Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes her lies even more frustrating! If they’ve told her they are gonna return but she’s acting shocked and saying Laa has called them again and sent them. How don’t her “followers” see through these lies
Nooo she definitely knew they were returning today she thought they were just going to give her paperwork though

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ralphie can normally be heard barking away

Ok just heard them

So they are still there for now

Laa can you not get Julie done for slander or something? Something to stop her being allowed to mention you? And if she does she gets locked up. My god that would be the most amusing thing and would out her to her “followers”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Website she made about us”

Does she honestly think La made this whole website, just for her? Wobble your head Julie! Poor bloody La x

Reactions: 8

Does she honestly think La made this whole website, just for her? Wobble your head Julie! Poor bloody La x
Mrs Hinch has 500+ threads about her, Julie has 2 😂 Junkie Julie has only been on TT for over a year whereas Tattle has been around for so much longer but yes, this whole website was made just for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have read the whole of both threads and not once has laa or any other person stated they are not going to stop until she has no life, no house, no partner (which she apparently doesn’t have anyway) and what ever else she just made up! I wonder if she thinks all her followers are illiterate and can’t read because any one of them could come on here and read both threads without Julie knowing and know that what she just spewed was total lies

Reactions: 6
I hope when jon comes back he talks some bloody sense into her. He must say to her you sound a bit insane blaming La for all this? Hes not daft he knows exactly what she is doing. Hopefully he has done a runner 🤣 she embarassed him earlier on he shouldnt be putting up with it

Reactions: 2
I hope when jon comes back he talks some bloody sense into her. He must say to her you sound a bit insane blaming La for all this? Hes not daft he knows exactly what she is doing..
John was trying to tell her on Saturday when she she was ringing the social on laa, he said to her you don’t mess with peoples kids just because you THINK it was her but she wouldn’t listen

Reactions: 6
I made this website.if theres a admin in please comfirm this wasnt me 😏.. This was not made by me who in there right mind would think that i wouldnt know how too..

And i dnt know what to say anymore...
You can all see shes obbessed in usin me name i dnt share my personal life on tt but more she doses the more evidence i get sent.... Differents is i anit actually dne anything if the police want me phone they can i dnt have anything to hide at all... I havent made any accounts im here im on me own name is like talkin to brick wall .... She really clearly needs help i just want to get one thing clear too i would never fat shame any one i even said to everyone i dnt agree with people fat shamin her cause it not her weight that makes a person who they are i was once a size 22 but ive smashed it size 12.....
Im not really sure whats goin on with her but and i hope she gets the help she needs (its not me i hope u do find who ya looking for cause

i dnt need to look cause shes the only one that SLANNERs me im littlery sick of hearing her bullshit lies....

Imagine the stress ive got my family and friends see all that on her lives.... people ive have had me profile private for months now.... And i dnt accept anyone i dnt know... Shes states mental health shes the course of most peoples....

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her mother actually knows the kind of person her daughter is🤔 if that was any relation to me i would put my toe up her ass and tell her to grow up and sort her crappy little life out! Neglecting inoccent animals that cant look after themself but blaming everyone but her selfish self and YOU think you could be a mother?! Honey i wouldnt let you near a plant nevermind a child! And im sure the whole of tiktok would have called the rspca because you are wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got the most confusing relationship dynamic ever. One minute they aren’t together and the next she’s complaining her relationship is a mess and she’s devastated they can’t get ivf. I’m sorry but no professional is going to look at an ex addict with ongoing problems, an on and off partner and a rollercoaster life and agree ivf, It’s very very strict!!! And rightly so. Considering she can’t even get off her arse to get the dog seen too, what hope would she be with a child, I dread to think. She needs to stop with the name dropping of whoever is her victim/enemy at the time and get herself sorted out! She’ll never be a massive influencer and she needs to realise that more than “the same 7 girls” dislike her.

Reactions: 9
John was trying to tell her on Saturday when she she was ringing the social on laa, he said to her you don’t mess with peoples kids just because you THINK it was her but she wouldn’t listen
YOU MEAN THIS I WAS SENT THE HOLE THING WHEN I WAS OUT HAD HIT AND MISS SIGNAL I DO GO OUT WITH MY FAMILY i know shes has to stop soon cause people are loving this i get the blame for it all... No matter what 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s got the most confusing relationship dynamic ever. One minute they aren’t together and the next she’s complaining her relationship is a mess and she’s devastated they can’t get ivf. I’m sorry but no professional is going to look at an ex addict with ongoing problems, an on and off partner and a rollercoaster life and agree ivf, It’s very very strict!!! And rightly so. Considering she can’t even get off her arse to get the dog seen too, what hope would she be with a child, I dread to think. She needs to stop with the name dropping of whoever is her victim/enemy at the time and get herself sorted out! She’ll never be a massive influencer and she needs to realise that more than “the same 7 girls” dislike her.
you know what thank duck she can't breed. they'd get taken off her anyway the bleeping trampy witch

I really feel so sorry for you La. Everything that happens you constantly get the blame for it. Then bringing your kids and grandchildren into it that's not normal behaviour at all! Surely something can be done about this?! I couldn't imagine how you are feeling La. I'm sorry your going through all of this!
Hope one day she might realise it isn't you and leave yous all alone!
Hope your okay

• Heart
La maybe consider logging all her harassment / blaming u of stuff with non emergency line. Its not normal or ok.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else with me hoping and praying John doesn’t go back ever again and has seen sense?? Because maybe just maybe she will realise how much of a scruffy lazy fat smelly slob she is!!

• Heart
I really feel so sorry for you La. Everything that happens you constantly get the blame for it. Then bringing your kids and grandchildren into it that's not normal behaviour at all! Surely something can be done about this?! I couldn't imagine how you are feeling La. I'm sorry your going through all of this!
Hope one day she might realise it isn't you and leave yous all alone!
Hope your okay

I can only hope that she stops if police anit doing nothing for her am i gonna get any luck myself if i did were 6 hours apart makes ya think who to friend on social media im not sayin all people if i thought i was gonna get this much tit i wouldnt of even bothered we both liked makeup down hill from then onwards i know she reads this cant help herself too LISTEN AGAIN THIS IS NOT ME.... People have told u many times they called them not me but you have it in for me... Seems to say my name alot for someone that dnt like me... And people anit gonna forget all this but one day your see this anit mee.... (then i have all the followers all 😂😂)

Is anyone else with me hoping and praying John doesn’t go back ever again and has seen sense?? Because maybe just maybe she will realise how much of a scruffy lazy fat smelly slob she is!!
I do hope he gets to read this also... You dnt know how serious shes getting kids something u want but u dnt have a heart to lie about this stuff my son has disabilities and everyday he needs routine u clearly dnt know me enough some there a few starting to know me people take my kindness for weakness and this situation just reminds me how lucky i actually am to have alot of support around me also thanx u to her also cause alot of people can see her and make there own judgement im gonna sit bk and just read the comments for a while and if someone asks me anything i will reply shes way to obessed with my name ect gonna loose alot of people when they relies its not me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.