Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making out la made this site 😂 girl if you did you’d me a millionaire the amount of people on here 😂 she’s deluded

Reactions: 9
Wtf that mad zoe has just randomly given her 40!!! Seems the older mods are getting pushed to a side with some of these new faces

Reactions: 4
Actually..... Laughable anit it.... Now u are seein how she calls me out.... For everything lol
I thought she was no longer smoking weed hahahaha. Scruffy cow
But dnt want to see or hear anymore about this page...

Hey i didnt make this page 🙈😂 i was sent the link to fight me corner without gettin blocked 😂

Why is she making out la made this site 😂 girl if you did you’d me a millionaire the amount of people on here 😂 she’s deluded
This is what i mean everyday its something with me

mate ask the girls i didnt even know how to make a group chat on messenger 🙈

Reactions: 7
Wtf that mad zoe has just randomly given her 40!!! Seems the older mods are getting pushed to a side with some of these new faces
Thats because the ££ coming in. Soon as she stops she will be chucked to the side aswell.

More fool them 🤣 rather flush my money down the toilet than give It to fund a drug habit 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t understand why she’s getting all this money off people there’s people out there like me who are having to go with out to fund for there child I would rather go hungry then let my baby girl go without anything she needs it’s totally different for us if we are on the doll and asking for a little extra money to live off and they won’t give it to us because you’ve got people like her getting stuff she probs isn’t even entitled to!! Me and my partner living in a one bedroom flat and there’s her being offered 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms for just her and her dogs yet me my daughter and partner are having to live in a small 1 bedroom when really we should be offered a 2 bedroom not her she literally pisses me off so much and gets me so upset because she’s getting all this money sent to her and me and my partner are just getting by on what we are getting and maybe having to lend off our family members sometimes but I tell you something we definitely don’t beg for money if our family’s say they can’t then they can’t and we go without whatever we need reallt does upset me and fustrated me because she gets it handed to her!!🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But dnt want to see or hear anymore about this page...

Hey i didnt make this page 🙈😂 i was sent the link to fight me corner without gettin blocked 😂

This is what i mean everyday its something with me

mate ask the girls i didnt even know how to make a group chat on messenger 🙈
Let her get on with it babe! You live your life and carry on doing you ❤

Y are they saying lots of people donated on Julie‘s live yesterday because they did not I checked yesterday and 4 people did y she woz live

Reactions: 7
Omg the Dyson air wrap now. Aren't they like 400 quid? Where the f is this money coming from!

Just donated to the young lad 😢 such a tough thing to go thro
Im waiting until I get paid and also donating, so heartbreaking! Just couldn't imagine having to go through that as a parent. Such a cruel disease

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg the Dyson air wrap now. Aren't they like 400 quid? Where the f is this money coming from!

Im waiting until I get paid and also donating, so heartbreaking! Just couldn't imagine having to go through that as a parent. Such a cruel disease

Same then I will donate, about only good thing about Julie live last night is now we know about the wee boy to try help.

It's the dupe not real one. Known for catching fire 🙈 couldn't happen better person in my eyes hahaha

• Heart

I WENT THRO staceys page to donate that way i know it will reach them... What makes me laugh is she sit and puts people down says peoples liein about family members havin this illness and she now supporting this young lad (strange how she swtiches i do hope she dnt benefit from this cause u just know whats coming.... Maybe thats how shes gonna pay for her items i really hope she proves us wrong on this

Yes my partner got me it the Christmas before last and I was near sick, the guilt tripped me for ages and that was my own partner buying me it nevermind going on the beg for it 🙄 though I think she's looking at the "dupes" isn't she 😂
Heard her say yesterday we were trolling the young boy, absolutely sick to even think anyone could do that! My cousin lost her son to cancer so it's something that tugs at my heart strings, bloody awful what that family will be going through without having Julie make up tit like that. NOBODY has trolled the young boy Julie we haven't even trolled you just simply saying what we see!

Yes my partner got me it the Christmas before last and I was near sick, the guilt tripped me for ages and that was my own partner buying me it nevermind going on the beg for it 🙄 though I think she's looking at the "dupes" isn't she 😂
Heard her say yesterday we were trolling the young boy, absolutely sick to even think anyone could do that! My cousin lost her son to cancer so it's something that tugs at my heart strings, bloody awful what that family will be going through without having Julie make up tit like that. NOBODY has trolled the young boy Julie we haven't even trolled you just simply saying what we see!
So sorry to hear this about the little one such a cruel world we live in x

Reactions: 2
What’s embarrassing is that I think hundreds said they were donating to that little lad on Julie’s live I’ve just checked and I’m pretty sure only 3 people did. Sick how people are saying to Julie they will donate just to get her approval

Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear this about the little one such a cruel world we live in x
It really is, I know only too well what that family will be going through and it absolutely infuriated me when she tried to say we were trolling the young boy. She's vile! I haven't watched today but wanted to correct her before she says anything like that again, dont want new people thinking that's the way we are here

FF7495A7-EFAC-44FB-B6C1-1B74D8AC6C00.jpeg
I think Zoe, Elisha and Denise are the only ones from Julie’s lot so what £25? I know it’s to a good cause and anything helps I donated anonymously myself but it’s her scabby followers claiming to donate just for her approval.

Reactions: 6
What’s embarrassing is that I think hundreds said they were donating to that little lad on Julie’s live I’ve just checked and I’m pretty sure only 3 people did. Sick how people are saying to Julie they will donate just to get her approval
Ive also showed me respect by duetting staceys video on her page for my followers to donate if they cant i hope they get the money for him god bless the little lad....

I just hope shes dosesnt use this to her own advantages...... 😏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.