Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyDude

Just to throw some shade, I really don’t like Get Binky the whole star flyer was blown out of proportion and not even that funny. If you don’t like heights why go on rollercoasters? Oh for the views/attentiton

also the fact that Del is a massive user, he used to be close with Zoe from the British life who Started doing 360 footage first, she taught Del everything and he uses it everywhere now no more Zoe friendship

a couple of years back they said in their videos that they were only doing universal this trip as they couldn’t afford a Disney ticket. Then they started hanging around with Nathan and Craig from Marvel at the Magic (love them) and someone told me Del kept spinning this sob story to them of how he wanted to take “bink bink” to toy story land but couldn’t afford it

Nathan was a cast Member at the time so he gave them one of the park tickets he got for being cast. Now suddenly they no longer hang around with them either because they got what they wanted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Hammerstone

VIP Member
And also just thinking about it, they always were going to film it anyway. They love the attention too much.

Their post about shall they vlog or not is only just for their followers to blow smoke up their arse about how they should and how much people want to see Del act “special”.

Del is the sort of person I think to interact with you like this:

Vague friend in passing: alright mate how’s things been keeping?
Del: alright buddy, absolute terrible, don’t even ask!
Vague friend: ok no worries I won’t cya
Del: well, now you mention it, I have all this stuff going on with hidden disabilities, torn between vlogging…

• Haha

syber32

I've seen they have the Universal pass holder lanyards and they shared a pic yesterday or day before of WDW annual pass. You can upgrade the Universal and Disney 14 day tickets to annual passes. They've probably taken their freebie tickets and upgraded them. So they have a years worth of tickets for next to nothing really.

I also see he's not wearing his sunflower lanyard now he gets to walk round showing off his annual pass one. That speaks volumes...

Last edited:

QueenMavis95

It's difficult to write them down but if you watch the travel day of the last time they went to Bloc at Gatwick, you'll see the whole 'pretend to be asleep wake up' and 'what time is it' etc etc, quickly followed by 'that's right we're going to disney wearld... first time for a shaauuer'... GOD IT'S FRUSTRATING... it's just him believing he's on this fucking show of his life with attempts to spice up the mundane because it's HIM. urgh.
The bit when it pans to him naked in the mirror before his shower and he censors it out saying “uh ohhh you nearly got me!!!” You literally went through all of your footage and edited the video before posting it on your channel ??? So no, we didn’t “nearly get you” at all. You put that in there. For everyone to see. Dickhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just looking forward to his 17th surprise proposal.

When he’s down on one knee yet again, what else is left to give her? Oh I know - a sunflower wristband! Broadcast it all over social media to secure even more freebies, job done.

• Haha

Babyshark

Chatty Member
The man is a fanny. Terrified of heights yet he goes on a helicopters. All to appear “brave” well Del I think you’re just appearing to be grabby and stupid.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I definitely think they are getting married and keeping it as a “surprise” then. You know because they are so special.
Well, they'd have to keep it quiet otherwise all their hundreds of Bink bink fans will go there to try and celebrate with them! Or maybe it's because of the exclusive rights that Hello magazine have purchased for the first look at the photos 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I love how get binky have to mention they raise money for charity in their twitter bio. Self indulged pricks. Just do it without wanting some form of pat on the back! They are 100% the sort to film themselves feeding a homeless person and revel in the "aww nice guys" type feedback. Del, you aren't Marcus Rashford mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
it screams jealousy
erm... no.
there's a pandemic pal.
the more people with potential to infect the parks means the longer any sane person is able to safely visit. jealousy has nothing to do with it.
cheating the system is 1. stupid and 2. exactly what they'd do for views.

i dont even need to add 'in my opinion'... this is just so obvious.
i mean... you have to see that, right?

Babyshark

Chatty Member
I can understand the DAS passes where someone would struggle to wait in a queue or the lanyards where someone might struggle in busy spaces like airports but he is clearly just using this as a means for privileged access and to push to the front. What a class A dickhead!!!!!

• Heart

Minerva13

They are asking people to nominate them for a free Virgin holiday because they threw together a couple of virtual quizzes over lockdown? What about key workers like NHS staff and carers? The arrogance of thinking they deserve it over people who've literally put there lives on the line during a pandemic. JFC.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Get ready guys; they are teasing us with the big grand reveal of their destination!! Seriously, who the fuck cares? Most normal people can’t take a month off to do a vacation. His ego is fucking ridiculous if he thinks there’s people across the land sitting on the edge of their seats wanting to know where he’s going

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
View attachment 741360

That virgin @ continues to puzzle me.
No one's taking selfies of themselves in the street and tagging the local council are they?
no. they dont...
I have a couple of theories about this; there's the obvious promotion = upgrade/freebie side of things that they clearly believe is some sort of income they have to chase. And then there's also the fact that (I reckon) they want people to believe they're in some sort of cahoots. It's probably both and in both regards completely see-through that they're after something.
He is looking remarkably relaxed for a supposedly nervous flier 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9