Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Here we go again...
Makes me so angry, does everyone forget 2 days ago she was splurging all her cash on shit make up and takeaways?!

Why is she entitled to get tabs etc bought for her day after day! They should give that £10 to a local charity or a struggling mother! Not this dirty bitch!! Boils my blood!

Reactions: 9

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Oh fuck sake 😂😂😳 you don’t get to pick and choose who’s in the next bay to you love 😂 and yes way too personal, I don’t even like Julie myself but I’d never ever get myself so involved like you and a lot of others. Data protection but what about when all yous are giving out personal information on julie does data protection not count then? Obviously not. Like I said just because it’s a person yous don’t like it means everything that’s wrong to do to some other stranger is alright to do to her just cos you don’t like her. Gosh have yous lot even heard yourselfs 😂😂😂
Are you still here?, you’re like Thrush, persistant and irritating!

• Haha

nohunni

Did anyone else hear John call Julie out when she said the hospital said it’s more than likely not to be a key hole surgery and she’s gonna have a big scar and cut open .. and he was like no they didn’t say that Julie 😂

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Lets remember what she said everyone, as soon as she woke up from surgery today there will be no more dramas, no more mentioning of any names, no more drink or weed its healthy body healthy mind for owa top influencer jules!

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
He’s cut a hole in the memory foam mattress for her back? Fuck me Quasimodo get ya self an Emma mattress!

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
I’m on this thread because I wanna be, I don’t need to ask you the same question because clearly we already know 😂😳 I’m not interested wether you need lectures or preaching as you only speak for yourself love not everyone remember that. But this has been an eye opener 🤦🏼‍♀️Just for you hun Il give you my 2p before I remove myself from here! You and the rest of ya on this thread need to give your head a wobble, and btw maybe the knitting thread would ideal for you it might just help with your attitude. Don’t worry darling after realising that all of you that sit behind the screen and unknown profiles daily and actually involving yourself into strangers lives that you don’t even know is really strange and worrying. Advice to all of you here is that it’s not one rule for one and one for another, yous are hypocrites. I don’t even like Julie but what I will say now is that next time one you want to come for the woman for drink and drugs remember that it’s wrong to say anything about someone who’s struggling with addiction as they are vulnerable.
You are dismissed

• Haha

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Is anyone else watching?
She was complaining that the paracetamol wasn’t working and John whispered in her ear what I assume was a different drug suggestion and she said shush people can hear ya 🤨

• Wow
So what happened to the rules of the threads being that people can post their own opinions and freedom of speech without people been rude? Seriously I think a few members need to refrain from being rude to other members😂 and sometimes maybe take their own advice if you don’t know the full story then in her words shut up 😳😂 gosh I come across the live stream when she was only recording herself and hadn’t read the previous messages on here but my comment still stands I still wouldn’t go out my way to make a phonecall 😂 and can I also state that clearly the ones on this thread have a short memory and are very clearly hypocritical because one of yous made a comment that the man she filmed was under the influence of drugs drink and is struggling with addiction and therefor vulnerable so she shouldn’t be saying anything about him right ? What about Julie ? Isn’t she struggling clearly with addiction and in my eyes very vulnerable too, therefor what are yous lot sitting doing on here 😂😂😂😂 fucking hell have a word with yourselfs will you 🤯 I’ve came to realise all of yous on here that have obviously been here long enough to be wayyyy to involved in peoples life’s. I’ve made comments on threads and said my opinion and that’s as far as I’d go never would I be so involved or concerned in strangers life’s!
So why you reading this if you seem to like Julie and think she's vulnerable? She's struggling with getting a shower and feeding her poor dogs because she's too busy buying druggs the minger, can't expect people to feel sorry for a fully grown woman constantly off her face begging when she's already commiting fraud to get all of the money she gets

• Heart

fish12

She get paid and gets makeup what about bills and food shopping and this little boy Julie

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Never mind only fans, only fools more like! Can’t believe people encourage her behaviour

It’s almost as if she wants something to be seriously wrong, just so she can get sympathy.

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Ehh all that Christmas Gin will come in handy this afternoon cuz when I get home I’m gonna spend that afternoon getting naked wasted and watching Julie in Need. I’ll probs dox myself by 7pm if I’m shnockered!

Im one of theses that loves to drive round the coast edge with kids looking at the views and its good for ya mental health feel free...
One of my all time favourite things to do is go Rockpooling! Bucket n net n I’m happy as a pig in shite 🐷

• Haha

DallyDoo

Sounds like she's been given a week to sort the dogs out and they'll be back to check, thought they were just coming out to give you paperwork today Julie? 🤥 what's the need for them to come out a 3rd time? 🤔 how are people believing these very obvious lies, I don't believe for a second someone said she did it to ralphie. Funny how the vets were only mentioned after the first time the rspca came out too so she must know she's in the wrong here but she's too into herself to give a shit and even let John take him to the FREE vet!

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Jon needs to run for the fuckin hills here!!

How about you pay your own bills Julie and see how you cope month to month without him. You wouldnt know where to start. You cant even clean your house or get dressed man.