Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absolutely disgusting I don’t even know why John listens all he has to do is stick his lead on and go it’s not like she will get off her fat arse to go running after him, he just took him to aldi he could of popped down then to see if they would see him there and then
Yes I know she’s vile and he’s just her little lap dog she talks to him like tit. Aww here we go again talking about rearranging the house again and her “walk in wardrobe”
Poor johns being demented I bet. I did love his response of “do you not think we need to clean this house first julie”

I bet that house is fkn LIFTINNNNN

Hello again julie, please take ralphie to the vets asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes I know she’s vile and he’s just her little lap dog she talks to him like tit. Aww here we go again talking about rearranging the house again and her “walk in wardrobe”
Poor johns being demented I bet. I did love his response of “do you not think we need to clean this house first julie”

I bet that house is fkn LIFTINNNNN

Hello again julie, please take ralphie to the vets asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can tell the house is liftin cos she is always careful with the camera and craps herself if the camera falls and she always points out any mess you might see and makes and excuse for it

Reactions: 7
I wonder if shes actually on the list for council property. No way will she get a house as big as that on council if its only her name down. Shel be lucky to get a 1 bed flat. Therell be no walk in wardrobes julie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll tell you exactly why that fat scruffy witch wants to go to the vets with John… to make more bullshit up about ralphie so she can once again get money out of everyone feeling sorry for her fat stinking ass!!! John love really does talk sense and pulls her up on so much. It really annoys me because I bet if he did stand up and leave her he would be a decent lad. You can just tell. John leave this dirty fat scruffy mess and make something of your life and get with someone that appreciates you for everything you do and also gives back to you because your looking like a mug stopping with that mess!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she say shes making an onlyfans corner ? Oh lord no i can smell her from here, whys she not washing n getting in fresh pj ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blames mental health for why the big smelly fat stinka is sat in the same pjs 6 days running the bleeping lump always mentioning social and kids she's lucky she can't have them because the social would snatch them at birth from her the draggy cunts

She's just had surgery she's saying yes key hole you fat bleeping pig she's saying her and John have argued every single day because he won't do anything for her hahahahhahaahaahhqhahahah all you here is johhhhhnnnnnnn johhnnnnnnnn johnnnnnnnnnnnn johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Begging for a 5va for fags hahahhahahahahahhahaha then saying she will do with her vape 😩😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell the house is liftin cos she is always careful with the camera and craps herself if the camera falls and she always points out any mess you might see and makes and excuse for it
She has just stated her dirty dishes are still there from 2.5 weeks ago….. she has no shame!
I understand she’s had surgery etc but keep some things private girl we don’t need to know your dishes are festering away in the kitchen whilst ralphie walking round with a gaping open wound.
All coz John paid their drug debt and left her £5 short for tabs she’s kicked him out. She’s a spoilt brat I swear I’ve never known a 31 year old like it.
Instead of buying weed all the time, why don’t you spend it on a mobile cleaner? Weekly, atleast it will be disinfected atleast once a week.

she honestly makes the rods off her own back got zero sympathy for her she’s leaving them poor dogs untreated because me me me me me me me me me me … I , I , I , I.
Piss off julie man, get some structure in your life and stop relying on everyone else around you.

Jon needs to run for the fuckin hills here!!

How about you pay your own bills Julie and see how you cope month to month without him. You wouldnt know where to start. You cant even clean your house or get dressed man.

Thing is she goses on like no1 can see shes public..... Like people see this stuff for them selfs..... People dnt need to make tit up your showin it all for them to react too...

Reactions: 4
She's saying her and john Are ment to be cleaning the house together but instead he's gone on a hour and a half walk hahahhahahhahaahaah yer probs for the £20 bag of green your getting

She’s saying he’s meant to be looking after her. Yes Julie, looking after you’re actual needs. Not running up and down getting makeup and God knows what else you want. She’s milking this surgery! I had a c section and although I wasn’t meant to be, I was hoovering, going up and down the stairs, changing nappies and everything (I know that’s not the same for everyone) but if she can sit in a chair all day and do makeup, she’s fine.

Shes always so fast to say the police are going to do this and that for her. Why should they when she's tried attacking them by pushing them and screaming in their faces, I seen it myself, screaming at her neighbour shouting there grasses. Every day is lies after lies, reporting Laa for bullying how does her neighbour feel when she bangs on their window screaming grass 😡. she's s an absolute mess off her face on pills and methadone and whatever other drugs, manipulating all her followers to gift her and make them feel like she's a victim. They're the victims, she needs done for fraud. Absolutely vile "woman"

She's saying her and john Are ment to be cleaning the house together but instead he's gone on a hour and a half walk hahahhahahhahaahaah yer probs for the £20 bag of green your getting
They had a bit of an argument cos he gave the dealer an extra £5 which meant she couldnt buy tabs, she had him around the bend poor bloke

Hilarious thing was 2mins before they had a huge argument she was saying how great things were and there relationship was best its ever been and the police are no longer at the door and they no longer hit each other cos they dont take valium no more... 2mins later shes saying wvery days a drain he does nothing for her and shes only with him for comfort they argue everyday 🤣

• Haha
I have herd it fkn all now saying if anyone will come and help her clean her house.tomorrow she will pay them ahahhaahhahahahahahaha pay them with what drugs

Now the bleeping dog is limping anf she's blaming John for taking him out why the duck has the dog not been to a vet still

I wouldn't give the big fat lump the steam of me shyt never mind gift her !!!

Reactions: 5
She said RSPCA are back out and cut the live. Looked like she was frantically trying to call jon. wish she had left it on so could see amount of bullshit she tells them this time! All la's fault i reckon..

She said RSPCA are back out and cut the live. Looked like she was frantically trying to call jon. wish she had left it on so could see amount of bullshit she tells them this time! All la's fault i reckon..
Ive been busy today gutting me bedroom all me old clothles that to big now... Been binned im pretty sure even if anyone dnt talk about her like i didnt for 3 days i didnt comment on social media at all and still it was all me i cant breathe without her mentioned me or my family julies gonna have a little shock when she relies its not me.... All this... People on here telling in black and white it was them not me but still says it me laughable really.... Just shows how obessed she is with all this... Her saying i fancy her bf nooooo hes definitely not my type he has nothing in common with me and i dnt smoke weed or drink so definitely wouldnt have that around my kids.... Julie your the one hurting me kids not me doin all this slander as dnt she think family and friends see her doin this live she needs a reality check..... It anit the julie show like you think its is the amount of stuff u have said and dne dissussing (finger pointing fake accounts to be me i have a life i do go out with my family i dnt sit on tt allday like u wear have u actually got in 2 years same place sat infront of the screen talkin ears off everyone with ya lies.... Cause thats what they are one minute its someone then its someone esle i know ya reading this and im glad u do and i hope the police are too cause there get a very good picture of who and what u are....

• Heart
She’s live now chatting tit

Apparently someone from TikTok called rspca again and said that she did that to ralphie. Blatant lies from her I think as no one here has ever said that she did it to him

But as usual she’s blaming her “stalkers”

Bet they didn’t even say that to her, don’t believe a word that comes out of her rotten mouth

She also sounds off it

She’s just said it was admitted on tattle 😂😂😂 no it wasn’t you absolute crackhead. Not a single person has said that you’ve done it to ralphie

And Laa never called RSPCA, other people did! Stop blaming everything on Laa man

She’s literally deranged, how does she sleep at night knowing she chats absolute lies 24/7

God I’m itching to comment on her live but she will just block because god forbid she listens to any truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.