Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is del all of a sudden wants attention that he has pdsd for years ? He never had any problems before in Florida

Reactions: 3
Why is del all of a sudden wants attention that he has pdsd for years
i can think of one reason and it has nothing to do with a mental disability and everything to do with what avenues it'll open.

call me sceptical but there is absolutely nothing about them and their vlogs which is just simply about them and their vlogs - everything is underpinned with some sort of 'we know something you don't' message. I just wish they'd bleeping relax. I've never once had the feeling that there's anything straight forward.

think about it - challenges, a wedding, 2 (???) proposals, an upgrade here and there... even occasions of disney magic. everything they do needs to have something else attached and that's just bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I saw something a while ago saying they were taking part in the programme at Disney for people with disabilities (can’t remember the name).

The cynic in me says it’s a ploy for them to get to the front of queues, but I expect we’ll hear and see a lot more of this sunflower lanyard over the next few weeks.

As for mentions of the ‘second proposal’ haha, totally agree! Presenting her with a decorated glass, getting down on one knee… absolutely ridiculous and pointless. All for showing off on YouTube.

I saw something a while ago saying they were taking part in the programme at Disney for people with disabilities (can’t remember the name).

The cynic in me says it’s a ploy for them to get to the front of queues, but I expect we’ll hear and see a lot more of this sunflower lanyard over the next few weeks.
This totally shits all over the people who genuinely require the DAS pass!

He's never needed one before when fastpasses were free!

Reactions: 9
if i've understood right, the DAS is a way to avoid the queue as a physical thing - you're essentially given a time to return, not skip the queue. i could be mistaken though.

separate point - I remember seeing the tweet where he announced his sunflower lanyard status as if it was a thing to have been ashamed of previously. It's a proper bleeping mockery out of all the folk who wear them and, acting like he's sacrificing something.

i said this ages ago but the point isnt whether he needs it, its the suspicious behaviour as to why he's announcing it - there is no doubt in my mind that he's getting something out of it.
When we were speaking, he mentioned that a trip to florida was like his therapy - this has really stuck with me because if that is the case, and i've no reason to think otherwise (its a fantastic place to forget about woes) then why all of a sudden does he require assistance to get around?

Nothing adds up the way he presents the story.

Reactions: 7
This totally shits all over the people who genuinely require the DAS pass!

He's never needed one before when fastpasses were free!
100%

There were lots of cryptic social media posts around 6 months ago where he promised to speak out / say what he or they had been going through, but it never happened.

Next thing there’s the announcement they’re doing the DAS thing and then the sunflower lanyards.

But even now, I’ve just seen they did a broadcast where they did a big announcement about who they’re “partnering up with” with for this trip. Basically the channel has turned into a monumental blag to see how much they can get as freebies. Even worse is how shameless they are over it all - absolutely oblivious how low it makes them look.

Reactions: 6
When we were speaking, he mentioned that a trip to florida was like his therapy - this has really stuck with me because if that is the case, and i've no reason to think otherwise (its a fantastic place to forget about woes) then why all of a sudden does he require assistance to get around?
the best therapy is therapy. I hope he has had proper therapy for his ptsd because putting everything on a month in Florida is not a healthy way to live life when your suffering from that trauma.

Reactions: 4
If only you all knew what he was claiming ptsd and how he has creamed it ever since. Pisa take on a whole new level

so what ws the trauma with del
from what he told me, he was a first responder to an emergency situation, at which point he encounters a man with a knife. and that's where it obviously became something else.
I can't even imagine how this must feel and to what degree you're scarred - i was mugged over 20 yrs ago and still haven't properly recovered, so i want to be clear that I (and as far as i can see no one else is) am not claiming this is fake or underestimating the damage it's caused - but what is suspicious is how he's acting and what he's putting it down to.

It doesn't add up. the symptoms don't follow the trauma path.

and along with all the other clues, it appears he's using this incident as a device to open options.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people abuse the sunflower lanyard scheme, I could walk into a shop and just get one. However they don't mea you jump the queue but indicate that you may need more time to make a decision or to complete a task etc.

Yes those with anxiety can get them but what issue is that anxiety causing for Del to need one. It can't be because of him being a nervous flyer as that is not a hidden disability but PTSD is a reason. Didn't he say he had a back injury previously?
Though PTSD needs a trigger and if crowds or flying is a trigger why would you put yourself in that position?

Coping mechanisms are great but if you are honest about your disability and how it affects you then this is much more powerful to viewers and can help others

Reactions: 1
The curiosity got the better of me and I watched their pre travel day video.

How many things have they blagged?! Park entry, freebies for various attractions around Orlando, you name it, seems like they’ve blagged it.

Absolutely embarrassing levels. How anyone can do all manner of shameless rubbish to beg for handouts, then sit in front of a camera to list out all the gifts they’ve managed to blag… cringeworthy to the extreme. Sad thing is there are a lot of people much more deserving who will miss out because these attention seekers have pushed their way in.

And the sunflower thing :mad: . Diagnosed in 2018… but odd that only when there’s a Florida trip coming up (4 years later) including the sniff of some ‘benefits’ at theme parks and on flights, Del declares he’s disabled. Again, shameless.

• Heart
Hes got such a punch-able face. He gives me irrational rage!!!
100%

So in the recent insta onslaught from them which happens around travel days or flashing the latest tit they have got I have counted THREE different sunflower items
The lanyard with card attached, a wristband and a bloody teddy bear......FFS, we get it Del, labouring the point much!
Can't wait to watch him ham it up on the plane, sweating and shoving the camera right in his face to see the fear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

100%

So in the recent insta onslaught from them which happens around travel days or flashing the latest tit they have got I have counted THREE different sunflower items
The lanyard with card attached, a wristband and a bloody teddy bear......FFS, we get it Del, labouring the point much!
Can't wait to watch him ham it up on the plane, sweating and shoving the camera right in his face to see the fear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG!! I have a Sunflower lanyard which my doctor advised me to get after being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ( Thanks Covid) but it lives in my bag unless I'm having a super bad day and feel very brain fogged and fatigued. Never have I felt the need to get 3 different items and parade them around whilst begging for freebies.

I was already a user of the DAS system at Disney due to my anxiety but again never felt the need to make a million Instagram posts about it. Unless I told you about it, you wouldn't know I had it because I have become very good at managing my anxiety with a little bit of help with prescription meds. I would love to go a day without having to choose to take my meds or to be so anxious I can't leave the house.

The Sunflower lanyard and DAS system is not a badge of honour Del!!!!!

The curiosity got the better of me
same

How many things have they blagged?
bleeping DISGUSTING

Absolutely embarrassing levels
Agreed!

And the sunflower thing :mad:
taking the piss

And the worst thing about all of this is that I've never wated to 'out' anyone as much as I do with him. This has gone beyond casual annoyance to full blown hatred of the downright smuggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.