Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive already got the sour patch pallete before shes says i copied her 🙈 mine was gifted to me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So whens her actual day surgery now? I know the other day she said she had a letter to bring it fwd from the 24th im sure? Then she said she had to go in on saturday for some reason, plus she will surely have to have a covid test? Reason i ask is because i want to know how much longer she can string this out for and ask for more gifts/add crap to her hospital bag for 1 day 😂

Also what shes spent in the past 2 days would feed a family for a week so she better not start claiming shes no more for electric and food come monday the beggy skank
Hospital day is Tuesday.

Reactions: 2
She get paid and gets makeup what about bills and food shopping and this little boy Julie

Reactions: 9
I was sent this.... And i thought the same
Well since it says is a diagnostic procedure means they don’t know what’s wrong that’s what they are trying to find out, by the sounds of it she is also what looks like having a loop biopsy in colposcopy which takes 45 mins at the most, she can’t drag it out for long even after the day it’s done

Reactions: 5
Honestly makes me sick the amount money people gift her and she wastes!

I recently split with my partner and have 2 kids and just surviving! Whilst she's begs for takeaways drugs and crap!!!

See If she was genuinely struggling fine! But she's not she's wasting money and taken the utter piss out people who feed her habit!

Bigging up she can get £40 takeaways well wasn't that other day when begging for tabs and electric!

Sorry rant over haha

Reactions: 10
One more tab and im getting up lmao.... Not before she causes drama so people feel sorry for her..... Before she goses live to mug people off

Look at my beautiful view today ive been lucky enough to see 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's the obsession with her buying cheap makeup id probably buy for KIDS? Like she hasnt already got a table full of "dupes", fair enough she looks a state so what she's already got is probably shite but buying more cheap shite certainly wont help her become a professional Mua 😫 get yourself a months food shop Julie hunn or even better feed your poor dogs!!!

Reactions: 7
What's the obsession with her buying cheap makeup id probably buy for KIDS? Like she hasnt already got a table full of "dupes", fair enough she looks a state so what she's already got is probably shite but buying more cheap shite certainly wont help her become a professional Mua 😫 get yourself a months food shop Julie hunn or even better feed your poor dogs!!!
I could be wrong but I genuinely haven't heard her ever saying about feeding the dogs 🤔🤔

I could be wrong but I genuinely haven't heard her ever saying about feeding the dogs 🤔🤔
Me either, never seen or heard her saying she's buying dog food, poor things are just always pinching what she leaves on the side, a few times i've been on she's been shouting at the poor dog for eating her food

• Sad
She has £90 in the bank but she apparently gave £30 to that little boy yesterday and that’s all she had so where’s the rest came from? Considering she’s already bought a load of makeup this morning as well

LMAO! £62 on a take away last night as well

She’s very easily addicted. She could be giving this money to the little boys fund (like she said she was) but instead, she’s buying makeup she already has. There’s actually an illness (kinda thing) where if you have money, you have to spend it and she’s definitely got that. She buys to fill empty voids in her life!

Hinting for someone to buy her bronzer now

Once she sees the money from this charity going into her bank tomorrow, she definitely won’t be able to keep her mits off it! She’s being asking John for about half an hour whether to buy this makeup or not, waiting for him to say “just buy it”. She’s skinting herself for stuff she already has lmao! I can’t cope!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She just swaps one addiction to another, money just burns a hole in her pocket. All the time that people buy her tabs and taxis and tit, she never thinks to pay it forward. Shes an awful gredy, selfish person

She has £90 in the bank but she apparently gave £30 to that little boy yesterday and that’s all she had so where’s the rest came from? Considering she’s already bought a load of makeup this morning as well

LMAO! £62 on a take away last night as well

She’s very easily addicted. She could be giving this money to the little boys fund (like she said she was) but instead, she’s buying makeup she already has. There’s actually an illness (kinda thing) where if you have money, you have to spend it and she’s definitely got that. She buys to fill empty voids in her life!

Hinting for someone to buy her bronzer now

Once she sees the money from this charity going into her bank tomorrow, she definitely won’t be able to keep her mits off it! She’s being asking John for about half an hour whether to buy this makeup or not, waiting for him to say “just buy it”. She’s skinting herself for stuff she already has lmao! I can’t cope!!!

That little boy won't see half the money I bet.. she will keep it for herself greedy witch 🤮

Donated 50 to that boy👀👀 yet no sign of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes also blaming lar for saying about the 90 🤣🤣 she needs to read names on here first before mouthing off hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Actually..... Laughable anit it.... Now u are seein how she calls me out.... For everything lol

Actually..... Laughable anit it.... Now u are seein how she calls me out.... For everything lol
Shes obsessed.. got your own fan hun..

Obviously more than just you on here so she needs to simmer down 🤣..

Does she even have real life friends she knows in person🤣🤣🤣?

‘Make up is the only thing I buy’ hahahahahahahaha yh oriteeee

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.