Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird they haven’t tied the knot yet, think of the views that would get?
Especially if they done it in Florida like they said they wanted too ..

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a feeling they are going to get married in the Bahamas and then go to Florida as the honeymoon… they said something about changes happening this year I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So they only had their second vaccine a couple of days ago and are flying in two weeks, and the jabs take three weeks to take full effect....🤔

....nah that’s dodgy!

Reactions: 4
I would have thought they would got married before del mum passed away they would of wanted her to be on their wedding day ?

Get ready guys; they are teasing us with the big grand reveal of their destination!! Seriously, who the duck cares? Most normal people can’t take a month off to do a vacation. His ego is bleeping ridiculous if he thinks there’s people across the land sitting on the edge of their seats wanting to know where he’s going

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get ready guys; they are teasing us with the big grand reveal of their destination!! Seriously, who the duck cares? Most normal people can’t take a month off to do a vacation. His ego is bleeping ridiculous if he thinks there’s people across the land sitting on the edge of their seats wanting to know where he’s going
Why all these two bit you-tube toss pots think people give a duck about their holiday announcements is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like they've moved to the Reading area- my hometown. I might have to cut down my visits...the thought of bumping into him

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like they've moved to the Reading area- my hometown. I might have to cut down my visits...the thought of bumping into him
Hello you lovely lot! Here’s a coffee as a thanks, but obviously I’ll need to photo it first.

• Haha
Oh great fun 3 more vlogs🙄!
He’s so obsessed with these screams since they went viral, its actually really embarrassing!
Plus I cannot stand trip announcements stop thinking your a celebrity and that people care where your going on holiday 🙄
Ffs I’ve cringed myself all the way back up my hole ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'A new scream' ......what's he been doing, trying out new fake ones? Making him even more hideous and over bearing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Grown man screams for effect on rides. Grown man repeats and repeats and repeats.

He's as fake as a Gucci bag in Turkey.

• Haha
'A new scream' ......what's he been doing, trying out new fake ones? Making him even more hideous and over bearing?
All I know is before the holiday there will be a segment of the vlog where he’s crying with sad piano music in the background. The topic probably will be how hard the last 18 months have been for everyone, how the channel has kept them going, and how they went to give something back (insert more coffee or some competition giveaway).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.