Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I saw something a while ago saying they were taking part in the programme at Disney for people with disabilities (can’t remember the name).

The cynic in me says it’s a ploy for them to get to the front of queues, but I expect we’ll hear and see a lot more of this sunflower lanyard over the next few weeks.
This totally shits all over the people who genuinely require the DAS pass!

He's never needed one before when fastpasses were free!

Reactions: 9

Hammerstone

VIP Member
The sunflower lanyard isnt new though is it? Thought it existed before covid so why has he only now decided to make it a personality trait?
Hes so brave and strong for hiding it for so long. Said no one.

Since his diagnosis hes had plenty of trips, and this wasn't needed. He didnt need DAS either for his last few trips.

Call me sceptical, but Del is trying to convince someone hes more of poor "disabled" vulnerable person than he really is.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Get ready guys; they are teasing us with the big grand reveal of their destination!! Seriously, who the fuck cares? Most normal people can’t take a month off to do a vacation. His ego is fucking ridiculous if he thinks there’s people across the land sitting on the edge of their seats wanting to know where he’s going
Why all these two bit you-tube toss pots think people give a fuck about their holiday announcements is beyond me.

• Haha

teamonster

Chatty Member
Just found out we will be there at the same time as them. Will report back if he smells like a can full of Lynx Africa (which I suspect he does)

• Haha
is this a new thing? making viewing (only slightly) bearable
most annoying vloggers could do with one

Bingo1.png

obviously this was a bit of a joke, but if you actually wanted to play > > > let's bingo!

• Haha
back to that post about the upgrade a second....WHAT?
"SURPRISE"???
You spent the last month blatantly badgering them on the internet to get a fucking freebie and you're surprised? That statement alone as much of a con and fake as they are.
And the fact they rain their self importance on social media is typical. NOTHING is off limits for a 'look at us' moment.

How aren't more people seeing through this?

Kikidoyouloveme

For a fella that has his photo taken with travel agents I would have expected he would be happy to pose with a large check.

At least we know how he could afford to buy a coffee for two paramedics and splash it over socials. Dereck the Philanthropist
That made me HOWL!!! 😂😂

First, I'm not paul from the disney couple, I have a very small YT channel and know many of the vloggers featured in some channels here. Most are nice, others cringe, a lot are just cut-throat. I did try to follow a lot of the drama (like anyone, i was just intrigued how these characters operate) but as soon as I realised what it takes to be a decent vlogger, I realised 2 things... 1. Authenticity (and credibility i guess) it NEEDS to be natural. There's no finer example than mr david and mr ian. In fact (and argue this if you need) these two are the only ones who do what they do that good. Numbers are going to be on your side providing you have tenacity and drive etc - but to be THAT GOOD, it has to be from the fucking heart. David and Ian deliver everything from deep down and it's a joy.

2. Everyone else falls into scale of:
  1. Trying - actually in it for because, like me, i just love filming and editing
  2. Trying at any cost - this includes selling your soul for, like Get Binky (as i said initially, it's more Del) freebies, click, views whatever is possible by whatever means
I dont dislike Paul, he's an insufferable bell-end but all that lot are insane. I thought they perhaps enjoyed the status and elite group side of things - both of which are made up... maybe they just liked the idea of a little society. The fall out they had was (i think) based on Paul assuming his idea was stolen... I don't know what part of a panel show made up of friends on you tube talking about their hobby and interest could be seen as copying but i sort of see what his frustration was.

my frustration with Del began a short while before I stopped speaking to him. I was getting these odd vibes and had to check myself to understand why but it was initially all based on the fact that everything was just too fucking sickly. I love positivity but he was acting like he was the mayor of positivity. I didnt think this was right somehow... not real... and that's what started to piss me off. What else isnt real. so I just concentrated.

Back when i wrote that initial post I was at the end of doing a few bits of work for him, some thumbnails for their YT and quizzes - side note, I love doing what I do and payment wasnt in question, it was my pleasure and happy to offer time. But i noticed that other people were getting thanked for stuff... i'll say it over and over, i do loads of work for others if i can. thank yous are nor what I'm after... but i realised that the people getting shoutouts were generally folk who were in a position to offer more than just a few graphics every now and then.

