Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who watches Get Binky??

They just started vlogging Disney hols a year or so ago. They now have their own 'Do what makes you happy' merch and are v annoying. Desperately trying for the Disney/Universal/Florida freebies.

Del is like an overgrown child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've come across a few of their videos and I don't really get them tbh.

There's no structure to their channel and uploads at all and I don't think I've watched any one of their videos from start to end without getting distracted or clicking off.

Have a feeling though when they go to Orlando this year that they'll vlog a lot more and post so much content from it in hopes ATD will send them to WDW a la Brogan Tate and Jade Billington.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree. They are desperate to be big vloggers like Tim Tracker and are also desperate for all the freebies that come with it.
He acts like a child and is also scarily obsessed with 'bink binks'.

Aw I like them. My child was very sick before and they took the time to do him a video and send him some Disney freebies..have seen them do this for quite a few people/kids too.

He does seem a tad over the top but no denying the kind, good people they clearly are. Really really like them. He puts amazing effort in his videos, just a shame the schedule of them are a little all over the place.

Personally I think theres something not quite right with the way he behaves. Totally OTT and v desperate to become the next big Disney blogger and get the freebie hols. He's so OTT with Jen too. Their vlogs are cringeworthy to say the least!

Completely agree. He’s like those children’s tv presenters expect he’s not on tv and it’s real life.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t you just hate to be sat behind/next to him on a ride. I mean I understand screaming on a thrilling rollercoaster but when on something like flight of passage (I’ve ridden it a few times, it’s incredible) which is super immersive, the last thing I’d want to hear is Del giving it “WOAH, I love this ride” every 10 seconds.

I mean, we know it’s exciting being there and all but give it a rest and let everyone around you get immersed without your screaming gob spoiling it

Yes. The shouts and screams on every ride are sooo OTT and fake. And don't even get me started on the Stargazer vlog thats gone viral! And what is it with the obsession with filmjng in fisheye??

I have to say they're dishing out a lot of content considering they're on holiday. Holidaying in Orlando is obviously incredible but it's easily one of the most tiring holidays you can go on too. Fair play to them getting the videos out and keeping the Facebook updated. Might not be my favourite Florida vloggers but the effort is there.

Stumbled across this channel today, they do a lot of videos but for me there's like a weird vibe between them... the baby talk etc it's really bizarre. Not my cup of tea.

Stumbled across this channel today, they do a lot of videos but for me there's like a weird vibe between them... the baby talk etc it's really bizarre. Not my cup of tea.
I've been struggling to find a decent Disney vlogger as the ones I usually watch aren't providing any decent content lately, yeah I like to see them go on rides and sample the food but I'd like to know about prices and wait times which is what my faves used to do, I stumbled on Get Binky couple days ago and only managed one vlog because they are super cringe with the kissing and lovey dovey stuff (did someone say jealous 🙈😂) I also cringe at the fake laughter, why do couple vloggers do that? 🤷🏾‍♀️ I found Will and Lelly and so far so good, though I am only three minutes in to the first vlog

Reactions: 3
I saw this lot when they were trapped in port Orleans (I think) during Hurricane irma,

No idea what i’d have hated more, being trapped with them or being directly in the path of a Hurricane

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.