Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

varyingborders

VIP Member
“Website she made about us”

Does she honestly think La made this whole website, just for her? Wobble your head Julie! Poor bloody La x
Mrs Hinch has 500+ threads about her, Julie has 2 😂 Junkie Julie has only been on TT for over a year whereas Tattle has been around for so much longer but yes, this whole website was made just for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
So she’s got to have a camera up her hoop so she’s diagnosed herself with Cancer. Before that she read the letter and said it was cuz her bowel was to large, that’s right Jules, that’s why ya have an arse that size! THEN she’s sat saying she knew something was wrong with her bowel, she just knew it. OH and because it’s Jules this isn’t just any camera up the hoop, this is major SURGERY. Im pretty sure you’ve had worse things up ya hoop n you haven’t complained this much Jules😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Soo girlsss, take your meds, send me money to the paypal (that i'm 100% NOT spending on drugs because i 100% am quitting today last 3 days was just testers) because they keep getting my stuff removed of the wishlist when it only costs £11.99 🙄 i love you's all (when i need my gift money) 😉 off to have that bath i've been mentioning about having since i was born now see you's all tomorrow girls

• Haha

wickedqueen4

So what happened to the rules of the threads being that people can post their own opinions and freedom of speech without people been rude? Seriously I think a few members need to refrain from being rude to other members😂 and sometimes maybe take their own advice if you don’t know the full story then in her words shut up 😳😂 gosh I come across the live stream when she was only recording herself and hadn’t read the previous messages on here but my comment still stands I still wouldn’t go out my way to make a phonecall 😂 and can I also state that clearly the ones on this thread have a short memory and are very clearly hypocritical because one of yous made a comment that the man she filmed was under the influence of drugs drink and is struggling with addiction and therefor vulnerable so she shouldn’t be saying anything about him right ? What about Julie ? Isn’t she struggling clearly with addiction and in my eyes very vulnerable too, therefor what are yous lot sitting doing on here 😂😂😂😂 fucking hell have a word with yourselfs will you 🤯 I’ve came to realise all of yous on here that have obviously been here long enough to be wayyyy to involved in peoples life’s. I’ve made comments on threads and said my opinion and that’s as far as I’d go never would I be so involved or concerned in strangers life’s!
She is putting herself out there for people to have opinions this bloke didn’t he got filmed by poor vulnerable Julie and then proceeded to have all her girls rip him to shreds and some of them were also telling HER to report him to hospital staff for a gas bottle in had while she is sitting in there with weed, people were quite clearly concerned for him! She was saying he was person well known for being involved with children and how many of her blind followers that know what hospital he was in could of went down there thinking he was this person and actually harmed him.

Well done to the people who reported her 👏

• Heart
I’ve just been and spent £60 on 2 weeks worth of shopping for a family of four 🙅‍♀️😅 can someone PayPal me £10 for tabs

• Heart
  • Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
I’m sure Dylan the Dealer from Dunston would be overjoyed to know they ringing him, saying his name and letting the whole of TT know he’s a drug dealer on live!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Ok hands up who reckons she will be back live saying shes still single but John is staying to be her carer and nothing else?! I’ll bet a Curly Wurly and a Toffee Crisp jittery John is going nowhere!

• Haha

mzcklex

Can I just say, I absolutely hate noodle with a passion. Like I don’t actually have a reason why, or know why I do but I absolutely can’t stand her. When I seen her on the comments or when she goes live with joolie I actually want to scream. Thanks for letting me vent that 🙃

• Haha
Hiiii ZOE 💁🏼‍♀️ We know your watchinggg 👀😏

we’ll be here for you when your no longer relevant to Julie, you know when your skint 😘

• Haha

yvonnewright09

Don’t understand why she’s getting all this money off people there’s people out there like me who are having to go with out to fund for there child I would rather go hungry then let my baby girl go without anything she needs it’s totally different for us if we are on the doll and asking for a little extra money to live off and they won’t give it to us because you’ve got people like her getting stuff she probs isn’t even entitled to!! Me and my partner living in a one bedroom flat and there’s her being offered 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms for just her and her dogs yet me my daughter and partner are having to live in a small 1 bedroom when really we should be offered a 2 bedroom not her she literally pisses me off so much and gets me so upset because she’s getting all this money sent to her and me and my partner are just getting by on what we are getting and maybe having to lend off our family members sometimes but I tell you something we definitely don’t beg for money if our family’s say they can’t then they can’t and we go without whatever we need reallt does upset me and fustrated me because she gets it handed to her!!🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

wickedqueen4

She isn’t going off to clean at all!! she has gone off because John has come in and she can’t play down in the dumps about her hospital letter with him while she is on live because she has been fine the past 2 hours

• Haha
I’ll tell you exactly why that fat scruffy bitch wants to go to the vets with John… to make more bullshit up about ralphie so she can once again get money out of everyone feeling sorry for her fat stinking ass!!! John love really does talk sense and pulls her up on so much. It really annoys me because I bet if he did stand up and leave her he would be a decent lad. You can just tell. John leave this dirty fat scruffy mess and make something of your life and get with someone that appreciates you for everything you do and also gives back to you because your looking like a mug stopping with that mess!!!

• Heart

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Hahhahaha I’m laughing at the people commenting for her to get some rest 😂😂 rest from what? She doesn’t fucking do anything

• Haha

simonsays1111

She’s really doing my head in, how self entitled can you be!
This surgery could’ve went to someone else who's actually grateful for it. Imagine going into surgery late, unwashed and stinking of smoke, she’s an absolute piss take! The hospitals are suffering enough without people like her treating them like it’s a day out

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Honestly makes me sick the amount money people gift her and she wastes!

I recently split with my partner and have 2 kids and just surviving! Whilst she's begs for takeaways drugs and crap!!!

See If she was genuinely struggling fine! But she's not she's wasting money and taken the utter piss out people who feed her habit!

Bigging up she can get £40 takeaways well wasn't that other day when begging for tabs and electric!

Sorry rant over haha