Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we ever get to the end of the Barbados slog…?
3 weeks have gone by and they are only on day 2

already bored

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas apparently....I love Christmas but its the 15th November p*** off til December. Also on another note I just watched his 3million plus views video on the star flyer. Apart from him being his usual overacting annoying self It made me feel a bit odd watching it as he's filmed it with some fancy lens or effect (I know nothing about these things lol) but why not just film in normal vision.

Reactions: 3
yeah the 360 cameras are a bit clumsy... odd thing to try and illustrate a point in time as the distortion is just confusing.

but lets not forget that this is a man so scared of the ride that he somehow, with the help of his positive vibes and doing what makes him happy, keeps the camera perfectly focused on his frightened face and captures the moment for all to see and hear over and over again.

errrrm... no.
complete horse tit, whichever way you slice it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah the 360 cameras are a bit clumsy... odd thing to try and illustrate a point in time as the distortion is just confusing.

but lets not forget that this is a man so scared of the ride that he somehow, with the help of his positive vibes and doing what makes him happy, keeps the camera perfectly focused on his frightened face and captures the moment for all to see and hear over and over again.

errrrm... no.
complete horse tit, whichever way you slice it.
this huge douche bas subsequently spent every waking moment since trying to live up to that overhyped and setup video…

if he could pronounce things better that would help hugely with my annoyance…

its HEATH-ROW - not HEAF - FRO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck. This is absolutely tragic ..it really is.
Bloc hotel has dropped 20 points in approval ratings..
State of it…

Since they aren’t the upper class flyers they wish they were, they don’t realise that the clubhouse at Heathrow is legendary…when it returns, the gatwick one (and others) are all being outsourced to a 3rd party to operate.

so no thanks. Id rather stick with Heathrow.

Attachments

• Sick
Who in their bleeping right mind does that? Such a grifting tosser.

Why not take your photo outside Shoezone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who in their bleeping right mind does that? Such a grifting tosser.

Why not take your photo outside Shoezone?
where did he post that image? Was it on Instagram or Twitter?

I’m guessing any excuse to tag virgin holidays in pictures.So desperate

Reactions: 1
its not that i don't get why folk would want to strike a deal with a sponsor - it's the fact that (in this lovely lot's case) it's demonstrating nothing other than desperation.
al their twitter posts do. nothing of substance. just straight forward begging... nothing more, nothing less and the sucker punch is that their content is so flimsy, it's laughable them thinking they're going to get something out of it. and they do... they absofuckinglutely do!

by all means, go out and do your bit - but at bleeping least have an ounce of credibility.

photos outside a shop is just a piss take.

Reactions: 2
I had to call Virgin Atlantic this morning, luckily I was only on hold for 5 minutes as the voiceover man sounds just like Del - even if it's not him it was similar enough to make me want to throw my phone across the room! I know it's been discussed before but I really can't imagine him keeping it to himself if he was the voiceover man!

• Haha
They've put their PO box address up on Social Media because apparently people have been asking them where to send Christmas cards... oh yeah when ? They are so embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
They've put their PO box address up on Social Media because apparently people have been asking them where to send Christmas cards... oh yeah when ? They are so embarrassing.
you know full well when someone makes a point they are addressing some query, it never happened.
Who in their bleeping right mind is flooding then with that question.

Reactions: 2
such a see-through agenda.
i was expecting nothing less either.

and yet so laughable that in their haste missed a wonderful opportunity to back up some of their bullshit charity claims (in my opinion)

how about...
"people have been asking about sending christmas cards - this is great, thank you so much but we have a better thought. if you're in a position to do so, why not send that money you would have spent on a charity - here are some of our favourite causes"

I'm so pleased that they've stuck to their guns on this though. for me, this is the just what i needed to prove it's more than just suspicion.

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic, but last week when in Orlando I went on the star flyer, the scene of Del's famous video which i thought was over the top acting.

I went on it and thought it was tame and couldn't honestly see what the fuss about. Needs to man up that lad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.