat is falling apart and that’s why she’s hugging herself in that weird way today?!
She’s hugging it closed cos the hoody has writing all over it and it’s so we don’t see it. I’m dying she is so pathetic!
Do we think the show your teeth Mr Isa was a nod to us? She should really take our advice cos his teeth are fucked with that dummy. He’s well past 4 too.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hahaha busted ya silly fanny. Defo a pre record as you guys say.
Look at the same bit of loop hair at the side. Then today she's leaning forward so you can hardly see the car at the side, and hugging her coat tightly. What a time to be alive people, this is as thrilling as it gets for her! 😂😂😂

PhotoGrid_Site_1640957282169.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m gobsmacked. I wonder how many of these she did before we noticed?? Gotta keep eagle eyes out from now on. Daft witch.
imagine sitting in your car, just outside your house, and recording a series of talkies for you gram because you can’t do them whenever you like cos your husband doesn’t know what you’re really like on line!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never in my life have I known anyone run so many ‘errands’ aka traipsing round b&m/hun bargains. When I’m not working I can go a good 2-3 days without using my car or visiting shops. I haven’t followed her for very long but has any long- time followers ever known her to take her kids out? Park? Bike ride? Soft play? Anything at all..

Reactions: 18
Hubby wants to know what I’m absolutely howling at 😂😂 you lot are so observant! Love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her little boy was having breakfast at 11am? I'm actually hoping that was a pre-record.

Reactions: 8
Well spotted trolls, same clothes, same loop of hair sticking out, same rain drops on the car, even the curtains on the house behind her are open the exact same amount.

It’s that loop of hair the main giveaway though, you couldn’t do that twice if you tried.
🕵👀🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god, I thought she was sad before but now knowing she pre recorded today's talking stories yesterday and is pretending it's today, gosh what a saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m speechless! How funny!! What an idiot she is😂🤣😂🤣
@Runforestrun hope your whipping covids arse!
I hope all you lovely people in this thread have a great evening and wishing you all best of luck for the coming year 🙏
My New Years resolution is to try new Indian restaurants 😉😉🥳🥳🕺💃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck does ‘took my pain and sold it’ even mean?
Pleased she’s washed her hair for NYE and even used a different filter for a change!
Happy New Year bishes, I am in bed but chanting yas all on to have the time of your lives tonight whatever you nasty trolls get up to!
Thanks @Sambuj covid is currently winning but I’m only 2 days in. I’ve got this, WE MOVE! 💪🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon Saira called her out on the supposed miscarriage and, in true Hinch style, set her huns on her and stepped back whilst they probably made that girls life a misery 🙁

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.