Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
She makes me cringe so much, she thinks she's gorgeous doing those little dances whilst Del drools over her, she's got a chin like Jimmy Hill & ffs get ya Teath fixed woman !!
Finally someone agrees with me !!!

Finally someone agrees with me !!!
she thinks she is cute and sexy and what’s going on with her awful hair !!!

She really wanted to show off her wedding ring

Attachments

Last edited:

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
This is 100% of what i mean. I imagine they are hoping they crop up on the radars of the parks in particular, in a hope they can get some sort of media hosting/free ticket gig. It wouldn't surprise me if they start whoring out Virgin if they haven't already, in the hope of getting upgrades.
didn’t they get an upgrade to premium economy coming home on their Barbados trip?

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
yeah

Binkys had nothing to do with this, there was an issue with sending passive aggressive texts/status about Ls anxieties - which is low. G/L were in a bit of a spot as they were part of a joint villa rental. G was actively trying to reach a compromise and got nowhere so (I think) had to involve a solicitor - Sean and that lot made a decision to party on... the kick in the teeth was Sean telling G/L to remove any content with them in the footage. The fact they were all best mates didnt help and that's why they chose to stop the YT side of things.

The Js and anyone else involved had money, time and monetisation in the villa so probably took that side for that reason - annoyingly as far as I was concerned, no one has been called to task.

another odd thing. incredibly I met with all these people over the summer and everything was fine. the fact it happened at all is weird, but these guys were all great mates. and by the way, EVERYONE (JJs, TUKDC, Zoe etc) all super shy in real life, you'd not know it was them without a camera. seriously.

And the Binkys were extremely kind in person - this is why its all a surprise and why I decided to just stop - I was probably just mardy when I first posted, but my point remains. I add this epilogue because the thing that hurts the most is that these are actual people - I cant understand how you can be so one track mind that you need to trample over anyone else... that goes for all that lot.

Notable exceptions: Although i dont watch anymore, L&R Dreaming ae lovely, lovely people. so nice - exactly what you see on YT and The Challengers (I love these guys) are just fab...I was lucky to say hello to them all and they're just gorgeous.

then on the other hand, Paul TUKDC was exactly what i expected haha... strolling around with an umbrella like a tour guide. quite funny looking back.
Is that right that they told them to remove any content with them in the footage? It seems strange as they have their own videos that are still available on you-tube which have Garreth in them. He was best man at their wedding for example. Awkward much? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: