Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
desperation
yep - exactly.
everything about it is like they're on a show. they genuinely believe that people will lose their minds over it. AND YET, HERE IS THE PROBLEM... because for some unearthly reason, people WILL and DO lose their minds over them. I've no idea how or why, but they do and they fucking love it. All of them. Get Binky are odd. right. But I guarantee if their followers didnt bite, there's no way they'd play up to it. Because jesus christ, their fans dont seem to be able to make a decision without this whole doing what makes you happy shit and feeding them with attention like that is just going to exacerbate the situation.

All that community are like it - that's why I left. The situation I landed in was the cherry on top, but that crowd are just frustrating. If you critique a vlog with... "hmmm, yeah, it's a nice video, but you seem to complain a bit", for example, you're a hater, the abuse i saw from them when they were sticking up for each other against (genuine) feedback... and not one of them worked out that they were doing exactly the same thing.

point being that this low end disney/florida/vlogger community are the problem and if the Binkies could live without these followers, I'm absolutely certain they'd be tolerable and cut back on the incessant faux celebrity life updates. They aren't the real problem is what I'm saying.
But they can't live without them... and that's why we have to put up with this shit.

Reactions: 8

hels52

VIP Member
thrers

if this was the lodge guys I would've suspected they were mocking the downs community , have no words for these guys , I work with adults with learning difficulties ,and they are real heroes who deserve its treatment ,im sorry for Del and his PTSD , but how some of my guys have been treated in care homes across the decades are shockers
My husband has PTSD from 22 years in the army. He does not behave like this and does not feel he needs special treatment. Their behaviour is unbelievable

• Heart

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
We are proud wearers? They must both we abusing it now. I didn't know being a dick head was a disability hidden or any kind

• Haha

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
How can Visit Orlando honestly think these 2 are good promoters for Orlando. Who would want to aspire to be Del or even Jen - they’re like terrible kids TV presenters.

Del in their current story - probably wishing his sunflower lanyard could get him through the Orlando traffic quicker.
Going on about 'challenges' that they are doing but will never see the light of day because they never finish a vlog series. Who set these challenges? Visit Orlando?

Hammerstone

VIP Member
exactly. and then blaming the fact they received all these demands and questions.
its manipulation and complete bullshittery at it's finest
Watching vlogs or similar from better, larger personalities than those fuckwit, I have not once thought to myself.. "Wow, fuck me I better write to these guys!". Who in reality does that? Apart from weird fucks anyway. If people want to reach them - and please bear with me on this - they are an ONLINE personality, so I think they have some form of online way of messaging them to pass on congratulations for purchasing those bikes which clearly never saw any use, or to thank them for telling me to take sun cream to a sunny part of the world. Its' discoveries like that bit of information which makes Howard Carter uncovering the tomb of Tutankhamun look insignificant.

The whole upgrade surprise thing is hilarious. They've clearly been fishing for that and I imagine some employee somewhere has done it just to shut them up, a bit like giving a child a biscuit when they are running around not leaving you alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Sorry he treated you like dirt @jack champagne. People like him always get found out. At least you still have your dignity. He might have a few followers but honestly most people just find him annoying, he’s so embarrassing.

My friend messaged them a couple of years ago on Instagram saying they enjoyed watching their vlogs. She showed me the message it was really nice. It had been read and no reply back, not even a like which would have took a second. I doubt he’s got 1000s of messages to reply too but I definitely see that they only hang around with people when it benefits them.

Parker123

View attachment 1247773
Our followers! who do they think they are?... look at us we are so generous. If you can afford tickets to these parks you don't need a five pound gift card, it would have been better giving $10 to a local charity collection or into a person on the streets hand but then we would never have heard the end of that either as everything they do is for attention on themselves.
not to sound ungrateful, but could even buy a bottle of juice with that 🤣
With the amount they spend on merch I’m sure they could’ve splashed out on two $10 ones

• Haha
pauljohns struck a nerve with me yesterday, I'm sorry I bit.
think the reason I reacted was because of the jealousy claim he/they made.

Get Binky are determined to become professional vloggers. their first problem is that they're not very good at it. their second and main problem is that they're in it for the wrong reasons - I see no passion from them or in their videos, other than the want to get on the freebie list.
Credibility is built on authenticity and nothing they do seems to get them out of the box they put themselves in.

Their self pity is so obviously part of some plan. Adding PO Box details in their bio in case someone has to send that gift. Charity work plastered all over... NOTHING is genuine, its all for the game. Its just abhorrent. And my personal taste despises their edits.

So, the notion of being jealous is just fuel to a fire and although I should have handled it better (apologies to PaulJohns), my point remains; I cannot condone anyone (outside of emergency situations) - who is clearly only thinking about themselves - to travel in a pandemic. The fact they're stretching the guidelines aside... Their motivation is clearly for views and the bizarre adulation they seem to get (but relish) and their argument is as vapid as their content.

• Heart
The sunflower lanyard isnt new though is it? Thought it existed before covid so why has he only now decided to make it a personality trait?
It did, I use the sunflower lanyard when travelling manily for security as I've a hidden disability that if I need searched I need a private room as I always flag. From COVID more and more people have seem to be using it. Never in my life would I wear the wrist strap etc I've flown through a lot of UK and European airports and never have had a issue with anyone noticing my lanyard. This man is doing my this for nothing more than self promotio, just like when they brought coffee for key workers. The rest of us carry on with our lives without having the need of the internet to feed our egos.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
This is utterly bizarre. But last night I had a dream, and im ashamed to say Get Binky appeared in it. I have no fucking idea how this happend.

Gods honest truth, in my dream, all I remember is them getting off a ride, and then they found a lost bag, so they filmed themselves handing it in to lost property like it was a huge act of kindness.

When I woke up I almost found myself checking their youtube, as it has legs to something they would do anyway.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry, or seek counselling.

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Considering their whole point really is showing us theme parks, if they can’t actually do the vlogs might as well call it a day.

They just want all the money and attention that goes with popular vlogging with no effort.

I’ll wager they will still film every second of it

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Just got round to their latest vlog properly.

The nervous flyer thing deserves an oscar! The fact hes intentionally putting a camera on himself, nodding to something he knows he will add it at a later time with a movie clip just shows what a joke it all is!

Translation - Not really a nervous flyer, but hoping the airline will give him something for his great hardship

RachieBoo

She has a lump on her breast she thought it was cancer it wasn’t and had it removed she should be lucky she alive they still gone on about it and want sympathy! from people. People been through a lot worse I lost my cousin to throat cancer last year and he was only 30

Such a lovely wedding picture 🤮🤮🤮
I had them shoes in 1990 forrrr real 😂😅🤣

Here's the link for the sad weird dance my God WTAF :confused::rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I don’t understand these two. They try and plug all their merch but put zero effort into actually promoting their channel and uploading anything. Other youtubers with full time jobs can still find time to upload vlogs, Del and Jen just can’t be arsed
they, and del in particular just want to spend their life in holiday mode, doing as little as possible. They want everything that comes with being an “influencer” IE money and gifts (as evidenced by their shameless begging and tagging companies) but put zero effort in. To keep people on side every so often there will be some mental health sympathy type post, in an effort it papers over the cracks that they lack any creativity or real motivation.