Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, this thread will be closed down if people post their own usernames. It's not safe.

Stick to the account in question and ontopic.

Report when this rule is broken to keep the thread open

Reactions: 12

Xxlaalaa213xX

Im not gonna keep defending myself I HAVE NOT CALLED ANYONE ABOUT HER.... IM NOT BEHIND ANY FAKE ACCOUNTS IM HERE ON ME OWN.... JULIE YOU NEED TO STOP SAYIN ITs ME PEOPLE ARE TELLING U ITS THEM AND U STILL BLAME ME YOU REALLY ARE NOT WELL TO KEEP BLAMING ME WHAT IS IT EASYIER TO GET FAME TALKING ABOUT OTHERS... AND IM NOT WRITING HERE TO GET FOLLOWERS YOUR DOIN THAT FOR ME HAD ALOT OF YOUR FOLLOWERS ADD ME BUT I ANIT ADDING NO1 SO U GOT IT WRONG IVE GOT very little following i dnt need followers i dnt want to be famous i already have alot of friends away from tt 😂

would love to thanx everyone for the support cause who ever you are i dnt think shes gonna listen shes in her own little world....

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
I wish she’d stop saying she had a growth coming out of her arse that was bleeding profusely. YOU HAD A FUCKING PILE YOU ABSOLUTE MUTANT! Millions of people have them and live with them. You sad state of affairs. You went to hospital for a pile but won’t get those poor dogs to a vet for treatment. You had to have your tubes out because of a STD that you left untreated. That says it all. Narcissist.

I hope he leaves her and she's on her arse and might actually realise how much John does for the lazy cow.

People are deluded if they think dogs are all fine.. they wouldn't go back a week later if all was good.

I did report her to rspca and I am NOT LA!!! Read this Julie I ain't LA AND I REPORTED YOU.
John wanted to take ralphie to the vets today but junkie jules wouldn't let him because she couldn't walk! Selfish cow!!
I’m not Laa and I reported you because you couldn’t look after a fish! you are more worried about your make up and weed than those dogs being healthy and happy. Hardley ever take them outside, that’s why Ralphie pisses in the house. constantly steals food, are they wormed? Flead ? Teeth checked? Anal glands emptied? Claws clipped? Fed properly? Walked properly? Stimulated with toys etc. NO NO NO NO NO

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s not eaten properly the last few days! Is she having a fuckin laugh?! All she’s done is ram food in her snout since Friday. Does she actually forget she’s live constantly n people see everything? What an absolute knobheed!

• Haha

AJR96xo

I’m on this thread because I wanna be, I don’t need to ask you the same question because clearly we already know 😂😳 I’m not interested wether you need lectures or preaching as you only speak for yourself love not everyone remember that. But this has been an eye opener 🤦🏼‍♀️Just for you hun Il give you my 2p before I remove myself from here! You and the rest of ya on this thread need to give your head a wobble, and btw maybe the knitting thread would ideal for you it might just help with your attitude. Don’t worry darling after realising that all of you that sit behind the screen and unknown profiles daily and actually involving yourself into strangers lives that you don’t even know is really strange and worrying. Advice to all of you here is that it’s not one rule for one and one for another, yous are hypocrites. I don’t even like Julie but what I will say now is that next time one you want to come for the woman for drink and drugs remember that it’s wrong to say anything about someone who’s struggling with addiction as they are vulnerable.
I don’t wanna get involved in the drama and I don’t really post on here but your saying to people they’re hypocrites for commenting about Julie and stuff but haven’t you been doing the same thing? Yet your saying your not getting involved in other peoples lives but confused 🤔 your not allowed to record in hospitals due to confidentiality and she was not only recording herself but also a male whether he had drug problems or not it’s out of order! People are there because they’re poorly and need urgent help not to be recorded live on a social media site! And if julie was really that poorly she shouldn’t of been live either in my eyes!

• Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈

She wasn't keeping it on herself she was mocking some guy showing him and telling her live his name

He was clearly vulnerable

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
So what happened to the rules of the threads being that people can post their own opinions and freedom of speech without people been rude? Seriously I think a few members need to refrain from being rude to other members😂 and sometimes maybe take their own advice if you don’t know the full story then in her words shut up 😳😂 gosh I come across the live stream when she was only recording herself and hadn’t read the previous messages on here but my comment still stands I still wouldn’t go out my way to make a phonecall 😂 and can I also state that clearly the ones on this thread have a short memory and are very clearly hypocritical because one of yous made a comment that the man she filmed was under the influence of drugs drink and is struggling with addiction and therefor vulnerable so she shouldn’t be saying anything about him right ? What about Julie ? Isn’t she struggling clearly with addiction and in my eyes very vulnerable too, therefor what are yous lot sitting doing on here 😂😂😂😂 fucking hell have a word with yourselfs will you 🤯 I’ve came to realise all of yous on here that have obviously been here long enough to be wayyyy to involved in peoples life’s. I’ve made comments on threads and said my opinion and that’s as far as I’d go never would I be so involved or concerned in strangers life’s!

Omg 😆 i just can’t with these comments 😂😂 I too am in and out of hospital a lot and to be honest I wouldn’t be bothered if me and her were in the waiting area together do you know why? Because I don’t involve myself in others life’s! Honest your the one who sounds 14 and taking things far too personal and just been silly. 🤯 everyone just calm down jeez 🙄
But you obviously are so involved because you are here and you are still commenting. If you think Wor Jools is vulnerable and struggling with addiction then jump in and help her? You won’t and you know why, because you know she won’t accept help because she a manipulative, lying, cheating, thieving narcissistic junkie who doesn’t not give a hoot about anybody, including Jittery John but herself. Her poor dogs are neglected, her house is neglected, she’s constantly manipulating her followers to get them to pay for food etc while she spends all her money on drugs, make up, clothes, takeaways. She lies constantly and thinks she’s entitled. We all have our opinions and that’s mine. You were bothered enough to find this thread, maybe you need to be un bothered enough to fuck off it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
I pray every day that he tells that junkie where to go one day and walks away and never looks back
I hope he leaves her and she's on her arse and might actually realise how much John does for the lazy cow.

People are deluded if they think dogs are all fine.. they wouldn't go back a week later if all was good.

I did report her to rspca and I am NOT LA!!! Read this Julie I ain't LA AND I REPORTED YOU.
John wanted to take ralphie to the vets today but junkie jules wouldn't let him because she couldn't walk! Selfish cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wickedqueen4

Oh fuck sake 😂😂😳 you don’t get to pick and choose who’s in the next bay to you love 😂 and yes way too personal, I don’t even like Julie myself but I’d never ever get myself so involved like you and a lot of others. Data protection but what about when all yous are giving out personal information on julie does data protection not count then? Obviously not. Like I said just because it’s a person yous don’t like it means everything that’s wrong to do to some other stranger is alright to do to her just cos you don’t like her. Gosh have yous lot even heard yourselfs 😂😂😂
Was your flight delayed? You seem to have announced your departure but are still sitting on the tarmac looking in

• Haha
This is my first post I have been following these threads for days just reading and enjoying 🤣 I have followed junkie Julie for a few month now and honestly liked her at first I thought she was a laugh but soon started seeing right through her shite. She's nothing but a dirty unwashed, lazy fart who abuses the system believes her own lies and is always on the beg for anything and everything she can get, most of her followers only ‘support’ her because its fun watching the drama and these businesses only associate with her because they know her thick minions will be daft enough to buy their cheap shitty products because they want to please Julie! It's easy money for them 🤣 John actually makes me howl he's got her cards marked and calls her out and shows her up on live , he deserves better the poor fucker, he never gets a minute, don't get me started on her poor starving dogs 😭 and where to start with poor laa, bless you pet you're the one who gets all the shite for everything, she falls out with everyone how can't anyone see by now that Julie is the issue 🤣 I'm so glad I found this thread I'm ready to have some fun 💅

• Haha
  • Heart

AJR96xo

Whoever rang the hospital up applause to you 👏🏻 she should not be recording other people whilst in there! And I’m not being funny if I was that poorly how she is saying she is the last thing I’d be doing is on my phone!

• Heart
  • Haha

makhammam2022

I'm fucking howling here so she's saying she loves using her scrub daddy to clean her cooker amd John goes you have never used it in your fucking life its still down stairs in the box I'm howlinggggg

She's taking mods of because loads and loads of her followers have been blocked shockkkk

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
They sitting there talking about having drugs on them and being on live revealing peoples private information in the hospital. Then she’s calling people peadophiles. Wouldn’t shock me if someone calls reception at the Queen Elizabeth Hopsital in Gateshead and reports them, apparently there’s police outside and they deserve reporting. It’s all a huge joke to them the pair of junkies!

• Wow