Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor john manthanx
This is my first post I have been following these threads for days just reading and enjoying 🤣 I have followed junkie Julie for a few month now and honestly liked her at first I thought she was a laugh but soon started seeing right through her shite. She's nothing but a dirty unwashed, lazy fart who abuses the system believes her own lies and is always on the beg for anything and everything she can get, most of her followers only ‘support’ her because its fun watching the drama and these businesses only associate with her because they know her thick minions will be daft enough to buy their cheap crappy products because they want to please Julie! It's easy money for them 🤣 John actually makes me howl he's got her cards marked and calls her out and shows her up on live , he deserves better the poor fucker, he never gets a minute, don't get me started on her poor starving dogs 😭 and where to start with poor laa, bless you pet you're the one who gets all the shite for everything, she falls out with everyone how can't anyone see by now that Julie is the issue 🤣 I'm so glad I found this thread I'm ready to have some fun 💅
Thanx u

Reactions: 3
She on insta showing proof everyone tune in 😂😂😂
I guess she’s proving that she’s in the bath?

Is she being for real ? She’s got this cancer scare but she’s just said she’s going to start going on the sun beds when she gets out 💀💀💀💀💀
I seen that on Instagram that she was in the bath 🤣
She’s got a full list of things she wants to do when she gets out of hospital mind you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It comes to something when you have to go live in the bath to prove you’ve had a wash in the past 14 days 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 skanky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jons bloody right shes constantly bringing up people all the time, shes obsessed with them. Hes getting shouted down because she knows deep down hes right.

• Heart
Who puts lashes on and talks about curling their hair for “serious surgery” she’s such a knob!

she’s defo gonna live from hospital the knob end and tell all the poor staff how “famous” she is blah blah blah

Reactions: 6
You know what after today I think john needs to run for his life while he can. The amount of lies she says and he constantly pulls her up for because they are pretty big things to be lying about and dangerous he’s be better off out of there. He doesn’t get a minute because she can’t get off her fat arse!! He’s be better off having a baby with someone else because believe me it would be him that did all the work without a break and it’s really not fair on him. I actually am starting to feel sorry for him soooooo much!!! Just like he worked at Xmas and was Ill but then wanted to go back and lard ass wouldn’t let him because she was ‘scared on her own. He’d probably have money in his pocket and be able to afford a nice house, do things with his mates and have a nice woman that actually appreciates everything he does!!

Does anyone know how to setup a new thread under tiktok? Or do you have to be administrator to set up a new thread? It's on a different tiktoke4

Who puts lashes on and talks about curling their hair for “serious surgery” she’s such a knob!

she’s defo gonna live from hospital the knob end and tell all the poor staff how “famous” she is blah blah blah
What is this surgery she is on about? I seen her showing pictures on her live of blood clots and saying it was from when she was wiping. Wtf who shows these things.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s still banging on asking him what time his grandad is picking them up to see if she’s got time to do her make up… for someone who’s lost a ‘serious amount of blood’ and in so much pain… who could seriously be arsed to put a face full of make up on to go to hospital man FML

Reactions: 7
Having her surgery today yet she's stuffing her fat face with chips? You aren't supposed to eat before an op 🤣 more lies, poor John never gets a minute, did anyone see her nearly lose her teeth when she was stuffing her gob and she threw her head back started shouting pretending to be in pain screaming to John to get her pain 🤣 no pet take them daft teeth out so you can chew properly ffs!!! she said she was shaking because she hadn’t took her vitamins, is that what we’re calling pregabs and methadone now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.
As a child, I went through the care system until I was adopted. Mainly because my parents had children they were not willing to change their life for.

I would agree with you that every woman deserves the chance to have a child, but not one that is a habitual drug user, unable to keep herself or her house in a clean and tidy manner, lies and has typical narcissist hypochondriac traits and Can’t keep money that would be needed to look after any children.

the way she lives right now as it stands, I don’t believe she does deserve a child. It would be a terrible situation for any child to go through, if she changes her ways then yes, she would. But right now, no, in my opinion.
I understand that it must’ve of been horrible for you and I’m sorry you had to go through that.
I think IVF (if she wants her ownfamily as much as she says she does) might Give her a kick up the A$$$$$ she clearly desperately needs.

I still stand by the fact every woman should be given the chance to have children. To have that stripped away must be horrific and detrimental to anyones state of mind /mental health

Having said that, she really needs to change her ways before even being considered for any kind of fertility treatment. One rule being: 1 year methadone free. Which we all know julie is not! As she makes it clear to the world on her TikTok 🙄 alongside all the other narcotics and prescription drugs she’s on.

I.e pregabalin. This is severely addictive and its an extremely horrific withdrawal. My ex used to be badly addicted he went cold turkey and was severe vomiting for 3 weeks straight. The doctor tried to tell him he can’t do it cold turkey he may as well be coming off heroin with no substitute, doctors words; he could of died. It’s that bad - I don’t think people realise how bad pregabalin really is.

Basically the best thing she could do right now is talk to frank 😂👏🏼

I was scrolling through TikTok and her live came up and I clicked on it…. And I got blocked within about 5 seconds of joining.
Presumably because I don’t follow her but it randomly came up while scrolling. I’m foaming at her cheek. Prick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was scrolling through TikTok and her live came up and I clicked on it…. And I got blocked within about 5 seconds of joining.
Presumably because I don’t follow her but it randomly came up while scrolling. I’m foaming at her cheek. Prick.
It will be her mods!

Reactions: 1
She says every week about no more drama, smashing the gym, no more alcohol and weed blah blah.

Literally full of rubbish gal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.