Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need an iron, hasn’t she got one of those steamer things, cos we laughed that it was stripping the manky wallpaper off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's sooooo run off her feet to the point of feeling ill, but she's alright to go in 2 aldis and whatever else. You're not that busy if you have time to mooch round shops.
She's infuriating

Reactions: 19
Well I am loving this glamvent unveiling each day. Poor Lucy trying to muster up some enthusiasm for the crap she’s unwrapping is golden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's sooooo run off her feet to the point of feeling ill, but she's alright to go in 2 aldis and whatever else. You're not that busy if you have time to mooch round shops.
She's infuriating
and film it - and stop and take pics of your McQueens's, and talk to her fans huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up. She's so busy and so tired but still has time and energy to go round all these shops, buy a load of tat and story it all? Why don't they see how obvious it is that they're bullshitting?!
Also, her trainers are defo fake, the lettering style is completely different for a start. I thought Hinch was materialistic - I mean she is, but in fairness she doesn't show her designer stuff off like Grim...and Hinch's are real!
Still not mentioning her husband being away either! 🤭

Reactions: 17
Her house is literal filth. It's rank.
I reckon if you had white socks on and walked across that carpet your socks would be black.. Disgusting woman. Wack a cloth round your sides, and run a hoover across your floors 🤮
She can spend 100 in aldi on tit, and 50 60 quid in b&m and hb every other day but can't afford to rip up the rank carpet and put some nice flooring down? Get furniture that matches 2022..... Not old ladies furniture she let you keep 🤮
I'm sorry but her house is as rank as her.

Reactions: 20
She gonna be so so busy for the next couple of weeks, but not saying why? Surely if she told her Huns Bossman was away and she was ‘in charge’ they’d think she was even more of a boss lady than before? I think the grease bag comment wasn’t a nod to us, hi grim 👋🏻
So busy she’s gone be ill, if that was the case why would you go round 3 shops that you didn’t need to if you had so much else to do that it was threatening your health?

Reactions: 11
She's so busy she's going to see what Bargain Hinch bits are in Tesco.

Current hair situation? Her hair never looks any different?

Reactions: 12
Might pop to tesco for hinch sale items...seen loads on the gram lately.
We know she's got in the car just to go to tesco. I'd love to see the girls group chat about her as anyone with anything about them would see her lies and the awful things she posts and think she's 100% not right in the head.

Reactions: 8
Instead of going to Tesco to look at hinch tat, why not run the vacuum around? She infuriates me 😡
She’s so full of lies and has nothing better to do than look around the shops. She’s not busy, she’s avoiding real life by shopping for validation from huns.

Reactions: 15
Imagine your life being based around going to shops, buying tat and then showing that to your "followers" on that hideous carpet. I understand carpets are expensive - although they seem to have alot of disposable income according to what Grim posts - but she could whack the hoover round once the boys are at school! There's no excuse! She doesn't have a 9-5 job and those restaurants are not run by her, no chance! All the time she spends in those shops she could be doing housework that clearly needs to be done!

duck sake why is she so grabby? Rubbing her greasy hands over things shes supposedly already got. But she's so busy? Get in the bleeping bin. My covid symptoms have worsened today, and it's people like her with her grubby little hands that spread things about!

• Sad
I managed to read and keep up yesterday but didn’t get a chance to join in with you ‘glam’ lot 🥰 I did actually laugh out loud on a packed hovercraft yesterday though at the ‘fakequeens’ is she ‘really’ like this or is she playing at it? I couldn’t even see the little c in hers - can we have another look Jess so we can see if they say mcqueen or mqueen 🤣🤣
However my eyes are getting worse with age!!
She is something else isn’t she with the I have no time /so busy thing!! How many bleeping shops has she been in buying absolute tit after tit. I mean we all buy a bit of tit but she buys a tanker full of tit 🤣
I think she ought to change her name as she continually shows her tit pit and she doesn’t clean!
Anyway I feel I’ve joined in for yesterday as well now !!!

• Haha
I managed to read and keep up yesterday but didn’t get a chance to join in with you ‘glam’ lot 🥰 I did actually laugh out loud on a packed hovercraft yesterday though at the ‘fakequeens’ is she ‘really’ like this or is she playing at it? I couldn’t even see the little c in hers - can we have another look Jess so we can see if they say mcqueen or mqueen 🤣🤣
However my eyes are getting worse with age!!
She is something else isn’t she with the I have no time /so busy thing!! How many bleeping shops has she been in buying absolute tit after tit. I mean we all buy a bit of tit but she buys a tanker full of tit 🤣
I think she ought to change her name as she continually shows her tit pit and she doesn’t clean!
Anyway I feel I’ve joined in for yesterday as well now !!!
Hers probably say Lightning McQueen 😹
A bit like Mario in his Goochis 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she were clever enough I’d think I was now watching a parody account, I can’t believe anyone watches her and either believes her or takes her seriously.
That lounge is horrendous, I get not spending a fortune if you’re planning major renovations (allegedly) but a few hundred quid on some paint, carpet cleaner and rugs would transform that room. Same on some cheap furniture from Argos or IKEA, you don’t need to spend a fortune to make somewhere pleasant to live temporarily.

Reactions: 19
If she were clever enough I’d think I was now watching a parody account, I can’t believe anyone watches her and either believes her or takes her seriously.
That lounge is horrendous, I get not spending a fortune if you’re planning major renovations (allegedly) but a few hundred quid on some paint, carpet cleaner and rugs would transform that room. Same on some cheap furniture from Argos or IKEA, you don’t need to spend a fortune to make somewhere pleasant to live temporarily.
Yeah it's almost so ridiculous that you think "she must be taking the piss".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.