I forget dates, but I was starting to get bothered and then there were some dramas over in twitter - Gareth and Sean was one - and i just couldnt bear to be in this so called community which felt so fucking false. I stopped youtubing (not forever, but after being part of these groups, i still really dont know how I'm meant to do what i love doing on my terms)

The last straw was when i was doing a set on Twitter of the A-Z of disney and decided to not post anything other than a cartoon and a little poem - that's sort of irrelevant but there is a point - I was at day 7 or 8 or something and saw a post from another vlogger... it was describing his (and Del's) new podcast that they were working on. for the last 2 years

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE... rewind
In jan/feb of 2020, I was chatting to Del about doing a podcast - I do 3 so was in the mood to do another about more of my interests. It'd be an orlando thing about the parks and vloggers and whatnot. I invited this other guy into the convo and did logos, explained the set up and equipment for remote recordings - working on the schedule best host and then PANDEMIC.
I think i did the right thing by suggesting we all get out houses in order. the other two said fine and waited. In the meantime that topic seemed to go quiet. I was aware but we all had shit to deal with and as we were chatting, i just assumed it was on the back burner. fast forward and i'm reading this post.

I remember more posts about it being a secret they wanted to share but couldnt until they had everything in place etc and that was it for me... so why was the A - Z of disney story important... well, i still had 18 fucking days to go didnt i?:LOL:.
So i cracked on and the last post from me for the next year was that.

I was done and questioned EVERYTHING about that lot. They're all the same but the subliminal scrounging to get somewhere or something is just so obvious. I don't think he's evil ok... i think its a one track mind. nothing malicious... just knows the goal and happy to get there by whatever means.

THE DELAY:
i'm sorry... i genuinely forgot to come back and post. one reason was that I wrote it at the time and deleted the note by accident, another reason is that I was made redundant about 2 or 3 weeks after posting, so looking for jobs, dealing with it mentally etc, got the covid too... and probably most important, I was second guessing whether I should do this to someone at all... it's not nice. But I lost faith in someone that is continuously lauded and consistently after something.
Finally, I kept seeing the notification and realised that this is do or die - if he is reading, he knows it's me and i wanted to avoid drama at all costs... time to face (or more than likely ignore) the music i guess

sorry tattlers, it's petty but that's why I'm pissed off. My podcast. my idea stolen. so as much as Paul is an idiot, i'm a) not him and b) understand why he'd be pissed off with Binky too.
G’wan Jack son , spill allll that tea- we are so here for this !!
Genuinely though , I’m so that you got burnt by some so called friends, that’s the worst & ever so hurtful 💜 if YT is what you love , you should totally crack on with it- if you read here you absolutely know what to avoid doing, if you become the opposite of these fannies , you could be the next mr beast ! Go forth and slay , I say !!! Xx

Kikidoyouloveme

I’d send them a shovel…so Jen can bury those god awful orthopedic shoes she can’t walk in ! And if I was feeling generous some blister plasters, the nasty plastic has done her some damage looking at the way she was hobbling around in them ! Money really can’t buy you class ….

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
So yesterday they tweeted about buying an ambulance crew a drink. They also took a mandatory selfie of said act. I despise people doing good deeds just to plaster it over socials. Buy them a drink by all means but there is NO need to make it public to boost your own profile and image!!!!!!!!

Babyshark

Chatty Member
I hate the small video clip insertions they add into every vlog. Their vlogs are probably 5 minutes of them increased up to 20 minutes by the inserted clips from Dumb and Dumber, Home Alone and SpongeBob

Hammerstone

VIP Member
wonder what the chat log was

Del: Hi I’m going to Orlando with Binkbink
GoPro: how can I help you?
Del: I raise money for charity and sold my last GoPro which I loved,and gave a very small amount to a good cause. I have PTSD, but don’t like to highlight it
GoPro: I’m glad you like our products, how can I help?
Del: I think it would be a great advertisement for your company if I was gifted the GoPro10.
GoPro: fuck off

Attachments

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
So I attempted to watch their travel day again and had to turn it off before the plane landed, he is just to much for me!
In the hotel room that morning he asks, where's that hot ass! 🤢
The constant clips and use of Bink binks makes it difficult to watch. He acts like a celebrity, with the suitcase stickers, the high fiving and the getting Virgin staff to welcome them to the lounge! My boyfriend said, is he sponsored by Virgin? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I love Disney parks and wouldn’t dream of going right now! It’s not safe to go and I have other interests in life and will save my money for a time I can go when everything is back to normal. Stop saying everybody is jealous! Get Binky are absolute clowns.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I dont think I've ever seen any theme park vlogger type to be so self centred, and that is saying something. I'm sure they are aware of these comments, so Its only a matter of time until there is a post about charity, or giving a homeless person a new pair of shoes materialises to top up the gullible followers of theirs