Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are making out like they have been gifted everything but not staying as in anything at all this is against the law they need reporting!!
Unless they haven’t been gifted everything and they are just alluding to it 🧐
And agree they both look like they have lived an in healthy lifestyle for a few years.
I suspect they are making out that it was more gifted than it was. But they should be declaring anything that was gifted anyway

Reactions: 1
I will never understand this.
They put minimal effort into everything; they can’t even be bothered to spell attraction names properly. How is that a good advert for anything?

They never finish a vlog series & they’re always late and drawn out as hell.
Will & Lelly are the same; why would people want to watch a travel video from 2 or 3 months ago. How can it take that long to edit some video?

Maybe I’m the minority but if I’m going to watch videos I want to see how things currently are, not how they were a few months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate the small video clip insertions they add into every vlog. Their vlogs are probably 5 minutes of them increased up to 20 minutes by the inserted clips from Dumb and Dumber, Home Alone and SpongeBob

Reactions: 9
don’t worry when he goes to Disney he will need the whole regalia to ram home he has a “disability” when using the DAS. So much for raising awareness.
bleeping relentless isnt he?
sunflowers in the airport to try and blag an upgrade, no need to display at universal as they've already grafted express passes - it really will be the proof in the crappy pudding when he's strolling down main street 'discretely' donned in sunflowers.

the family they're with have to see through this surely... Zak, their young lad is a prime example of the people he's taking the piss out of. It's cut-throat. disgustingly so.

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if he's not wearing the sunflower lanyard as he said they were 'working with' them and maybe that was a big stretch on the truth! Maybe he's been found out? 🤞

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if he's not wearing the sunflower lanyard as he said they were 'working with' them and maybe that was a big stretch on the truth! Maybe he's been found out? 🤞
could be - that is a possibility... he's basically said he's in a joint venture which is obviously not the case.

could be - that is a possibility... he's basically said he's in a joint venture which is obviously not the case.
Exactly, if he was and he genuinely wanted to 'spread the message' he would be wearing it, but only one item, like their website says, not a lanyard, wristband, pinabadge and a f***ing teddy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also I guess the sunflower lanyard might obscure their 'passholder' lanyards 🤣🤣
(I despise these things......very braggy)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah what happened to the Teddy, thought he was going to be like a mascot, I wanted to seen him on a sun lounger at RPR, riding rip ride rockit, in a helicopter with a little headset on, the possibilities are endless, I feel cheated🤔🐻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going back to Feb 2019 on Instagram she had an op to remove a lump from her breast but I think they knew early on it was benign. Then they post pics of her and then set up a PO box saying people are asking where to send stuff. Literally no comments on those hospital pics are people asking to send stuff. Im glad Jen was okay but its so distasteful to make out as if (as the poster above said) that she was about to fight cancer. Then the good news post not long after that was just, "our channel is coming back". Unbelievable
Iv been through breast cancer twice and both times knew before surgery that is was cancerous. This has made my blood boil. While I was going through it I posted a smile every day to let people know there was hope. Really honest to god if they have to go through it they will wish they didn’t put this crap out there because no one will believe them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I could not resist checking this out... wanted to remind myself what monstrosity vlogging looked like...
well i got 6 or 7 seconds in (to what appeared to be a hospital radio presenter) before he starts getting the resort name wrong. whoever's gifting him with stuff needs to have a word with themselves.

FYI i could only take 1m 9s...
I will probably watch through to the end, but i just needed a break from watching someone acting like its their first day on earth

1651590309774.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could not resist checking this out... wanted to remind myself what monstrosity vlogging looked like...
well i got 6 or 7 seconds in (to what appeared to be a hospital radio presenter) before he starts getting the resort name wrong. whoever's gifting him with stuff needs to have a word with themselves.

I will probably watch through to the end, but i just needed a break from watching someone acting like its their first day on earth

View attachment 1239957

Just caught this and omg!! What an annoying short vlog!! I hate that it is filmed with the 360camera, it made the room look oddly shaped at times. Rubbish!

View attachment 1239957
I just went to have a quick look and what do you get?

“LOWES ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT” in the title.

It’s actually spelt Loews. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Fallen at the first hurdle.

And for all the “pure luxury” style comments, it proves that he’s never actually stayed in a luxury hotel in his life. But bless him, not sure many people would say “Wow” 3,009 times about a standard hotel room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.