Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Visit Orlando Twitter post is revealing some very odd cult members who will come out to defend their heroes, but are unable to explain the reasons why.

A while ago when I saw ‘That UK Disney Couple’ and their vlog where they met up with other vloggers in Disney, I thought what a freakishly odd collection of individuals. Lump the Twitter Get Binkyites in with those. Proper oddballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So use just gone on to their channel haven't watched for months maybe a year lol but all the latest videos are all old footage or footage from universal I dint get it why not put up the footage from this trip. Also the trip announcement I noticed they said someone else was editing for them really how important do they think they are? plus the comments are turned off are they scared of what people will say lol

Reactions: 1
It wasn't even a ride it was hangliding. Why make out there was some ride at one of the parks that you couldn't fit on?. So he was too heavy for hang gliding and also for the iflyer but on the website it says the iflyer max is 300lbs but anyone 260lbs to 300lbs may be iffy depending on certain factors surely though he's not over 18 stone?. Regardless these two things were seemingly part of the so called challenges that Visit Orlando has arranged and he hasn't done them....so really worthwhile.

It wasn't even a ride it was hangliding. Why make out there was some ride at one of the parks that you couldn't fit on?. So he was too heavy for hang gliding and also for the iflyer but on the website it says the iflyer max is 300lbs but anyone 260lbs to 300lbs may be iffy depending on certain factors surely though he's not over 18 stone?. Regardless these two things were seemingly part of the so called challenges that Visit Orlando has arranged and he hasn't done them....so really worthwhile.
I think he is really tall so carrys the weight well kind of I would say he is easily over 18 stone

Reactions: 2
I bet Visit Orlando are really chuffed that they paid for these social media ‘influencers’ ( :LOL: ) to visit these attractions and post loads of content on their channels to promote them, only to end up with next to zero content because the main one from the channel can’t partake.

Challenges well and truly FAILED!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are proud wearers? They must both we abusing it now. I didn't know being a dick head was a disability hidden or any kind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Del just wander around with his arms spread out? Every time I see a picture of him he's doing it with his stupid open mouth face. Also what's the point of the picture where hes holding 2 T shirts. Yes Busch Gardens sells T shirts Del. How nice of you to point it out to the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Del spreading the awareness has rubbed off on me.

I told the staff at hard rock I was celebrating my wedding anniversary as I knew I’d be gifted something. Two free shots of tequila low and behold appeared whilst settling the bill

#dowhatmakesyouhappy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw the instagram post that they have since deleted and he mentioned he couldn’t do some of the activities due to his weight, this led to a few comments about both their weight gain, which made me giggle and they obviously couldn’t cope with it so they deleted it, hilarious! 😂

They make my blood boil and the way he speaks to her makes my skin crawl!! ‘Bink Binks’🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People lose interest when you don’t put out new content, so it’s their own fault for never finishing a vlog series and using old footage constantly

Reactions: 2
I saw the instagram post that they have since deleted and he mentioned he couldn’t do some of the activities due to his weight, this led to a few comments about both their weight gain, which made me giggle and they obviously couldn’t cope with it so they deleted it, hilarious! 😂

They make my blood boil and the way he speaks to her makes my skin crawl!! ‘Bink Binks’🤢🤮
Have you seen the amount they eat. Should be ashamed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.