Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't ever manage a full vlog series do they? always some excuse as to why not.

Reactions: 2
An industrial sized bottle of brain and eye bleach is required here STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do find it weird that these two have gone to the Caribbean and aren’t hopping across to Florida lol. It definitely seems like something they would do.

Reactions: 6
i do feel a bit bad - by 'a bit' I obviously mean 'a lot' - that i was totally assuming they'd be backdooring Fl... the rest of my gripes remain though.

I wonder if this is the social media they reference... well, if so... to recap some 12 or so pages ago, as much as the shameless freebie tagging, self pity, unnecessary flexing (and often bizarre flexing too) it's the fact that he BLATENTLY stole the project i started with him AND didnt bother telling me I wasn't included in my idea anymore.

I've seen through it - nothing is what it seems.

i do feel a bit bad - by 'a bit' I obviously mean 'a lot' - that i was totally assuming they'd be backdooring Fl... the rest of my gripes remain though.

I wonder if this is the social media they reference... well, if so... to recap some 12 or so pages ago, as much as the shameless freebie tagging, self pity, unnecessary flexing (and often bizarre flexing too) it's the fact that he BLATENTLY stole the project i started with him AND didnt bother telling me I wasn't included in my idea anymore.

I've seen through it - nothing is what it seems.
What was the project, if you don't mind me asking?

The way the comments about social media infer comments left IE something on their channel, anyone know what this refers to? As I imagine if it was about this site, it probably would of been worded differently.

What was the project, if you don't mind me asking?
no, i dont mind you asking... the simple version is that it was a podcast. Me him and another vlogger. It sounds trivial but i put months into the set up and then found out he was launching his own (with the other guy) via a twitter post. I just stopped communicating right then.

and then all this pent up frustration intertwined with seeing how they went about things ... it just unleashed into Tattle posts.

there is a LOOOOOONG version in a post very early in this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.